Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome back Daggi!! Glad you had a good time Glad you didn't miss the people you wanted to see. Botanical gardens and zoos can be so amazing can't they So relaxing to walk around and look at
Old 07-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good Morning!

Denise: I hope you are rested today. I don't function well on little sleep.

Daggi: Welcome back. I'm so glad that you had a great time. Sorry about Mr. Chuck Norris not showing. How disappointing for fans. I'm glad you got a pic with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He's so tall and handsome.

Addie: Aww...I love new babies. Congratulations on being an aunt again. And Christian is a wonderful name.

Oh...I managed to get auto insurance for Matthew AND...he got a new car. He turned his life around (80%) and this will show if he's being responsible. Now he has a way to get to work and home, and doesn't have to rely on us for rides every time he needs to go out. So far, other peoples prayers are working. So, if you got 'em, please continue.

Today is hair and nails day.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning everyone!!

Thanks for the congratulations!!

Deborah--that is so cool that you went to Woody's!! I can't wait to go. Apparently the club that was Babylon is closed now which sucks. Lol was there actually a backroom? I'd be afraid haha.

Sounds like you had an awesome time, Daggi!!
Old 07-03-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Addie: This is where we went during the QAF convention. I vaguely remember Scott saying they used it for a few seasons? Can anyone else confirm or deny?

Randy came to the club and took pictures with people and Harris Allan (Hunter), was DJ for the night. It was very cool.

EDIT: I have to get ready to go. I won't be back until late afternoon.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Addie: This is where we went during the QAF convention. I vaguely remember Scott saying they used it for a few seasons? Can anyone else confirm or deny?

Randy came to the club and took pictures with people and Harris Allan (Hunter), was DJ for the night. It was very cool.

EDIT: I have to get ready to go. I won't be back until late afternoon.
Oh no way, so it's still there? I swear I read somewhere that the "Babylon" club was closed. Well damn, I'm gonna need to check that out!! That all sounds like so much fun, I am so jealous!! I hope they do something like this again.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

All that stuff you have from the conference is so cool Deborah I'm also glad Matthew is turning is life around and is able to get a car I hope it keeps going well.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I have the next two days off and on Thursday I'm going on a 2nd date
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yah Claudia - that's great news I hope you enjoy your days off and your second date
Old 07-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for now I'm off to sleep! goodnight
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good night - sleep well
Old 07-04-2018, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good day.

Happy Independence Day to those who live in America. 🇺🇸
Old 07-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello all!!

Today is my usual day off and it’s nice as always to be home

Hope you have fun on your date, Claudia and Happy July 4th to all Americans!!
Old 07-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls Happy 4th of July
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Happy 4th of July to all of our American friends Hope you all have a nice day doing whatever you do to celebrate
Old 07-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My day was low key. During the day my mom and I went out to eat at IHOP (now IHOB) and then ran some errands. I came home did some work related things and spent the evening watching this show called Safe (it's with Michael C. Hall). Now I'm almost off to sleep.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread