Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Bumping this thread up. New episode tonight! I hope you guys will share your reviews here.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Freddie asked Carly if it was too late for her to love him.

Yes. For real. He asked her that.

Then Sam asked/confronted Freddie re: his returned feelings for Carly. He pretended not to understand.

We pretty much have some canon here.

EDIT: I scribbled down a fic. "too late."

Last edited by MixSaysRawr; 04-21-2012 at 06:28 PM
Old 04-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

In a hurry, will reply more about iOpen a Restaurant later.

OMG!!! Creddie is set to be revisited! I am so HAPPY!!!

I swear, I kept replaying that scene over and over again to make sure I heard it correctly. Yes, Freddie asked Carly if it was too late to love him.

Sam asked Freddie if he has a new little crush on Carly!

Then we also see Freddie ask Carly to study with him, it kind of had overtones like it was almost a date though Carly took it platonically!

So much Creddie interaction in this episode. I even enjoyed the Sibby.

This episode was awesome! It felt like old school iCarly. We got to see Mister Howard and Principal Franklin. Then we got one of Spencer's inventions where craziness ensues.

Tell all of the Creddie shippers to watch!

@MixSaysRawr: loved your fic, will reply more later. Also, did you read my previous post with the fanmix suggestions? We need to recruit more Creddie shippers here from that forum!

Last edited by Venetia; 04-21-2012 at 07:19 PM
Old 04-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Code:
 Deleted

Last edited by Venetia; 04-22-2012 at 06:16 AM
Old 04-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

We are not supposed to double-post, but I need to bump this thread up so people can notice it! I apologize for the gaffe but will uphold guidelines from now on but I need to bump the thread. Very upset about the flame war some people are throwing against us again. Not a pretty sight on tumblr. Will post more after more people respond, promote this thread! Why is the Sam & Freddie thread way more active than ours?

I even deleted my previous post. I promise I won't DP again because I don't want to set a bad precedent. Also, I didn't post this message until about twelve hours after I posted my last message, so I don't think I broke the rule. I usually wait for somebody else to respond to avoid dps.

:C'mon, people- Post here! iOpen a Restaurant was possibly a major episode for us! I promoted this thread again on Creddie Fans Forum yet hardly any people are coming here. There is plenty to discuss Creddie-wise, past or present. People can post videos, pictures, gifs, interviews, and whatever here related to Creddie or Miranda/Nathan. If I was more technically sound, I would do it but I just post. Seriously, I see other ship or celebrity threads that stay active over literally nothing but nonsense posts. We have more than four years to work from!

Also, please show your support on the Creddie tag, we are being outnumbered! We can't let them take over our tag. Do not post on the Seddie tag, please. Consideration works both ways.

Last edited by Venetia; 04-22-2012 at 06:03 AM
Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I read them. I don't go on tumblr so I can't help with the warring on there.

also
Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, thoughts on iOAR...

"too late for you to love me?" - hmm, maybe a little desperate-sounding, at least he rattled it off quickly and didn't repeat it.

Sam asking about his "new little crush on [Carly]" - that will SERIOUSLY pee off the Seddies, she basically gave her blessing for Creddie (so the Seddie's "you can't date a friend's ex" whine is DEAD)

The two heading home together and arranging the study date, quite a cute moment, slightly surprising Sam wasn't with them, she's either still at the restaurant or she's gone home for once.

For someone who hates "stewing in her own wet dirt" Carly takes a lot of baths...

Sam sitting between Freddie and Gibby - definitely a Seddie Not Included moment, sat there to talk to Gibby, definitely NOT Freddie.

Wow, just how much has Sam mellowed? She's totally flipped from psychotic to relaxed. A series or two ago she'd have stoked up Gibby and the ex-con into an all-out scrap on the floor of the restaurant, but no longer. Having said that, towards the end... and she's back. I can't wait for the extremists to start talking about how Sibby is 'meant to be' and has been from the beginning (despite them all side-shipping Cibby for a couple of years to remove Carly as a rival for Sam re: Freddie).

Lot's of Carly/Freddie together moments to enjoy.

Spencer's robot... oh dear.

All in all, it's definitely a step towards Creddie as end-game.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

eh more fic. "nothing ever changes."

might have enjoyed the episode even more the second time through. definitely love this.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't "they" miss iCarly for what it used to be or appreciate the humor at all? This show went back to its classic form and should remind them of episodes we used to love. This was a quality episode, regardless of shipping.

