Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Until today, I didn't know Toby has a cat. I seriously know nothing about these actors.

That said, you sure it's not one of their cats? If it is Toby's cat, then maybe Torrance and Alyssa are cat-sitting for him (or maybe for someone else)?
I also assume she's not cat-sitting due to allergies. I thought the above might be a good option. Might be a friend's, sure. I just find the markings interesting, that they are nearly identical ...
Old 01-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
Kayeberrie put her thoughts up. LOL

I Had To Put It In Words
perfect.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kategrinstead (View Post)
I also assume she's not cat-sitting due to allergies. I thought the above might be a good option. Might be a friend's, sure. I just find the markings interesting, that they are nearly identical ...
Looking at the cat again, I agree, Kate. It's the same kitten. It's an adolescent, probably between 6-8 months old. And while cats are highly portable, though they don't like it, moving them between countries can be tricky. I've taken mine with me when I've worked in Canada the last few years, dog the same before that. But I had to leave them with my house sitter when I went to Australia last year. I would have had to kennel them for 6 weeks and didn't want to do that to them. It's been pretty much like that with everywhere I've had to go for work besides Canada.

I'd also like to throw something else out there, Francis refusing to take no for an answer might make Mary think she has to do something drastic, or she might do something irrational to try to push him away. Girl has not been emotional stable or rational since she found out about the prophecy.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon tart (View Post)
Looking at the cat again, I agree, Kate. It's the same kitten. It's an adolescent, probably between 6-8 months old. And while cats are highly portable, though they don't like it, moving them between countries can be tricky. I've taken mine with me when I've worked in Canada the last few years, dog the same before that. But I had to leave them with my house sitter when I went to Australia last year. I would have had to kennel them for 6 weeks and didn't want to do that to them. It's been pretty much like that with everywhere I've had to go for work besides Canada.

I'd also like to throw something else out there, Francis refusing to take no for an answer might make Mary think she has to do something drastic, or she might do something irrational to try to push him away. Girl has not been emotional stable or rational since she found out about the prophecy.
It's like they just want to be together for all of eternity and rule as equals and be fair and just to their people and have lots of children and just be left the **** alone. Why can't these two beautiful people have that?!!
Old 01-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kategrinstead (View Post)
Just checked the pics posted in the last thread again, and, IA, the markings do seem really similar, especially on the brow. If it is Toby's cat, then it's possible he chose not to travel home with it, and Torrance and Alyssa are cat-sitting for him. If his cat is in London with him, then, yeah, it's another cat that looks really similar. But, I totally get you -- the markings do look very similar.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 01-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And this is why I'm a cucumber.

EMOTIONAL. CONSEQUENCES.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

She posted another instagram picture of the cat standing on the bathroom sink about 4 hours ago. I think the kitty may be staying with her.

Awwwww guys!! She's pet sitting Toby's cat. How sweet

ETA: unless she's hanging out in someone else's bathroom
Old 01-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
She posted another instagram picture of the cat standing on the bathroom sink about 4 hours ago. I think the kitty may be staying with her.

Awwwww guys!! She's pet sitting Toby's cat. How sweet

ETA: unless she's hanging out in someone else's bathroom
lmao don'ttttttt I don't need this theory!

But why would she be taking care of him since she left for the holidays too?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
And this is why I'm a cucumber.

EMOTIONAL. CONSEQUENCES.
I'm right there with ya. Cucumbers party of two.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT Bree! .

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-26,NJH D-126 OSW D-152, J-Hope D-153, Jinyoung-D-174 JK-D-391

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-4 LDH D-362
Old 01-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

^The cat investigation is cracking me up, guys.

Quote:
I'm right there with ya. Cucumbers party of two.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
^The cat investigation is cracking me up, guys.

I know..
We have officially lost our shiit. I repeat.. our shiit has been lost.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe she's over Torrance and Alyssa's place. Seems weird she would babysit a cat when she's allergic.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
I know..
We have officially lost our shiit. I repeat.. our shiit has been lost.
Tobilaide does weird things to us! Maybe she's allergic to long haired cats, shorter haired ones might be better? That's how I am with dogs.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Addicted Fan

It's our little unsolved mystery.

I'm off to sleep, everyone. Enjoy the slow time, recover and prep for a good day tomorrow!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread