Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Me too. I have no idea what's gonna happen.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man only three more, not much :/. Im about to watch the new episode in a half hour.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

GOD, I DIED A LITTLE TONIGHT. Seriously. That part killed me. That was too painfull. I have no words. Andy is an amazing human beeing, too perfect for nancy. And all this pain, his despair talking to her. OMG. That remined me so much of Glue, Boomerang, SPECIALLY VAN NUYS. The end of Van Nuys. He is in pain, and all she need to say is that she loves him, but she always let him suffer alone.

Last edited by miss_vieira; 09-12-2011 at 09:24 PM
Old 09-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Dude, I was NOT expecting a scene like that. But I loved it. They finally addressed it again. I just....the scene was difficult but funny, heartbreaking and amazing. I love every scene they have. Gooooood they are so perfect.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Air, that was so perfect, AMAZING Andy/Nancy scene, but I felt so sad for Andy. God, he is in pieces.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

All hail the return of Bill Sussman I laughed so hard when Doug intro'ed him as Sussman. Oh man. Funny memories there

Poor Andy, though. She is still playing him. She looked pretty damned hurt, though, when he was acting like an a-hole.
I honest to God thought she was finally going to kiss him, though, even if just to shut him up. Got pretty close!

And on that note...the writers are definitely playing us! ugh!

Why would they keep bringing it up if they aren't going to do anything about it? I feel like it's all too obvious to just be used as a device. Those of us who pay any attention at all can see that the undertones are still there, so it can't just be for continuity's sake. Something's going to happen, and it will be before the end of the season (series?).

eta:

oh. my. goodness.

I just found this new video on Youtube. I am in tears. It is just......perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPkIc6OHMo

Last edited by Timid Wild One; 09-12-2011 at 10:37 PM
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM
New Fan

I Bill Sussman!

The season finale is titled "Do Her/Don't Do Her", so who knows?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Seriously, I have no more tears to cry.
I always liked Andy, but seriously he keeps getting better. He's so damn hurt, but he keeps helping her, the kids. Everyone. He could get his "perfect" life with Audra, with the kids that he dreams, but he is still obsessed with Nancy, because he loves her. TOO MUCH. So much that hurts.

For me, this was the hardest Andy/Nancy scene since the letter scene. I never seen Andy so damaged, and so hurted, but at the first time, like you said Timid Wild One Nancy is hurted too, we can see there. Because of Silas, because of the 3 years behind bars, because she misses Stevie... but I like to think that because she loves him too, but she thinks that when she'll admit this, she can ruin everything, and that's why she keeps pushing him away. Not because she's playing with him... because if its this, she's mean.

This video it's pretty amazing. The first time I saw, I cryied.
Jeez, Weeds is making me so emotional.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

the vid is awesome!

havent seen the episode, but i really cant wait, based off of what you guys are saying. i really do hope its leading up to something.

Quote:
Why would they keep bringing it up if they aren't going to do anything about it?
exactly. they have to plan to go there eventually.

What about that?
Old 09-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

OMG, that scene! It was about time something like that happened and gaaaaah it was amazing. I really hope they continue what they started here in the next two episodes, they have to. I wonder if the finale's title has anything to do with them...

BTW Air, can you please add me to the list when you have the chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vieira (View Post)
Seriously, I have no more tears to cry.
I always liked Andy, but seriously he keeps getting better. He's so damn hurt, but he keeps helping her, the kids. Everyone. He could get his "perfect" life with Audra, with the kids that he dreams, but he is still obsessed with Nancy, because he loves her. TOO MUCH. So much that hurts.

For me, this was the hardest Andy/Nancy scene since the letter scene. I never seen Andy so damaged, and so hurted, but at the first time, like you said Timid Wild One Nancy is hurted too, we can see there. Because of Silas, because of the 3 years behind bars, because she misses Stevie... but I like to think that because she loves him too, but she thinks that when she'll admit this, she can ruin everything, and that's why she keeps pushing him away. Not because she's playing with him... because if its this, she's mean.
ICAM with all of this.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:15 AM
New Fan

HOLY **** my husband is a huge Patriots fan so I had to DVR Weeds last night... if everything you guys said is true I might leave work early to go home and watch. It goes back to Van Nuys? It goes back to Boomerang? FINALLY! But I don't know how much more my heart can break for Andy.

AIR please add me to this thread too if thats ok??

Oh my god I have never wanted a work day over faster in my LIFE.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wouldn't say it's as good as Van Nuys, but it's definitely Andy being drunk, sarcastic and honest. He's feeling sorry for himself and it's obvious. Nancy just deflects as usual without ever actually taking responsibility. You'll see
Old 09-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

It's not good like Van Nuys. Is not cute, nem sweet. Is a painfull version of Van Nuys. Is more like the letter scene, than the "I'm Andy, and we could be more". Is like the... I dont know. REALLY SAD. Trully shipper, but sad.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

the look so good in this pic. OWNNN, adorable couple <3
Old 09-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww the video is gone, I didn't get a chance to watch it.

In Andy's drunken state he was acting like the type of man nancy is attracted to, the take charge forceful man, and that didn't work either for him. I don't think she liked seeing him like that because that isn't the type of man he is or she would want to see him like.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread