Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My mom used to iron my underwear when I was two.

Erm, okay, back to Randy...
Old 08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

who knows maybe he does iron or has someone else iron for him
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-20-2007, 02:03 PM
New Fan

Kate - My Mom used to do that too! And I used to be eager to help her until I was ten or something. Today we just laugh about it because we actually both hate ironing and rarely do it at all anymore.

Anyway...I wonder when we'll get to read more reviews of MWP, I'd love to hear more about randy Randy.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd love to hear more about randy Randy
We should use it for our next title
Old 08-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only other thing I have heard was about Randy's accent and that he doesn't always nail the British accent this time.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure he'll get better at the accent
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Accents are tricky as hell. Maybe he should get a professional help? A lot of actors do.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

only read one review that said his accent was bad
Old 08-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't say that it was bad, but that I've heard from several different people that it was noticable that his British accent isn't always perfect. It's not a bad thing though.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

accents have got to be tough. in glass m....I remember hearing his southern accent was a little off at times...oh well..can't be perfect all the time...chris should be giving us his review soon,right??
Old 08-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and really what do critics know
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh yes Chris should be back shortly
Old 08-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw pic from opening night and randy was dressed unusually nice...he looked quite handsome
Old 08-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait for chris's review
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Every1

Sorry that it took me so long to come on and tell you about my "Randy experience." lol I was just so exhausted when I got home. I took the bus to MA and it was a 4 hour bus ride to and from within 2 days, with very little sleep in between.

I'll give my thoughts on the play itself tomorrow at some point.

But just wanted to mention now that I did get to speak to Randy after the play. My friends and I weren't expecting him to come out, especially since last time we went he just kept walking and didn't stop for the fans.

But there was a Q & A after this show and it was over about 11:15 p.m. I'd say. So we went outside and it turns out that his Aunt and her friend were waiting to see him. So he gave her a big hug and talked to her briefly and then it was just me and my 2 friends waiting to speak with him. Nobody else was around, everyone else had left for the night.

He was wearing blue jeans (faded) a white t-shirt and a brown hoodie and Adidas sneakers. He looked so amazingly beautiful, I don't even think I can put it into words. The mustache is gone, thank God and I love his hair this length.

Anyway, my friend asked him how hard it is to do 2 plays and remember all of the dialog for both? He just said something like, "Oh, it's not that bad. You just do it."

We mentioned how much we loved the play and he thanked us for coming to see it. And my friend also told him that we'd donated to tAB and he put his hand on his chest and smiled (that gorgeous sunshine smile) and said, "Thank you so much. That means alot."

We then asked him if he'd mind if we took a picture of him and he said no, he didn't mind. And so he posed for a pic for my 1 friend and then myself and then my other friend. And I believe he thanked us again for coming and told us to have a safe trip home.

So we were all extremely happy that we'd gotten to talk to him and get pics. It was definitely worth the 4 hour bus ride.

As I've said about a million times in the past, he really is a total sweetheart. Even though he hasn't been acting as friendly towards the fans this summer as he's been in the past, tonight he proved to me what a nice person he is. Maybe it was because it was just the 3 of us standing there and he didn't feel intimidated, I'm not sure. But I'm just so glad I got the chance to go up there again and see him both in the play and afterwards.

Like I said, I'll post my thoughts on the play sometime tomorrow. Although I'm not real good at that kind of thing, I'll try my best.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread