View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 01:55 AM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
I think it'll probably start in January.

I don't see them breaking them up again either. There may be some issues that arise because of college/future choices but I don't see them breaking up over it.
The more I think about it, they more convinced I am that there will be no more Auslly break ups. Because what Austin did in the finale was so huge. He gave up the career he had dreamed about since childhood to be with Ally. Why would he ever let that relationship come close to falling apart? It just won't happen. And it would be really damaging to the character of Ally if she broke up with him after that. Seeing as how I don't see them having him cheat on her or abuse her, there's not really a good reason I could see for her to break up with the guy she loves and who would makes such a huge sacrifice for her. There's just no way I see a break up making sense after that season 3 finale. I mean it's not that they can't or won't face issues but a break up would just look like contrived drama and would just be mean on the part of the writers. Austin and Ally have been through too much together and proven the strength of their love too many times for petty fights and stupid break ups to happen now. They will face stuff together and can survive anything.

Spoiler:

Also the promo is here! Yay! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbY...ature=youtu.be
So I was right Austin is trying to figure out what to do with his life without his record deal. Still not sure how his brain gets to military school as the answer but whatever. Lol. Also Ally just finished a 3 month tour and is about to go on a European tour?
Spoiler:
I almost panicked for a second because I was like no A/A are being pulled away from each other already? But then I was like what am I worrying about? They are solid even if she does have to go to Europe at some point. Like I said above, I don't believe[ anything will break them up.
Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote