Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey! Home from Norway. I think it gonna be 30 to day to. Outside that is. It feels like i'm up with the sun. Which is so not truth. But it's just 20 now so .
Have a great day, i'm going to the beach in some houres.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 07-12-2005, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i have a dilemma. live 8 is being shown here in manila 1 hour each every thursday nights at 8pm. season 4 of alias will start this thursday at 8pm also on another channel. i guess i have to channel surf.

i wanna see robbie williams perform. i it when he sing swing music.

Old 07-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Robbie is great
Just saw epi 513, yeh i'm a bad girl.
Won't say anything more. If you don't want me to

Old 07-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Alyssa: It was hotter than Spain here. I LIVE IN SCOTLAND THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. WE CAN'T DEAL

It's bad for me, because I have hayever

mylu: Welcome home sweetie

Teena: I hate when that happens. Well at least you can buy the live 8 on DVD soon.

mylu: Nope you aren't allowed to say anything
Old 07-13-2005, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Orton: Want say a word

Home sweet home. To day it's littel colder. Just 26 , was 30 yesterday. Outside that it. Was at the beach , yesterday so i'm littel red now.
And guys (boys) are asholes.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Shabana: Aww... Think ahead to fall, maybe that'll be a small comfort.

Mylu: I know how you feel! I went to the beach myself yesterday and now my nose and cheeks are pink. Guess that's what I get for neglecting to put sunblock everywhere but my face (yes, yes, I know that's bad.)

No matter how much you wanna let out your inner fangirl, try to stay strong so we don't know anything about future eps til we see them.

Teena: Bah I hate it when that happens. Maybe someone else can record it for you so you get to see Alias uninterrupted. and a big YAY for getting s4!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 07-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

shabana, the live 8 concert will be out on dvd? do you have any idea when it will be released?

alyssa, i'm happy that s4 of alias is starting. well, aside from being aired the same time as live 8, alias also coincides with about the first half of lost. lost is being shown on yet another cable channel. arrggh!!!

Old 07-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I promise to visit all the threads today.

Keeping the Nicholas Brendon board alive is hard work. Only having a hand full of posters.

Teena: I am not sure at all. I doubt the live 8 DVDs will be released ay one go. You can always check amazon or play.com to see.

I'm glad uni is out this week, I've been so tried.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Teena: Damn those tv networks! I hope everything works out and you'll get to see them all somehow.

Shabana: I'm sorry to hear about one of your boards being slow. For your health, I'm glad you don't have to go to school this week.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 07-15-2005, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

shabana, it doesn't matter. i just hope they replay the concert again on one of our cable networks.

sorry to hear how hectic school is. get a lot of rest during your break.

alyssa, i watched the season premiere of alias. it was great! although, they didn't show the whole 2 hours. they cut it in half. i got to watch half of lost and some of desperate housewives. i didn't get to watch live 8 at all.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock

Shabana: I'm sorry to hear about one of your boards being slow. For your health, I'm glad you don't have to go to school this week.
Jerry announced that thw Watch List boards are being suspended, because of the fact the site has been down so much. I hope when the new Watch List board comes back up, Nicholas Brendon isn't on it anymore. If it is, I may have to step down

I do have to go to uni. I just have Monday off. Thanks hun

Teena: Thanks doll School is fun just been tired lately.

JKR is doing the official read right now. My sisters are watching it
Old 07-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Supreme Fan

my hp book arrived an hour ago. i'm uncertain whether to start reading or not. i know i'll have problems stopping once i start & i have so many things to do over the weekend. hmpf. i don't the cover of it, tho. that greenish-blueish cover doesn't do much for me.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

enjoy your weekend, shabana! where are your sisters watching the JKR reading of HBP? i heard about that. is that castle hers?

dine, i got my copy this morning. went to the bookstore at 7am to get it. my niece and i even joined the local HP club. we got sorted and i have a pic wearing the sorting hat. i'm in slytherin house i got a wand too

Old 07-16-2005, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your Harry Potter fan all of you??
Don't like him that much. But it's ok to do that.
AH i'm going out to night. Gonna be funny. Feels like it was years ago. But it wasn't really that long.

alyssa: Yeh , but after more then two day the burning is gone. It's not so warn this days. Was rain yesterday. Don't like that.

Read 196 page in A walk to rember. I really like it

Old 07-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013
is that castle hers?
i doubt it. it took place in edinburgh castle. ... as rich as she may be, i'm rather sure she doesn't own edinburgh castle.

why are you sad about being a slytherin?

i haven't quite started yet. i read 2 pages but i wanna take my time. i just hope i'm not getting accidently spoiled. *crosses fingers*