Master Fan

About season 4:

Spoiler:

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 11-25-2014 at 05:42 AM
CrunkPunk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Do we know when season 4 starts airing yet? I hope it's in January. They have a few episodes in the bag by now so realistically it could air in January. But then Disney's airing schedule rarely makes sense so I don't know. I just know I am super excited for the new season. That amazing finale helps make the wait easier though. I still can't get over how amazing it was for Auslly. It was like an Auslly-palooza. So many moments. I loved the big ones obviously but a small one really stuck with me too. When they are in the café trying to not act like a couple, he says something like "Are we supposed to hide our relationship for the rest of our lives?" THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! He wants to be with her forever guys. They aren't just each other's present they are each other's future too. I love that the writers are letting Austin and Ally be in love with each other. There may some stupid limit for kisses, but they are really truly madly deeply in love with each other and absolutely have to be with each other no matter what. That is as serious as it gets on a Disney channel show. Season 4 should be amazing for Auslly because they are finally going to explore what it means for them to be in a romantic relationship instead of just throwing roadblocks in their way. They have to, it's too big to ignore now. And being really optimistic here, I don't think they will break up again either. First of all they've been there done that and they clearly have realized that no one will make them as happy as they make each other. They are it for each other. Also Austin gave up the career he dreamed about since he was a kid because being with Ally mattered more. And before he did that, Ally was willing to break her own heart to protect his happiness (even though she didn't realize that she was his happiness and his dream come true now). After something that big and important, you can't convince me that anything will break them up. They are in love, they'd give up everything for each other, and they are strong. No way do they break up. They'll survive anything now. Auslly makes me really happy. And there is going to be so much Auslly in season 4, there has to be. I can't wait. It's going to be freaking amazing.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-15-2014 at 03:58 AM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

I think it'll probably start in January.

I don't see them breaking them up again either. There may be some issues that arise because of college/future choices but I don't see them breaking up over it.

Spoiler:

The cast did another live stream this past week to celebrate 3 years of the show being on air.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 12-10-2014 at 03:30 AM
Old 12-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

I'm hoping for January too. Don't see why it wouldn't be. I'm sure Austin and Ally will face their share of issues, every couple does, but like you said, I can't see anything they have to face breaking them up. Not at this point. Not with how in love and strong they are. They may be teenagers but that doesn't mean every time they have a problem they should break up over it. For one thing, their relationship is too special for them to give up on it or throw it away easily or quickly. They will always fight for each other, and to be together, that much has been proven. And two, it wouldn't serve the characters or the story for them to break up just because things might get hard after everything they've already been through. Plus like I said they've been there done that. It's time to see them face issues together and work through them together. It's time to see their story as a couple and not just throw contrived drama that threatens to pull them apart at them all the time. I am very optimistic for what season 4 will bring for Auslly.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

The season 4 premiere date is January 18th
Old 12-11-2014, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I know, just saw this. ‘Austin & Ally’ Season Four Premiere Date Announced, First Photo Released! | Austin & Ally, Calum Worthy, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez, Ross Lynch | Just Jared Jr.
So excited! Oh and fair warning it does have a kind of a spoilery pic for those not wanting to be spoiled at all.

Speaking of said pic:

Spoiler:

Also this. Kind of random but Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner visited thr Austin and Ally set with their kids. They aren't guesting on the show or anything, A&A must just be a show their kids like. Ben Affleck & Jenifer Garner Visited The ‘Austin & Ally’ Set – See The Pics! | Austin & Ally, Calum Worthy, Cameron Boyce, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez, Ross Lynch | Just Jared Jr.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 12-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-04-2015, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
I think it'll probably start in January.

I don't see them breaking them up again either. There may be some issues that arise because of college/future choices but I don't see them breaking up over it.
The more I think about it, they more convinced I am that there will be no more Auslly break ups. Because what Austin did in the finale was so huge. He gave up the career he had dreamed about since childhood to be with Ally. Why would he ever let that relationship come close to falling apart? It just won't happen. And it would be really damaging to the character of Ally if she broke up with him after that. Seeing as how I don't see them having him cheat on her or abuse her, there's not really a good reason I could see for her to break up with the guy she loves and who would makes such a huge sacrifice for her. There's just no way I see a break up making sense after that season 3 finale. I mean it's not that they can't or won't face issues but a break up would just look like contrived drama and would just be mean on the part of the writers. Austin and Ally have been through too much together and proven the strength of their love too many times for petty fights and stupid break ups to happen now. They will face stuff together and can survive anything.

Spoiler:

Also the promo is here! Yay! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbY...ature=youtu.be
So I was right Austin is trying to figure out what to do with his life without his record deal. Still not sure how his brain gets to military school as the answer but whatever. Lol. Also Ally just finished a 3 month tour and is about to go on a European tour?
Spoiler:
I almost panicked for a second because I was like no A/A are being pulled away from each other already? But then I was like what am I worrying about? They are solid even if she does have to go to Europe at some point. Like I said above, I don't believe[ anything will break them up.
Spoiler:
Old 01-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the spoilers. I don't they'll be anymore break ups after what Austin did for her. I think there also more used to being in a relationship to not let what happen break them up again
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally saw the finale it was good. I can't wait for next season. I am intrested to how Trish and Dez will still be around cause there sls were sort of series finaleish. I do think they'll be a time jump when it comes back so Ali's tour will be ending
Old 01-19-2015, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

So I enjoyed the season 4 premiere. They redid the opening credits- same set up basically but the cast redid it so they look their age and now Laura is singing the theme song too! I loved it. I didn't necessarily like seeing that Ally didn't realize Austin was having such a hard time. But I think it's because he was trying so hard not let her know he missed music so much. I'm sure he doesn't want her to feel guilty about the career she has and he gave up for her. I don't think he regrets anything as much as being without music has made him feel a little lost. Loved the gushing over their perfect days together. though Austin may have been missing music but he still clearly loved being with Ally on that tour.
On the Trish and Dez front- did not see that coming with Carrie dumping Dez. Well actually I did think there was something off about the way Dez described how things were going in their relationship. Still didn't see him being dumped coming. That's kind of sad, he moved across the country for her. I wonder what happened? They were such a good match. As for Trish, I'm wondering if this means she is giving up managing anyone who isn't Austin and Ally? Kind of sounded like it but she supposedly had lined up multiple acts so I can't be sure. It was kind of an unrealistic storyline anyway that all these international acts wanted a high schooler from Florida to manage their careers. Probably best they drop it, at least to a certain degree. Also it was so random Austin's mom suggesting military school to him, but oh well everything turned out okay in the end. But anyway I can't wait for the rest of the season, I think it's going to be so good.

Spoiler:
Old 01-19-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear that the premiere was good. I hope they play a repeat soon, so ill be able to see it. I glad it will take time before Austin gets his career back. I do believe Austin is okay with Ali but he will miss his music since it was a part of him.
I am sad about Carrie/Dez but I guess they wanted a way to bring Dez back. I think the writers were writing this finale in case they didnt get a season finale. So they went a little extreme with Dez.
I don't know about Trish but she could get burned out by having all these acts. She does have problems balancing so I could see her going to being just Ali's manager and Austin when he comes back
Old 02-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

I am loving this Austin and Ally Music Factory stuff. They are so cute with all the kids. It's a fun change. I hope even if they end up giving Austin his career back that they continue with the A&A Music Factory. I think they will because they got rid of Sonic Boom and completely revamped the space and everything so I don't think they are going to go back to the Sonic Boom. I just hope Austin stays active in it, Ally has a record deal and is an active participant so he should be able to be too even if his situation changes. Also Auslly was too stinking adorable in the new episode. I'm so so glad they are letting them do the little things that shows they are a couple like hand holding and his arm around her. Some shows geared towards a younger audience tend to ignore the fact that they put two people together as a couple except for the occasions when the relationship is the focus of the episode. Which is just beyond frustrating. And I didn't want that for Auslly, after how long it took to get them together officially and after what Austin did in the season 3 finale, they deserve to have coupley moments and the fans deserve it too. So happy they get to act like a couple. It's so sweet to watch. Plus Ross and Laura have the chemistry to look natural doing all that. And that little ballroom dancing moment was a extra treat, but leave it to Dez to be a dork and silly it up. Lol. But anyway I am loving this season so far. I hope we get some Auslly kisses. I think officially in love and happy kisses would be really sweet to see.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-13-2015 at 02:55 AM
Old 02-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love these two. it's the reason I watch.