I liked the Sibby friendship too. We finally see Sam standing up for Gibby instead of beating him up. The irony. Though they were a little too harsh on that Billy guy. It was nice to see Mister Howard and Mr. Franklin again.

Sam told him to go. She brought the crush up. She was flirting with Zayn in the last episode.

Wow, a Goodfellas reference. We finally see Dan making more mature allusions to movies.

One more thing before I have to head out: Please tweet your appreciation to @Danwarp. Tweet Dan Schneider on twitter! Tell him you loved the episode and the Creddie parts.

Even Elizabeth Gillies ( Jade) tweeted Dan about what parts she loved about the episode! It is getting a good fan reaction! Jennette said it was her favorite episode, hah!

I don't understand the Freddie bashing from Seddie shippers. Also, of course they will construe Sam's reaction as being jealous or upset or displeased.

I am delighted but I didn't see that coming! I do hope we get more development before we get a true Creddie slant. Dan pulled a sneak!

We should get hints here and there with some more buildup before it happens. It might take awhile for Miranda to acknowledge Freddie's feelings and the flirtation has been more mutual.

This brought back so much nostalgia of the iCarly we fell in love with years ago. It reminded me of those episodes. It also proves Creddie fits in with the trio's dynamic and it felt like seeing the status quo again. The show feels more normal and just balanced again with Creddie overtones back in the picture. The show had been missing something....it was Creddie.

@Mix: Thanks for the fic. We are the only three people who post regularly so I will space my posting out to bump this thread. I hope you guys tweet Dan.

We NEED to try our best to promote iHalfoween on twitter, tumblr,fb etc! You know some people will boycott so I we need to make more of an effort to watch. I am going to try to keep this page active before the episode airs.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'd rather Carly acknowledge Freddie's flirting than Miranda
Old 04-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Originally posted by Venetia
Quote:
A fanmix is a good idea. I will participate more later, when I have time. I love tons of songs that can relate to Creddie but I have to look up the names of those songs. You are so fine by Garbage. Fade into you by Mazzy Star. Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie. Starlight by Muse.
Fade into you by Mazzy Star is probably my favorite. Hope Sandoval even looks like Miranda Cosgrove.

Mix, are you still going to do a fanmix?

I have some more suggestions: Crooked teeth by Death Cab for Cutie. How's it Going to be by Third Eye Blind ( it captures Freddie's feelings when he used to be rejected by Carly & didn't think he had a chance for her). Ava Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins. I'll be There, Loving you, I want you back by the Jackson Five. Pieces by Sum 41. Fantasy, You'll Always be my baby by Mariah Carey. Yellow by Coldplay. Caring is Creepy by The Shins.

Also that song by....I think her name was Christy Carlson, while Carly and Freddie were dancing in iSD. That needs to be included.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

As I said, I did read your suggestions!

However, I'm not skilled with PhotoShop, so until we have a photo-editing volunteer, none of the plans can be acted on.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

As discussed earlier, a few Creddie fanfic twists on episodes

iKiss
iTwins #1 #2
iThink They Kissed
iTake You For Granted (take on iChristmas - kind of)
iGot A Hot Room
iOMG

There's probably plenty more but they're the ones I've found so far
Old 04-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, jeez, I was just asking if you were still going to do one after reading our suggestions because I was going to suggest more songs. I hope we do get a photo-editing volunteer. If I knew how to do photoshop, I would do it. If you did go on tumblr, I bet you could find volunteers. I have tried to get Creddiefredly to join this thread, she does the best Creddie fanarts I have seen. Also, maybe you can ask people on the Creddie fans forum. I think Poison aka randononrandom on tumblr would like to help.

I promoted this thread and made requests a bunch of times already on the Creddie forum on both the iOpen a Restaurant thread and iHalfoween thread, for some reason people are not responding. I really hope over time, more people can join here and just branch out more Creddie-wise in general on the web.

@dg31: Thanks for all of the fanfic! They were good reads. If you would like, when I get the time...I can review them on this thread as well as Mix's fanfic too.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:50 AM
Passionate Fan

It has been nearly 14 hours, so I think it is okay for me to submit another reply. I will avoid DP's from now on, sorry. This thread was nearly going to page 5.

@Mix: I hope my tone about the fanmix didn't come out wrong. I appreciate your efforts about that. Maybe we could work on that later if we find somebody to do photoshop.

Promote iHalfoween!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread