View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Rita1516
Master Fan

OMG, that scene! It was about time something like that happened and gaaaaah it was amazing. I really hope they continue what they started here in the next two episodes, they have to. I wonder if the finale's title has anything to do with them...

BTW Air, can you please add me to the list when you have the chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vieira (View Post)
Seriously, I have no more tears to cry.
I always liked Andy, but seriously he keeps getting better. He's so damn hurt, but he keeps helping her, the kids. Everyone. He could get his "perfect" life with Audra, with the kids that he dreams, but he is still obsessed with Nancy, because he loves her. TOO MUCH. So much that hurts.

For me, this was the hardest Andy/Nancy scene since the letter scene. I never seen Andy so damaged, and so hurted, but at the first time, like you said Timid Wild One Nancy is hurted too, we can see there. Because of Silas, because of the 3 years behind bars, because she misses Stevie... but I like to think that because she loves him too, but she thinks that when she'll admit this, she can ruin everything, and that's why she keeps pushing him away. Not because she's playing with him... because if its this, she's mean.
ICAM with all of this.