Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes the scenes don't include what the stills picture just because things get cut

I'm sorry about your poor fiddler-boy I know it's not his fault that Justin left Brian but it still hurts when Justin is with him
Old 07-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think there's a cut in 5.12? *wrong thread*

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to go look in there because I can't remember what scene/stills we're talking about
Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I beg to differ because to me someone who interferes in a relationship, no matter what problems that relationship has, that person is somewhat at fault.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you in part, because like you said, if you come between two persons, you're somehow at fault for what happens. But it's also true that the last decision was up to Justin and he's the one that decided to start things with Ethan even though he was with Brian.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I'm not saying it wasn't Justin fault either and for the majority but some of the fault is also Ethan's at least in my opinion it is.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

He sure isn't completely innocent, I agree on that. Anyone who sleeps with someone who's in a relationship can't be considered completely innocent.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand that you can't help who you develop feelings on but you can stop yourself on acting upon those feelings.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess most people are to selfish to say no then, because when you fall in love - and I think Ethan kinda did - you want to be with that person and you take the chances to get. It might not be right, but it's absolutely human.

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-15-2010, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree it's human. We see it happen all the times, so I guess the pull is stronger than the desire to be a good person, a lot of the times. I've never been in such situation so I don't know how I would behave. Right now I say I don't see myself help anyone cheat on a partner because it's not something I believe in, but theory and reality sometimes are not the same.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We got the example here: If you would've asked Justin if he ever leaves Brian for someone else - just one episode before Ethan showed up and the birthday-desaster happened - he would've said no, same for cheating and and and...

Like you said: Theory is a nice thing - most of time it doesn't work in reality. That's why I am always careful to say "I would NEVER cheat". Of course I don't plan to do it... but never say never...

Steffi
Old 07-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

I'll try not to take sides here but I guess Justin was very confused when he first saw Ethan at that concert back in S2. he was still very dependent on Brian after the bashing,and in love, but I think we can all agree that since Brian wasn't a man of words, and since Justin lost some of his pre bashing confidence,and later (after the Vermont thing) they couldn't really communicate than something was bound to happen. I'm not saying Justin was compeletly innocent,but I think he didn't expect it to turn into a relationship. he just wanted a fairytale affeir.
I don't like the fact he was hiding it from Brian,though.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Justin wanted a fairytale with BRIAN. IMO that is the reason why he didn't tell him about Ethan. He tried or planed - for a few seconds, in 2.19, when they showered. But then he didn't say anything, just kissed Brian again.

So IMO Justin just wanted to feel loved and with sweet words and little gestures - like an innocent picnic on the floor or "saving" a sofa - Ethan hit that point, while Brian didn't talk at all.

Actually I think Justin wouldn't have said anything to Brian if he hadn't to. I think he didn't even know that he might have to make a choice sooner or later. He wanted the fairytale, he couldn't have it with Brian, so he went to Ethan for it, but he also still wanted to be with Brian, because he was in love with him.

And when he then had to make a choice and Brian still wouldn't give him any reason to stay, to be with him - except sex of course - Justin ran into the fairytale-fantasy full hearted.

Steffi
Old 07-15-2010, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

it was obviously a fantasy,because Justin might be getting roses and breakfasts in bed everyday, but when Brian is around he obviously can't resist,no matter how much he tries. each time Brian approaches Justin,when he offeres him to work on that poster,or just meeting him down the street, it's clear that the attraction is still there.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same goes for Brian... this is still a two-way-road.

Steffi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread