Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah:
<STRONG>
my fave part of the whole thing is the B/M smoking. As you can see from my avie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Okay, I understand now. I saw that and did a double take! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] There is something incredibly appealing about them smoking like that...I can't place it, but I *love* that SO much. *gulp*

Quote:
Ben is just so much bigger and it just doesn't look right.
Agreed...when it comes to the sex scenes. I don't enjoy them much for that reason. But show me a scene where Ben hugs Michael and just envelopes him in his huge arms...I'm *thud*'ing all over the place...lol. Like in the beginning of 213, Ben/M are dancing in Babylon and Michael is *hanging* off him with his hands around Ben's neck...I like that. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Quote:
the look Brian gave when Mikey said he was hit by a bus
That was priceless. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited MichaelsPatience ]
Old 05-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Just wanted to make sure we were stil alive in here. lol.

Everyone else enjoy Michael's yelling at Debbie in #404 as much as I did?
Old 05-16-2004, 09:04 AM
awd
New Fan

Sure did-just another sign of Mikey growin'!

By the way-where can I find Hal or B/M avatars? I've settled for Johnny Depp (well, not settled, I adore him!) but I really wanted Hal or B/M.

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 05-16-2004, 05:15 PM
awd
New Fan

Hi Alison!
Old 05-16-2004, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Alison.

Quote:
Originally posted by awd

By the way-where can I find Hal or B/M avatars?
I actually have a load of them on my website....but I won't be opening it to the public till sometime this week. Um, mind waiting a few more days? Right now I only have B/M av's, but am gonna get a few of them seperate. Although, not many, because my website is all about B/M.

Actually, just realized you're a new fan...I think you need 500 posts before you can have a special avatar.

FYI, there's a thread around here somewhere that has all kinds of avatars on it.
Old 05-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

I forgot to tell you all this:

ILL-ustrated on VH-1: This animated show premieres on May 17 in the evening (check local listings, but the site says 11:30 p.m.) and each night thereafter all week to kick off its second season. Hal appears as himself in two of the episodes, Hal as a cartoon!

Also, on May 27 , Hal appears on Good Morning America. FYI, Diane Sawyer said he had elevated pop culture commentary to an art form.

When a screencap of Hal from "ILL-ustrated" is made I'll post it here...lol. Hal looks pretty damn good in cartoon form. Goatee, spikey hair and t-shirt were all represented! His t-shirt had a pic of a doughnut on it, and said "dunk me" underneath. I'm curious if that was taken from one of his actual shirts? lol. The skit was poking fun at the VH1 "I Love The...." series. I forget the name, it was something like "I Love 5 seconds ago" I admit I'll have to watch this again later though, I was too busy and over the cartoon drawing of Hal, Michael Ian Black and Kathy Griffin to really hear everything they said.

I'm not sure what other ep he'll be on this week, but I don't mind watching them all to find out!
Old 05-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Screencaps taken by Mick over at http:sparksfan.com

From Monday's episode of "ILL-ustrated" - check out the caption.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:33 PM
awd
New Fan

The Hal illustrations are cute-as is the man himself!

MichaelsPatience, thanks for the info about Diane Sawyer-I always seem to miss most of the tv spots he does ( the ones I catch are always by accident!).

500 posts! That will be a long time coming! Since they have so many lame people as standard avatars-they should at least give us a B/M standard or even a Hal standard! Oh well...
Old 05-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

each board is only allowed 2 avatars for it's actors/characters, and since there are 10 main actors on the show, we couldn't make actor avatars and still be fair to everybody's fans. couples were pretty much out of the question. hence the rainbow avatars. neutral ground.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Old 05-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Neutral ground is good.

Here's some more info about Hal:

Word is he'll be hosting something for the GLAAD awards. I don't think the awards themselves, but maybe the luncheon where the announce the nominees or something like that. Trying to get it straight.

From his publicist:

"Hal will also be on Good Morning America on Thurs., May 27th on behalf of the finale of American Idol. He will be a part of a roundtable discussion. GMA airs from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. on ABC."

Also for anyone that can get an affliate station that syndicates the "Bob and Sheri" morning show, Hal will be on there Monday, May 24th around 9:30am (EST). Here is a link to the affliate page to see if you can pick it up.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:23 AM
awd
New Fan

Thanks for the info, Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love (I your name).

Thanks again, too, MichaelsPatience. I'm glad I'll be able to catch Hal on GMA, but I wish he were talking about his own projects instead of American Idol. And I've never heard of Bob & Sheri, so I guess I won't be catching that one! BTW, I love that Michael/Gus shot too!
Old 05-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Hal posted again on his forum...find the link on the net...lol...can't share it here.

Tonight's episode....406...I love, love, love Michael yelling at Ben! yeah baby!
Old 05-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Dan- Love your new site. The layout's awesome and you have quality content.

To animated Hal. He's adorable. Though, I doubt he'd wear a shirt like that. But that's my opinion.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much.

I love animated Hal....too cute! But they forgot to add on the leather wrist bands he's always wearing. I have a friend who gave Hal a new t-shirt a few weeks ago, it's black, has a white arrow pointing down to his crotch and says "atkins approved"

I have a feeling he'll wear that.

Hee...I think I am going to see Hal do stand up at the end of June in NYC!