View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 08:52 PM
LemonSupreme
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Yeah, I vote for either Bound or Finding Bass Monroe. I think we might've read Can't You See for club already, but I'm not sure.
Cool. Sounds like a plan then. We can each choose to read or skim one or both of the stories for next time. Each person can read as much as they have time for.

[EDIT!] I realized when I went back through the comments that you each had picked a different one of my stories so I'm including both and took out the one MD felt pretty sure we'd read for club already. So choose one of these (or a couple if you have time). You can read them normally or skim them quickly....whatever works for you. And if you change your mind and want to read a different story - that's okay too. The next club will be a loosey goosey club where anything goes - so long as its Charloe. We'll get back on our normal schedule with Ice stories at the next meeting.

Finding Bass Monroe by LemonSupreme

Bound by WhyNotItsFun

Time after Time by LemonSupreme

PS Sorry this little collection is Lemon-heavy. I was writing a lot during this time period and we've read a lot of the ones that weren't by me at this time already.

Last edited by LemonSupreme; 06-20-2018 at 05:26 AM
LemonSupreme is offline   Reply With Quote