Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Yeah, I vote for either Bound or Finding Bass Monroe. I think we might've read Can't You See for club already, but I'm not sure.
Cool. Sounds like a plan then. We can each choose to read or skim one or both of the stories for next time. Each person can read as much as they have time for.

[EDIT!] I realized when I went back through the comments that you each had picked a different one of my stories so I'm including both and took out the one MD felt pretty sure we'd read for club already. So choose one of these (or a couple if you have time). You can read them normally or skim them quickly....whatever works for you. And if you change your mind and want to read a different story - that's okay too. The next club will be a loosey goosey club where anything goes - so long as its Charloe. We'll get back on our normal schedule with Ice stories at the next meeting.

Finding Bass Monroe by LemonSupreme

Bound by WhyNotItsFun

Time after Time by LemonSupreme

PS Sorry this little collection is Lemon-heavy. I was writing a lot during this time period and we've read a lot of the ones that weren't by me at this time already.

Last edited by LemonSupreme; 06-20-2018 at 05:26 AM
LemonSupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all...Hope you are all having a great week so far. I think I'm the first one here so I'll just chill for a while.😁
mlreeve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
Hey all...Hope you are all having a great week so far. I think I'm the first one here so I'll just chill for a while.😁
Hi, LadyH. How's it going. Me = ok.
MDRevolutionFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hi, LadyH. How's it going. Me = ok.
Pretty good...I've got tomorrow off so that's pretty awesome. How are you doing? Any big plans for tomorrow?
Old 07-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh my gosh, I completely forgot today was Tuesday. I've been working pretty non-stop since I got back from my vacation, so my days are all screwed up. How is everyone?
IceonFire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Oh my gosh, I completely forgot today was Tuesday. I've been working pretty non-stop since I got back from my vacation, so my days are all screwed up. How is everyone?
Doing good....did you have a good time on your vacation?
Old 07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Pretty good...I've got tomorrow off so that's pretty awesome. How are you doing? Any big plans for tomorrow?
No, but that's nothing new, we don't usually do much of anything for the Summer holidays -- TOO EFING HOT & we hate crowds.

BTW, has your new grandchild arrived yet?

Quote:
Hey, Ice! When did you get back -- I thought you weren't coming back until after today? How was your trip?
Old 07-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No, but that's nothing new, we don't usually do much of anything for the Summer holidays -- TOO EFING HOT & we hate crowds.

Hey, Ice! When did you get back -- I thought you weren't coming back until after today? How was your trip?
Agreed...summer=miserable. No new grandkid not making debut until December, so we have a ways to go.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I got back last week actually. Wednesday night around 10 PM and I've been working ever since. So my days are just a jumbly mess. But I had a fantastic time on vacation. Seattle was fantastic! And I got to meet Tom Hiddleston, so my life has pretty much just been awesome since that day.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I got back last week actually. Wednesday night around 10 PM and I've been working ever since. So my days are just a jumbly mess. But I had a fantastic time on vacation. Seattle was fantastic! And I got to meet Tom Hiddleston, so my life has pretty much just been awesome since that day.
Are you serious??? OMG that is awesome. I'm afraid I would just freeze.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wow, you got to meet Loki, huh! Congratulations! I have to admit though, I had to look up which one he was.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wow, you got to meet Loki, huh! Congratulations! I have to admit though, I had to look up which one he was.
I'm here. Sorry to be late. Parade ran long.

Hiddleston? Whoo Hoo! Nice.

Lady H - did you guys have any flood damage?
Old 07-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Are you serious??? OMG that is awesome. I'm afraid I would just freeze.
I thought that might happen to me too. When I was in line to meet him (it was at a con and we met a whole bunch of Avengers, including Spiderman), I thought I'm going to be SO nervous I'm not even going to be able to talk to him. But when I got in front of him, I was as cool as could be. That's never, ever happened to me with a celebrity before. I'm usually unable to speak. But I was good with him. I had a non-Marvel movie question to ask and I gave him an out because I said his autograph line was so long, but he said "Well, ask me while I'm signing". So I did and he answered the question, with a really well-thought-out response. And he made eye contact with me the whole time and was so incredibly nice and sweet. And he talked to me for longer than 30 seconds, so it was really cool. He was an amazingly nice guy. Really genuine. It was amazing.

And hey, MD, at least you looked it up. But yeah, Loki's my favorite character.

Yeah, Lemon, and he's actually even better looking in person, believe it or not. And he's really scruffy right now, with a beard and longish hair. He wears it well.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I thought that might happen to me too. When I was in line to meet him (it was at a con and we met a whole bunch of Avengers, including Spiderman), I thought I'm going to be SO nervous I'm not even going to be able to talk to him. But when I got in front of him, I was as cool as could be. That's never, ever happened to me with a celebrity before. I'm usually unable to speak. But I was good with him. I had a non-Marvel movie question to ask and I gave him an out because I said his autograph line was so long, but he said "Well, ask me while I'm signing". So I did and he answered the question, with a really well-thought-out response. And he made eye contact with me the whole time and was so incredibly nice and sweet. And he talked to me for longer than 30 seconds, so it was really cool. He was an amazingly nice guy. Really genuine. It was amazing.

And hey, MD, at least you looked it up. But yeah, Loki's my favorite character.
Do you have pictures????
Old 07-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
I'm here. Sorry to be late. Parade ran long.

Hiddleston? Whoo Hoo! Nice.

Lady H - did you guys have any flood damage?
That is unbelievably cool Ice he is my favorite too.

No problems here except for four mile being out of its banks...how about at casa Lemon ? West DSM are got hit pretty hard.

Better looking in person?? I might be just a little jealous right now.
Reply   Post New Thread