Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched the new DW episode yet, but I've spoiled myself, so...

DOCTOR/ROSE
"Give me someone I like." ... and Rose appears first

Rory/Amy

Best married couple, y/y?

Old 08-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Really? Nika or I haven't told you? I'm shocked. Ria could probably explain it better but basically these anomalies stat opening up, in and around London of course, and they're to another time, past or future. Most of the time they're to the past where dinosaurs or prehistoric creatures come out and the ARC team, Professor Cutter, Connor, Stephen, Claudia, Lester, and Abby have to find the creatures and bring them back to the anomaly. Cutter and Connor try to figure out how the anomalies form and whether or not they can predict them or close/open them. There's of course bad guys, one in particular that I hate with a fiery passion, and storylines that weave throughout the episodes and connect the seasons. I'm sure that doesn't sound too exciting but it's so good.
Ngl, I saw her respond that she didn't know what it was, I wanted to jump in and start squee'ing about it I have to say that it sounds very weird, and odd, but don't judge it by that. It's actually really good.

Quote:
I am. I saw it on Netflix Instant Watch last weekend and figured why not give it a try. I literally couldn't stop watching. It was so good. I love Bay/Emmett so much... the progression of their relationship was wonderful to watch. Although I do have to say I kind of liked Bay/Ty too. I love Bay in general though.
Oh I didn't even know that it was on instant watch I liked Bay and Ty in the beginning, but then they started with Emmett and I was sold Omg they make me so happy. I can't wait for the show to come back. Speaking of instant, did you ever watch 10 Things I Hate About You on ABC Family? I just found out it was on instant recently. I loved it when it was on, it only lasted a season sadly, but it was actually really cute. I know some people didn't give it a try because of the movie, but it actually stood up on it's own, you should watch it if you haven't

Peter/Olivia: Watching S3 and
Kat/Patrick: Why did the show have to get cancelled? And on a cliffhanger. They were so cute.
Ria
Old 08-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Luke Snyder and Noah Mayer

"Noah Mayer, you are the most incredible person I have ever met in my entire life and it is an HONOR to know you." -Luke Snyder

Aaron Livesy and Jackson Walsh

"Just because I dont say stuff....talk I mean, it doesnt mean that I dont care." -Aaron Livesy

These two couples are two of my all time favorite couples ever. Their stories didnt have a happy ending (though one was left opened ended), but in my opinion these two couples are the exact definition of couples who need each other more than anything in the world. Both their stories are so beautiful and they are better when they are together. I will never stop loving them despite the endings that was given to us.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Doon/Lina

My LJ
Old 08-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Castiel/Dean is my OTP for life!

I know people think there is nothing going on and that they see each other as family and brothers, which is true canonwise.
But the eyesex in every freaking episode, the fact that both depend on each other, the fact that Castiel always follows him with his eyes in every scene, protects him and readily dies for him (twice), says that everything he does is because of Dean and finally Dean's support, his trust and him helping Cas become a better man...all of this and more makes me ship them sooo hard. It doesn't hurt that several other characters have caught up on their relationship.
(Uriel, Balthazar)

I heard the writers
Spoiler:
But nothing will ever take them away from me. Nothing.

Everything is Destiel and nothing hurts!

This vid describes it perfectly

Last edited by Shereile; 08-27-2011 at 03:19 PM
Old 08-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
I'm sorry for interrupting the convo, but may I ask what show you are talking about? Because from what you where discussing + the pretty pictures you are posting makes me think that I might like it I always thought that there should be a show that has a somewhat Skins feel to it, but doesn't make same stupid mistakes for shock value and doesn't try hard to be edgy and screem about it's originality. I'd love to watch something realistic and entertaining and honest but without getting angry and annoyed in the end like it ended up being with my Skins experience.
Oh, we were talking about this new Aussie show called SLiDE. It's a bit similar to Skins, but from the two episodes we got it looks more laid-back and light compared to Skins' over the top edginess. SLiDE doesn't try too hard in that department, and seems to flow more naturally. You should check it out, it's very entertaining and all the characters are great.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
Oh, we were talking about this new Aussie show called SLiDE. It's a bit similar to Skins, but from the two episodes we got it looks more laid-back and light compared to Skins' over the top edginess. SLiDE doesn't try too hard in that department, and seems to flow more naturally. You should check it out, it's very entertaining and all the characters are great.
Oh, thanks for the info, it really sounds interesting and something I could like My biggest issue with modern shows (including Skins) is that they have great potential but they are too try hard and they try to be all over the top and edgy and it really puts me off them. I don't mean it in a bashing way, just my personal preferences. And that's why what you say about this particular show makes me quite intrigued, maybe I'll check it up if I have time

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 08-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

^ I think you would like Slide. And even if you think the first ep is just ok, stick with it because the 2nd episode is much better. It's defintely not trying too hard. I love it so far and it's just very entertaining. Skins got to be just too much work to watch IMO. Trying to hard to be edgy and whatever.

Slide/life
Amy/Rory
Doctor/life
Old 08-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Captain Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones

"Ianto you have no idea what it felt like coming back to life knowing the world was empty because you werent there." -CJH

"Its not men exactly its just him....its ONLY him." -Ianto Jones

IANTO: Dont forget me
JACK: Never could
IANTO: Thousand years time, you wont remember me
JACK: Yes I will, I promise, I will.

These two have completely and utterly stolen my heart as my OTP of all OTPs. Their story is just flawless and amazing and gah I will always love them.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Last edited by Psychically Linked ღ; 08-27-2011 at 10:44 PM
Old 08-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GeorgeღWinona

These two had a short time in the film, but their love shown brightly in this heartbreaking and beauitful moment. I cry every time I see it Chris, Jennifer, and crew did such a wonderful job. Beautiful beyond words.

George Kirk: What are we going to call him?
Winona Kirk: We could name him after your father.
George Kirk: Tiberius? You kidding me? No, that’s the worst. Let’s name him after your dad. Let’s call him Jim.

George Kirk: Sweetheart, can you hear me?
Winona Kirk: I hear you.
George Kirk: I love you so much. I love you.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 08-28-2011 at 12:14 AM
Old 08-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ianto/Jack
Edward/Bella
Edward/Jasper
Jasper/Alice
Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Klaus
Brian/Michael
Brian/Justin
Danny/Delinda

Ianto Jones/Life
Stefan Salvatore/Life
Edward Cullen/Life

Old 08-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Freddie & Sam, always.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 08-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

I've actually watched the episode now, so one more time

Doctor/Rose

All the moments he was dying and saw Rose

Rory/Amy

Doctor/Amy/Rory
Doctor/Amy
Doctor/Rory

The Doctor/Life
Rory/Life
Rory/Badassery
Amy/Life

Old 08-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Addicted Fan

The X Files/Life
Mulder/Scully

Stll on an X Files high. Such an amazing show.

We are all stories in the end
Old 08-28-2011, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
^ I think you would like Slide. And even if you think the first ep is just ok, stick with it because the 2nd episode is much better. It's defintely not trying too hard. I love it so far and it's just very entertaining. Skins got to be just too much work to watch IMO. Trying to hard to be edgy and whatever.

Slide/life
Amy/Rory
Doctor/life
Thank you for the advice, this show definitelly seems like worth trying, especially now when I wanted some good piece of television in my life to help me deal with all the September stuff Skins got over the top with trying to be edgy, they still have fans and it's awesome, to each their own, but I personally have no interest in it anymore. Slide seems like something I might like.

Anyways, my usuals:

Spike/Buffy
Freddie/Effy
Sawyer/Kate
Lucas/Peyton
Nathan/Haley
Booth/Brennan
Eric/Sookie
Damon/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
Daniel/Betty
Ron/Hermione