Can I be added?

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
flightless♥bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 01-27-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous set! Thanks for bringing it over.

Good reads:
You Look Better In Pearls Part 1, A Harbor In The Tempest Part 2
New Year's Eve In Paris
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

love that first fic
Old 01-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are very realistic, and smutty
Old 01-29-2013, 01:31 PM
New Fan

new update for Adaptation

Adaptation Chapter 30: Infiltration, a batman begins/dark knight fanfic | FanFiction
rickfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
I will definitely check it out when I get home.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Bat and the Cat tumblr is doing a lovely history of the pair, starting from the beginning back in 1940. Some wonderfully bizarre stuff from back then.
portiaslegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
They are very realistic, and smutty
that's the best part ofc
Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i love the vids, and ani sets.

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Every time they get two actors to portray Batman and Catwoman . . . they clink. And I'm not just speaking of Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway. I'm also speaking of Adam West and Lee Merriweather and also, Michael Keaton and Michelle Pffiefer.

Why is that?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
DR76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Catwoman is probably Batman's most well known love interest. Even though, he may have had several love interests in the comics, and the movies. It seems like BatCat one is the most popular, even to the people who probably know very little about the series would probably say BatCat, compared to some of the other love interests he had like Vickie, and Talia.

If their is a Batman reboot, whether if its another movie series, or television series. I think BatCat may possibly be a main pairing in that series as well, for an arc, or a film.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I think Catwoman is probably Batman's most well known love interest. Even though, he may have had several love interests in the comics, and the movies. It seems like BatCat one is the most popular, even to the people who probably know very little about the series would probably say BatCat, compared to some of the other love interests he had like Vickie, and Talia.

If their is a Batman reboot, whether if its another movie series, or television series. I think BatCat may possibly be a main pairing in that series as well, for an arc, or a film.
Yeah, agree!! But to tell the truth, the movies just wouldn't be as interesting without Batman/Catwoman's interactions! They're just the opposite and the same, they complete each other. It always feel like someone's missing when a Batman movie is made without Catwoman, but that's only my opinion of course^^

That's also why I feel Nolan's Batman trilogy is so complete, because Bruce had this entire, long and tiring journey that all lead to his (well deserved) happy ending with his soul mate Selina, he had to find her and all the movies were kind of leading to it, which was very satisfying at least to me
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

honestly I tend to watch Birds of Prey, because the main character was the daughter of Bruce/Selina. (plus I kept hoping they would give us a flashback episode regarding Bruce/Selina). But we did get a bit of stuff in the prologue/pre-credits stuff.

As for the rest of the Batman universe, I tend to watch the BatCat stuff more, whether if it is film/animated series. Honestly I didn't event watch Batman Begins until Selina was confirmed for TDKR.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
honestly I tend to watch Birds of Prey, because the main character was the daughter of Bruce/Selina. (plus I kept hoping they would give us a flashback episode regarding Bruce/Selina). But we did get a bit of stuff in the prologue/pre-credits stuff.

As for the rest of the Batman universe, I tend to watch the BatCat stuff more, whether if it is film/animated series. Honestly I didn't event watch Batman Begins until Selina was confirmed for TDKR.
I watched Batman Begins and TDK because they were basically SO AMAZING But I always felt like something was missing Rachel obviously WASN'T the love of Bruce's life and he was always miserable around her because she just didn't love him as he did her. Also, she didn't understand him, I mean both sides of him Bruce & Batman! She only understood the Batman side of him but "without" the mask, and Selina just understood everything of him cause she had basically two sides as well!

I was really praying for Catwoman to be in TDKR, and I was just jumping around when she happened to be there Best news ever!! Even more knowing it would be Anne, I always had faith in her being right for the role! And Nolan did such an amazing job with the truth being revealed to Gotham and to Bruce (about Rachel not ever wanting to end her life with him/leave Harvey), and showing how knowing the truth people could make their own choices in life! And how in the end both Selina & Bruce chose each other!!

Gah... I'll never get enough of that amazing movie!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread