Part-Time Fan

One more set:

ladybeaumont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

those gifs make me wish we had more scenes
Old 10-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

I've been a horrible Bat/Cat shipper. I don't think I've been in this thread in a month.

LOVE thos gif sets! I seriously need Christian/Anne to do another movie together. And I'm with you Tammi, seeing gif sets like that does make me wish we had more scenes of them together. I'll never complain about the ones we did get b/c they were golden but I'll always want more.

So I beat Arkham City and when you collect a certain number of the Riddler Trophies you get tapes of certain characters talking to Dr. Strange. The Catwoman tapes were awesome. They talk about how both Selina and Bruce are hesitant to trust others b/c of their past and how similar they are. I'll have to listen to them again and post what it actually says. Dr. Strange even remarks Batman and Catwoman's fondness for the color black. Strange even tells Selina that he knows she's in love with him which she promptly denies.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
brave princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I haven't visited this thread in forever either

I've been watching the animated series and I love the episodes with Selina/Catwoman.
Subject87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I've never seen the animated series. Is it any good? I don't even know where I what channel it would be on.

I wasn't sure what I would think about Batman/Catwoman when I first started playing Arkham City b/c I just love TDKR versions so much but I really loved their interactions in the game. One thing I didn't like was the Talia stuff but given their history in the comics it was to be expected.

I thought this discussion ended months ago, but I guess not.Huffington Post - Dark Knight Rises Ending
Old 10-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
I've never seen the animated series. Is it any good? I don't even know where I what channel it would be on.
The animated series is amazing! I ended up downloading it, so I can't help with the channel
Subject87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Ooooh cool gifset!!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 AM
New Fan

the birth of Helena Wayne

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8344110/28/Adaptation
rickfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:52 AM
New Fan

the birth of Helena Wayne

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8344110/28/Adaptation
Old 10-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the fic link, rickfox! I'll have to check it out when I get some time to finally read fics again.

So, can I just say that December 4th can't get here soon enough. Then I can watch all of the Bruce/Selina scenes as much as I want.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Thanks for the fic link, rickfox! I'll have to check it out when I get some time to finally read fics again.

So, can I just say that December 4th can't get here soon enough. Then I can watch all of the Bruce/Selina scenes as much as I want.
you are welcome

It will be a shame not to introduce this great fiction to those who love Nolanverse characterizations in Dark Knight triolgy

the author has got Selina, Bruce,Alfred,Blake and other characters down so well that it's like The Dark Knight Rises is still playing on, just in reader's head. The way she gives Selina depth, the way she articulates her inner fears, out emotions, is so very well done

she did a wonderful job in developing their relationship and characters in a very believable way.and a great grasp of the characters(Hathaway&Bale)' s facial features, voices,dialogue and motives.

also,the author has a talent with words, storytelling and writing combined.and she seamlessly blends sex, fluff, danger, jokes and a domestic home life all together.

Last edited by rickfox; 10-20-2012 at 10:49 PM
Old 10-26-2012, 08:11 PM
New Fan

It's been a month pretty much since i've been on this board, and wow it seems pretty dead, but I guess that's because it's been out for so long . How's everybody been .

Thanks for the fan fiction, Adaption it's really good .

But here's probably favorite post DKR fanfiction I've read so far that I think is a MUST read for anyone that hasn't read it yet. The author's writing and development is great, and it feels realistic even though some scenes are definitely more gory than you would expect, and there's some really steamy sex scenes, but it's a great story and one that can definitely happen. It's long, 24 chapters, but it's about to be finished the only thing the writer said they have left is a epilogue. But there's a sequel coming the author said, .

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8379371/...tter-In-Pearls
darkknightrises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

fic!
Reply   Post New Thread