Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
Jesse/Rachel - after waiting nearly a year my bbs are coming back to me .

Jesse St. James/Life
Jonathan Groff/Life
Jonathan/Lea
Spring Awakening/Life

Kate Middleton/Life
- I think the moment I fell in love with her was when she walked onto the balcony after the wedding, her reaction was so real. It showed that not only was she a beautiful face, but she was also such a humble women.
ALL OF THIS.

Jesse/Rachel - I cannot, they are perfect, I have been waiting for this moment for SO long, from the moment Jesse appeared on my screen I was in love and I was in love with the ship. If there are any two people MADE for each other it's Rachel and Jesse.
Mary ♔ Francis
PaperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Courtney, I love your ships (the shows I watch too)
You have amazing taste <3
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Jeff & Annie (Community)

John & Aeryn (Farscape)
Another Farscape fan
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Tyler/Caroline
Katherine/Klaus
Klaus/Elijah
siblings
Rachel/Jesse
Puck/Quinn
Videl-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Cat/Jade

Beck/Jade

Cat/Robbie
Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)

Dex/Em - one of the best love stories I've ever come across.
I love all the Dex/Emma love that's been going on! My heart was breaking and aching with them through out the entire novel, and long after. I'm so excited to be able to see them on screen, although their book-story will always come first to me. Courtney how did you like the end? Was it an angry-sad or a devastated-but-this-is-so-powerful-sad? I think I started with the former, but eventually it grew into the latter and I was able to appreciate the ending, even though it crushed me so, so much.

Getting into Buffy s6 again! So basically:

Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Dawn
Buffy/Giles
Buffy/Xander/Willow
Willow/Tara
Xander/Anya
BtVS/Life

But I do really miss Buffy/Angel still (and Cordy/Xander and Willow/Oz). I love BS, but I have to admit it's been different watching Buffy post-s3. It's one of my favorite shows still, but not in the same way. Idk. Maybe that will change further into the season. But I miss Angel and the high school days and the original scooby gang dynamic. Season five was amazing, though, and season six is looking to be pretty awesome, as well. I don't want to ever be done with this show!

+
Future!Peter/Olivia
Present!Peter/Olivia
Lincoln/Altlivia
Dan/Blair
Marshall/Lily
Jeff/Annie

Last edited by blue_skiess; 05-08-2011 at 09:42 AM
blue_skiess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Jack/Kate
Damon/Elena
Tyler/Caroline

MANCHESTER UNITED/LIFE
Old 05-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Lol Manchester united <3333
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What Josh and Donna have is indescribable. There's just something so obvious about them. Whatever they do, it's blatant that they care deeply about each other. There's a mutual trust and love there that is so beautiful

J/D deserve a much bigger fandom. They barely even have a decent tribute vid on YT. I think it's because The West Wing isn't really the type of show that has a big internet fandom, or that attracts shippers, and that's a shame because Josh/Donna deserve a lot more love on the internet. It's great to see someone else that loves them.

S4 is a great season for Josh/Donna, you'll love it.
Yeah I don't think The West Wing is a show that fandom flocks to, which is depressing since it's amazing. There are a few very loyal TWW fans on tumblr though, and they make amazing Josh/Donna art, and other TWW art I feel Josh/Donna just have the most underrated, but most obvious love for each other. It goes beyond having chemistry, and liking each other - it's devotion. I hope S4 is good - S3 has had some angst, which I loved. The entire season has been flawless honestly.

Quote:
Courtney, I love your ships (the shows I watch too)
You have amazing taste <3
Aw, thanks! I think so too!

Quote:
I love all the Dex/Emma love that's been going on! My heart was breaking and aching with them through out the entire novel, and long after. I'm so excited to be able to see them on screen, although their book-story will always come first to me. Courtney how did you like the end? Was it an angry-sad or a devastated-but-this-is-so-powerful-sad? I think I started with the former, but eventually it grew into the latter and I was able to appreciate the ending, even though it crushed me so, so much.
This post has spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the novel, I think once they got together - and I died from inner happiness, like true happiness - I knew that something would have to happen. So when it happened, at first I cried. Not even going to lie - I felt so upset, angry, and just depressed. I couldn't even believe it. That I had waited, and waited with them, it seems, for them to finally get together and ...sigh. But the ending, that freaking ending killed me - starting back at the beginning. Oh my, I'm starting to cry right now That ending killed me, before their entire journey had started, before all of it - there was something there. That kiss, their goodbyes - it was just the start of a love that would last their entire lives. It's seriously so emotional, it affected me so deeply.

The thing that really, really gets me about the story is that Dexter was such a effed up man. He was selfish beyond belief, he was vain, lazy, complained all the time, wasn't that intelligent and no girl meant really much to him - besides Emma. He would think about her, even when surrounded by others - he just always came back to her. She made him into such a better man, she was so good for him. I think of that letter he wrote to her about how she should come to India, and be with him - she mattered to him so much, and he didn't even realize it. And Emma never, not one second of her life, stopped loving him. She was loyal, and devoted, and so madly in love with him.

As you can I have been too consumed by this novel. And I hope the movie is amazing, I love the cast and I love that David Nicholls wrote the screenplay. I might just die in the film

Also do you have the name of that book you recommended? I forgot to write it down, and I'm yearning for another love story.

And yay for Buffy S6 - after multiple viewings, that season has become one of my favorites. S2/3 are my favorites, but season six is amazing. Spike/Buffy, especially in the first eight episodes, are incredible and so wonderful to watch. But yes, I feel your pain - Buffy/Angel were always with me

Old 05-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Dawn
Buffy/Giles
Buffy/Xander/Willow
Willow/Tara
Xander/Anya
BtVS/Life

BTVS is the best show ever, imo. The writing, the characters, friendships, romances, everything was on it's best. Even the couples I didn't ship, I could still respect. It is not just a show about vampires and a slayer. It is so much more. It is about growing up, coping with death of your loving ones, accepting your own mortality, about being able to feel happy even when you have the weight on the world on your shoulders. BTVS will alwaus be my all time favourite show And I get what you are saying about the original gang dynamic, I also missed it at times, especially I missed Oz and Cordy. But I absolutely loved Anya, Tara, Spike and every character that happened to be a part of Buffy's journey.

My favourite season for BTVS are 5 and 6. I think they have the strongest episodes. Season 5 was generally amazing, even though we got to see the saddest part of Buffy's story there. It was a season about life and death. I also adore S6, it is very contradictive, it is about dealing with real life problems and finding out how helpless you are when you have to face them even if you are a powerful slayer who saved the world a lot Also Spike's story is just amazing. His constant struggle with himself and his nature, a point of no return and finally - the greatest act of love. But not gonna spoil you, you should see it yourself

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
mary ksand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I don't think The West Wing is a show that fandom flocks to, which is depressing since it's amazing. There are a few very loyal TWW fans on tumblr though, and they make amazing Josh/Donna art, and other TWW art I feel Josh/Donna just have the most underrated, but most obvious love for each other. It goes beyond having chemistry, and liking each other - it's devotion. I hope S4 is good - S3 has had some angst, which I loved. The entire season has been flawless honestly.
Really? I haven't been able to find much good West Wing art. Do you know any good tumblrs for TWW/JD?
The_Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

This post has spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the novel, I think once they got together - and I died from inner happiness, like true happiness - I knew that something would have to happen. So when it happened, at first I cried. Not even going to lie - I felt so upset, angry, and just depressed. I couldn't even believe it. That I had waited, and waited with them, it seems, for them to finally get together and ...sigh. But the ending, that freaking ending killed me - starting back at the beginning. Oh my, I'm starting to cry right now That ending killed me, before their entire journey had started, before all of it - there was something there. That kiss, their goodbyes - it was just the start of a love that would last their entire lives. It's seriously so emotional, it affected me so deeply.

The thing that really, really gets me about the story is that Dexter was such a effed up man. He was selfish beyond belief, he was vain, lazy, complained all the time, wasn't that intelligent and no girl meant really much to him - besides Emma. He would think about her, even when surrounded by others - he just always came back to her. She made him into such a better man, she was so good for him. I think of that letter he wrote to her about how she should come to India, and be with him - she mattered to him so much, and he didn't even realize it. And Emma never, not one second of her life, stopped loving him. She was loyal, and devoted, and so madly in love with him.

As you can I have been too consumed by this novel. And I hope the movie is amazing, I love the cast and I love that David Nicholls wrote the screenplay. I might just die in the film

Also do you have the name of that book you recommended? I forgot to write it down, and I'm yearning for another love story.

And yay for Buffy S6 - after multiple viewings, that season has become one of my favorites. S2/3 are my favorites, but season six is amazing. Spike/Buffy, especially in the first eight episodes, are incredible and so wonderful to watch. But yes, I feel your pain - Buffy/Angel were always with me

You articulate their relationship so well! Seriously, though, and ITA about Dexter's and Emma's characters. Dex drove me mad sometimes because he could be such a prick, but in the end I would always end up rooting for him, especially as the person he was around Em. And Emma I had such a soft spot for. Adored her spunkiness, her effort to remain optimistic, her self-depracation, and of course her loyalty. And I loved always picturing her with the best Cockney accent. The last few pages were beautiful, and I think that's when I was crying the most. You just find out what happens in the present, and then you're taken back to the first day they meant, and the way it's described...it just shattered me all over again.

I didn't know David Nicholls wrote the screenplay, though! Oh that just made me feel loads more confident about the film.

That gif.

Season five really did have some of the best stand-alone episodes of the series so far. But I'm with you on S2 and 3 being the best. Especially 3 for me.

Oh yeah and the book is called 'Beginner's Greek' by James Collins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)

BTVS is the best show ever, imo. The writing, the characters, friendships, romances, everything was on it's best. Even the couples I didn't ship, I could still respect. It is not just a show about vampires and a slayer. It is so much more. It is about growing up, coping with death of your loving ones, accepting your own mortality, about being able to feel happy even when you have the weight on the world on your shoulders. BTVS will alwaus be my all time favourite show And I get what you are saying about the original gang dynamic, I also missed it at times, especially I missed Oz and Cordy. But I absolutely loved Anya, Tara, Spike and every character that happened to be a part of Buffy's journey.

My favourite season for BTVS are 5 and 6. I think they have the strongest episodes. Season 5 was generally amazing, even though we got to see the saddest part of Buffy's story there. It was a season about life and death. I also adore S6, it is very contradictive, it is about dealing with real life problems and finding out how helpless you are when you have to face them even if you are a powerful slayer who saved the world a lot Also Spike's story is just amazing. His constant struggle with himself and his nature, a point of no return and finally - the greatest act of love. But not gonna spoil you, you should see it yourself
IA that the new characters post-high school are all pretty great. Spike is most definitely one of my favorites in the series! Anya I kind of go back and forth with, but she is funny. Love Tara and Dawn (). Season five was so sad, but I think that's why I really liked it. I'm a sucker for the dramatic, heavily emotional stuff.
blue_skiess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon/Elena

This girl is my fave DE vidder, and

foxyfreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Jack and Elizabeth
Daniel and Betty
Castle and Beckett
Barney and Robin