Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Glad you had a good low key day . What does IHOB stand for?
Old 07-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well IHOP is now selling burgers so now they have called themselves International House of Burgers rather than Pancakes which is what the P stood for at the end. I'm off to sleep now goodnight.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good night Claudia Sleep well

By the way I think I like the idea of pancakes more than another burger shop
Old 07-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello everyone!!

I still don't get why IHOP changed their name and what they sell like--I think they were doing well with pancakes? lol

At work, but it's slow as always so I'm going to attempt some writing. Fanfiction lol. Sometimes I have ideas for shorts and I write them. Should be fun!!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

IHOP was selling burgers forever. My mom and I were just talking about how our very first "Patty Melt" ever was at IHOP. That had to be years older than most of the posters here.

IHOP pancakes are the bomb!! I will ALWAYS call it IHOP...I'm set in my ways.

So...yesterday I had a really nice day. Mark and I went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant (Miguél's) yesterday, then we came home and spent a quiet evening watching movies and just hanging out. We had the house to ourselves and it was wonderful. Rarely do we get days like that, so I am very thankful and look forward to our kids having their own families and we can go away and do things like adults who have been married more than half their lives.

Claudia: How do you like Safe? I haven't seen it yet, but I adore MCH.

Addie: Are you writing QAF fanfic or another fandom? I am just waiting for someone to write a good Oliver/Elio or Even/Isak fic.

Fiona: Pancakes at IHOP are my favorite. I won't usually eat them at any other place, including home.

Daggi: Hey baby!

Denise: How are your animations going with the programs you're creating? You are amazing!

Star: if you check in...it's so good to see you here. We miss you very much!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey there

I'm having a hard time catching up although I just was away for 4 days I wanted to put away more things from my garage today, and my sister helped me to bring in a few things, but I hurt my back in the morning opening a net of onions seriously?? I tried to rip it up and suddenly I couldn't move anymore and hardly breath.. it is better already but it still hurts with certain moves.. now I'm officially old..

so this goes on slowly and somehow work in my office is the same.. slow.. I think I really need a longer vacation.. which remnds me that I have to call the health insurance next week and talk to my brother too.. it all is so exhausting..

finally I managed to come here for a bit today.. and I hope I can post more later on too.. and I'm really looking forward to saturday

IHOP changed its name?? how crazy is that!! I hope they still go on making great pancakes!! I loved them very much!!

Deborah ~ Is Miguels the one I was with you guys? That was so delicious

Addie ~ You are a busy girl I hope you let us know when you are writing your fist QaF fic

Claudia ~ How was Safe? I have to check it out, cause I too like MCH

a big to all

I missed you

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Daggi: We didn't go to Miguel's. We went to a restaurant in St. Pete. I believe this was when we went to "Graffiti Alley". Miguel's is SOOOO much better. We will definitely go when you come here in September.

I'm so sorry that you hurt your back on opening a bag of onions. And no...you are not old.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Daggi: We didn't go to Miguel's. We went to a restaurant in St. Pete. I believe this was when we went to "Graffiti Alley". Miguel's is SOOOO much better. We will definitely go when you come here in September.

I'm so sorry that you hurt your back on opening a bag of onions. And no...you are not old.
obvioulsy I am.. I mean opening a bag of onions?? seriously!!

We went to a mexian restaurant in Tampa too. in the evening with the whole family.. I have to look at the pics, but I thought it said Miguels on the sign, it was the one where we had the Taco with the steak in it.. the one in St Pete, we went for lunch...

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
obvioulsy I am.. I mean opening a bag of onions?? seriously!!

We went to a mexian restaurant in Tampa too. in the evening with the whole family.. I have to look at the pics, but I thought it said Miguels on the sign, it was the one where we had the Taco with the steak in it.. the one in St Pete, we went for lunch...
Then that was definitely Miguel's. I love that dish. It has fresh avocado, cilantro and onion. And the salsa is to die for. I had that yesterday.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Then that was definitely Miguel's. I love that dish. It has fresh avocado, cilantro and onion. And the salsa is to die for. I had that yesterday.
I loved their food it was so delicious .. and I really fell in love with salsa and guacamole ion that vacation

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow - you guys are all so busy this morning I am awake at 2.30 in the morning! I went to bed and fell asleep about 11 and woke up about 1 with a headache and hungry so now I am up eating and watching tv at 2.30 am! This is so not good

I love Mexican food It is so delicious

Hope your day goes well everyone and your days go faster, better, writing gets done, backs feel better etc
Old 07-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Fiona! I hope your headache is better soon and you are able to go back to sleep.

I have to do some cleaning around here. I'm heading to my mom's again tomorrow, so I don't want to leave Mark with everything.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Deborah - I have tried a few things but no headache pills yet - maybe I should But I am not sure if it's coming from a sore neck or it's just a headache either - so annoying.

I don't like cleaning but I hope you can get things done before you leave tomorrow Deborah
Old 07-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

so my date for today got canceled because he stayed up kind of late last night with it being the 4th and all and he had to go into work really early (6am) so he was going to be tired so we'll see when we can reschedule for.

Daggi and Deborah- I'm liking safe quite a lot. The pilot was kind of slow but later episodes are better. MCH rocks a British accent and he's so good with the accent that I actually went on IMDB to make sure he wasn't british

IHOP is still selling pancakes too actually yesterday I got a side of 2 pancakes with my wrap
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Writing went well, it's done!! Haha a QAF fic--hmm I don't know if I can capture them as characters well enough!!

Ouch Daggi, hope you feel better!! And that sucks about your date, Claudia but I'm sure you'll reschedule soon!!

Mexican food is sooooo good!! Today at work we ordered burgers!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread