Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

BoLauren
LOST GIRL

Lauren: I need to know this isn't about getting over Dyson.
Bo: No. It's about us.

Emily Alison
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Alison: That's why I love you: you're big on happy endings. So was Dickens, by the way. Pip gets Estella in the end. Can I read you something? 'I loved her against reason, against peace, against promise, against hope, against happiness. Against all discouragement that could be.'

GlindaElphaba
WICKED

Her thoughts returned to Elphaba Thropp. It was more than fifteen years since they parted ways. What an uncommon friendship they had had -- not quite fulfilling. Yet nothing had ever taken its place.

NaomiEmily
SKINS

Naomi: I do want someone -- need someone. You were right.
Emily: And?
Naomi: And, when I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less ... alone. Less lonely. But it's not that simple, is it? Being with someone.
Emily: Isn't it?
Naomi: No. I mean, I don't know. I mean, I don't think so. Can't we just sit like this? For a bit?
Emily: Yeah, we can. For a bit.

HarukaMichiru
SAILOR MOON

Michiru: Our war seems endless, doesn't it?
Haruka: I don't care, as long as I can be with you.

UtenaAnthy
REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA

Utena: Wakaba said a while ago that there's no such thing as a "wrong" love. That love wasn't something you can control. But there really are people you mustn't fall in love with, aren't there?
Anthy: I don't know much about that. But, I think that just like Wakaba said, "love" has a part of it that you can't control.
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 11-11-2011 at 07:02 AM
Old 11-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Luke & Noah

"Noah Mayer you are the most incredible person I have ever met in my entire life and it is an HONOR to know you." -Luke Snyder

LUKE: Dance with me? Oh whats the matter, Noah? Afraid of standing out in a crowd?
NOAH: Not when I'm with you.

I love these two. Always will despite the ending that they got. I know in my heart that Luke and Noah are meant to be together no matter what life throws at them they will always find their way back to each other. Because they are soulmates and thats how it should be.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 11-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jack/Emily

Stefan/Klaus - I`m still heartbroken about what happened with them in last night`s episode. I don`t want to see their great bromance end.

Damon/Elena

Ian Somerhalder/Nina Dobrev

Castle/Beckett

Kate Beckett/Life

Franky/Mini

Klaus/Life - I hated seeing him so sad and lonely in last night`s episode. That scene perfectly showed someone who is very desperate for companionship that he resorts to evil ways.

Faye/Diana

Regina/Emma

Old 11-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)

Those gifs are amazing and I completely agree that both Josh/Donna and The West Wing in general were completely flawless.
your post inspired me to start rewatching the show again just so you know
Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Stefan/Katherine - I don't know if I "ship" them because I really can't even picture them as a couple, but I've always loved their interaction. Katherine's love for him is extremely powerful without being overdramatic because it doesn't have to be. It's easy to see how much she really cares about him, so there's no need to be over the top.

Stefan/Caroline - I miss their friendship and I want it back. I know they'll probably never be more than friends, but I at least want some interaction. They're easily my favorite pairing on TVD.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT.

From the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita1516 (View Post)
Wait, you didn't know? I was sure I'd talked to you about them and THG in general in here when I read them! Or maybe I just talked to Angela, IDK. BUT YES! I love them so much it huuuuurts. And we're getting the trailer on monday askjsdaeukdis. I think I'm gonna reread the first book before the movie comes out. I've been missing them and the series as a whole a lot lately.
Haha, now that I think about it, I may have. I can't quite recall ATM. I flove them ... may not be as obsessed as I was when I first read the books but they're definitely my book OTP. And the books are all amazing and so vastly different from each other, which I love. I'll probably do a rewatch before the first movie comes out too. Nothing will ever compare to the feelings and intensity I felt, reading it the first time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
They are a new ship of mine and first kiss is one of the best scenes with MM. I still have to watch s2. Is it good for MM? Oh and I love Mary, although I wish she stopped being so darn stubborn. She should have said yes to Matthew when he proposed and now he's engaged to someone else...
Don't want to spoil it for you, so I'll just say there are really bittersweet moments for MM in Season 2 ... there's heartache and tears but there's also hope and some sweet moments between them. I know ... she really regretted not accepting him when she had the chance but IMO, it was never about the inheritance. I think she was still hesitant because of the whole Pamuk thing and plus, her grandma was flooding her with all those different ideas and it just messed her up. And maybe she didn't fully realise at the time how much he meant to her, which she did in Season 2. She found it so hard to let him go, no matter what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Matthew/Mary - One of my OTP's... I just love them so much. Everything they've been through and to be so close only to have something else come between them. I need the Christmas Special right now!
You know I agree wholeheartedly. I know TPTB will continue throwing obstacles in MM's path but I just want these two to get their happy ending, dammit.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Three of my OTPs have been flawfree this week:
Finn/Rachel
Barney/Robin
Damon/Elena

+
Josh/Donna
Everyone on The West Wing/Life
The West Wing/Life
Old 11-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

My OTP
Daniel and Betty

my newish Ship
Wen and Olivia
Snow White and Prince Charming
Emma and Sheriff Graham
Old 11-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena
Damon/Stefan
Klaus/Stefan
Klaus/Elena
Klaus/Katherine
Klaus/everything
Stefan/Katherine

Damn, TVD. Just damn.

Also Ben/Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Damon&Elena of course

We always survive.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

OTP for life.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HIMYM/Life

Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///
Old 11-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Aww HIMYM/Life indeed

And that DE gif is precious Callista

Also.. Leo DiCaprio/Life, Oh how i love this man!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
Damon/Elena
Damon/Stefan
Klaus/Stefan
Klaus/Elena
Klaus/Katherine
Klaus/everything
Stefan/Katherine

Damn, TVD. Just damn.
Yes to all of it

Loving all the DE prettiness here. And happy Birthday to Leo DiCaprio Amazing man is amazing. This reminds me of my movie all time OTP Jack/Rose.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Chuck and Blair!