Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelsPatience
The guitarist is Robert Hall (his friend and the guy whose company did all the special effects makeup for both Buffy and Angel) and the drummer is Miles, Hal's cousin.
Yeah, I was wondering what Robert had to do with Buffy and Angel. I was at this place, I think it was called, Hal's Lair? Something like that, and I saw that they were kinda having a hard time getting together, because Hal was filming Qaf and Robert was working on Angel still. But that was posted a while back.

I went back to his website like 15 times today so I could hear the song.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

That message board you were on for Hal (not allowed to talk about it here) I'm a, uh, modertor over there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vintage
I saw that they were kinda having a hard time getting together, because Hal was filming Qaf and Robert was working on Angel still. But that was posted a while back.
Ya, that was some time ago. They actually have gotten together in the last couple of months and got some important stuff done with the recording and whatnot. I know Robert is off to another country soon to do some special effects work on the sequel to "Deuce Bigalo" And the drummer, Miles, has his own band actually - so they are always fighting for time for the HSB.

lol...did you by any chance see the link on Hal's website for the HSB merchandise? LOL....thongs, t's...I'm waiting for the official HSB condoms to come out now.

Quote:
I went back to his website like 15 times today so I could hear the song.
I'm sure he appreciates the hits to the site!
Old 06-16-2004, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That message board you were on for Hal (not allowed to talk about it here) I'm a, uh, modertor over there.
oh...::zip's it::

Quote:
I'm waiting for the official HSB condoms to come out now.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be surprised! Not one bit.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

That'd be tight. Honestly, I'd buy them just because it'd be hilarious, but I definitely wouldn't use them.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 06-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

I hear ya. Hell, as much as the KISS condoms made Hal laugh, I don't think he was planning on using them either. lol
Old 06-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hear ya. Hell, as much as the KISS condoms made Hal laugh, I don't think he was planning on using them either. lol
I would hope not. If he did, and I were the woman, I'd be laughing my ass off. Kind of a mood killer.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 06-19-2004, 12:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
I would hope not. If he did, and I were the woman, I'd be laughing my ass off. Kind of a mood killer.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now I'm wondering what the condoms looked like. I mean, are they black with KISS written down it in white or something?
Old 06-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Now I'm wondering what the condoms looked like. I mean, are they black with KISS written down it in white or something?

Or a tongue?
Old 06-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

One could only imagine. I love Hal and I think his obsession with KISS is adorable, however KISS is...freaky.
Old 06-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
One could only imagine. I love Hal and I think his obsession with KISS is adorable, however KISS is...freaky.
Dude, my dad like KISS. I don't know why that irks me.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vintage
Dude, my dad like KISS. I don't know why that irks me.
KISS always scared me. I never even noticed their music, I would just look at them and be like "yikes!".
Old 06-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
KISS always scared me. I never even noticed their music, I would just look at them and be like "yikes!".

I know, I was sitting in my dad's living room watching TV and my dad walks out of his bed room singing "People tell me that you run around and that you're no good, You got a bad reputation... blah blah blah" (Might I add, very badly? ) I'm like "dad, thats a Kiss song..." he said "Duh." I felt like I had been sucked into a different dimension. ::shakes head::
Old 06-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
(Might I add, very badly? )
Poor dad.

I've never been a KISS fan. I only know a few of their songs, and have never thought that their music actually fits their look. When I was little, lol, I remember my sister having a KISS poster in our bedroom (they were in fluu makeup) and being scared of them. Well...Gene Simmons mostly.