Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Yeah i know have you seen the promo its amazing
Old 08-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

I am so excited for the two prom episodes! Even though basically I already know what happens because of the leak, I couldn't resist watching all the bits and pieces out there. But still they are going to be amazing episodes to finally see whole. And every episode after this month's are going to be amazing too. Finally getting Auslly back. Yay!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I am so behind on this show.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited to see the prom episodes
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-17-2014 at 01:45 AM
Old 08-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry, dp.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

I just have to say yay for official Auslly! Finally! I can't wait for new episodes with them together. They are together in all the remaining episodes of season 3 right? This isn't going to be one of those things that shows for younger crowd like to do where a couple gets together and then in following episodes you wouldn't know they were together if you didn't know it? I can't stand that crap. They don't have to be kissing every episode for their coupledom to be known. It's not that hard nor is it to risqué or something to have them hold hands or hug or simply refer to each other as boyfriend or girlfriend. Ignoring the relationship you created until episodes that specifically deal with the relationship is not cool. They are a couple now and they better be acting like it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-28-2014 at 12:36 AM
Old 10-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

So have any of the new episodes actually depicted them as a couple yet?
Zorkel567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Records and Wrecking Balls did

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I just have to say yay for official Auslly! Finally! I can't wait for new episodes with them together. They are together in all the remaining episodes of season 3 right? This isn't going to be one of those things that shows for younger crowd like to do where a couple gets together and then in following episodes you wouldn't know they were together if you didn't know it? I can't stand that crap. They don't have to be kissing every episode for their coupledom to be known. It's not that hard nor is it to risqué or something to have them hold hands or hug or simply refer to each other as boyfriend or girlfriend. Ignoring the relationship you created until episodes that specifically deal with the relationship is not cool. They are a couple now and they better be acting like it.

Spoiler:
The thing with episodes like that is that they are stand alone episodes and they aren't always sure when they will air while filming so they don't write them in or out of a relationship. They simply have them act like they always do which isn't too different either way.
CrunkPunk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am happy their together
Old 10-21-2014, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know there are stand alone episodes, but I hope there are less of them in season 4. I really don’t believe Austin and Ally are breaking up anytime soon so at least for the first half of the season they should be able to consistently act like a couple. There’s no reason for them not to be. No Gavin and Piper to work around, no pre or post break up or getting back together timelines to worry about either. There shouldn’t be any reason or need for them to not be acting like a couple. I don’t get why the network runs things like that anyway. Shows on other networks don’t have to deal with this filming out of order, airing out of order crap. Why does Disney do it that way? I don’t understand why the show runners can’t just write and film episodes in order and hand them over to the network in the proper order they should air in too. Makes no sense to me.
It gets frustrating Disney Channel’s wonky way of doing things- like the weird filming/airing routines, an airing schedule that’s all over the place and also the crazy rules they’ve come up with about kissing and stuff. I mean how did they manage to regress in their stance on kissing? I say that because Cody and Bailey on Suite Life on Deck must’ve had a dozen normal kisses in the entire span of their relationship. Clearly no limits on kissing there. Or how about when Ashley Tisdale and Zac Efron practically made out with each other when he guested on Suite Life. No ridiculous blocking fake out stuff there. What I’m saying is they used to be a bit more relaxed about kissing on the Disney Channel. Teenagers have always kissed in Disney Channel shows. I just don’t get how they can have a homosexual couple on GLC, I think it’s great they did that by the way, but Austin and Ally has to deal with kissing limits and blocking kisses and what not. We got one real kiss in the two seasons they were romantic. How can they be so progressive about one thing and then turn around and be giant prudes about something as harmless as kissing? I mean I’m not talking 11 years olds start making out on shows (although both Zack and Cody had kisses in the first season of their show when they were like 10 or 11, just saying), I’m talking two 18 year old actors playing 16/17 year old characters who are in fact dating each other. I mean just let couples like Auslly act like teenagers in love sometimes. The natural progression of things is kissing sometimes and there is nothing wrong with that. Why can’t they just trust their writers to know when and how much kissing should happen. They know they work on Disney Channel shows, no one is going to go overboard or be inappropriate. Teenagers can kiss and still fall well within the realm of appropriateness for a Disney Channel show. I don’t like how these rules make it seem like kissing is some taboo, wrong thing. It can be very sweet and innocent and it’s perfectly fine for shows like Austin and Ally.
Okay sorry rant over. I’m just really excited that Auslly are finally officially really a couple. And I want us to be able to experience and enjoy watching them be a couple. They’ve earned that and the fans have earned that. Don’t get me wrong the writers have been doing an amazing job with Auslly even with stupid kissing rules in place. It’s just Ross and Laura have off the charts chemistry and I don’t want to see it wasted. They are too talented and too amazing together to be limited by stupid rules that don’t make sense. It’s not that they should be kissing every episode but it would nice to get one every once and awhile and not some blocked nonsense. Let Ross and Laura fully act and let the Auslly story be told the way it should be. I’m sorry I know I’m probably way too into this, but I just love Auslly and now that they are together I want to see their romantic relationship explored as they continue to grow together. I just want amazing things for Auslly. And for Auslly fans.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't understand Disney channel rules about kissing when it's been done on their other shows. I mean they even had a character on their shows almost get married. However, I am just happy their together
Old 10-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so happy they are together finally too. I think it's a waste of Ross and Laura's amazing chemistry to not let them kiss more, but I'm just going to focus on the fact that we finally have Auslly. And that whatever they have to face it won't be more third parties. They know now the only person who makes them truly happy, the person they belong with is each other. I can't wait for season 3's finale. It's supposed to be really good.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see them as well
Old 10-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

The synopsis for the finale:

Quote:
Sunday, November 23

Austin & Ally “Relationships & Red Carpets”
(8:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET/PT)
Austin and Ally’s relationship hits another road block when his music label forces him to hide their relationship from the public. Meanwhile, Dez contemplates moving to L.A. in an effort to be closer to his girlfriend and attend film school.
Spoiler:
CrunkPunk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread