Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Internet wasn't working for me this morning and I was already in a panic fortunately now it's back!

Vered I posted about the problem I have with posting an entry on a community run by LJ management and I made them notice that I'm paying for this site and it's totally not fair that it doesn't work. I understand a few days, but now there have been problems for a couple of weeks already. What buffles me is that you'd think they test the changes BEFORE making them. Instead it seems like they didn't.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
Hi, girls
I decide to have a quiet weekend, relax, hang out here, have a few QaF marathons (I started S2 last night) and just have fun, before I go back to work on Sunday.

Manu- Yup, I know what you mean. IDK why they're only complicating things each time. it's a bit annoying, since we do have a paid account
I tried to have a photobucket account today, instead of using LJ scrapbook. but I simply can't log in, no matter how many different passwords I give them
oh, well, I think I'll just stare at Gale's pics and forget about all that annoying stuff

I'm so far behind on that show,IDK...

I can understand what you're saying about the lack if sleep
Yeah i hope i will get some sleep this weekend. But knowing myself i probably won't.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread