View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 06:49 PM
IceonFire7
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
Are you serious??? OMG that is awesome. I'm afraid I would just freeze.
I thought that might happen to me too. When I was in line to meet him (it was at a con and we met a whole bunch of Avengers, including Spiderman), I thought I'm going to be SO nervous I'm not even going to be able to talk to him. But when I got in front of him, I was as cool as could be. That's never, ever happened to me with a celebrity before. I'm usually unable to speak. But I was good with him. I had a non-Marvel movie question to ask and I gave him an out because I said his autograph line was so long, but he said "Well, ask me while I'm signing". So I did and he answered the question, with a really well-thought-out response. And he made eye contact with me the whole time and was so incredibly nice and sweet. And he talked to me for longer than 30 seconds, so it was really cool. He was an amazingly nice guy. Really genuine. It was amazing.

And hey, MD, at least you looked it up. But yeah, Loki's my favorite character.

Yeah, Lemon, and he's actually even better looking in person, believe it or not. And he's really scruffy right now, with a beard and longish hair. He wears it well.
IceonFire7 is offline   Reply With Quote