Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
We don't really know what happened, we don't know if it was Gale leaving Yara or the other way around or a mutual decision. I don't even want to speculate about it. I just hope they're both serene now.
agree. and sometimes lack of news can actually be quite healthy, it's good when whatever's private is kept private. i guess i am just a bit more sentimental and feel for people especially for couples who stayed in a relationship that long. i once heard from a friend there was this couple who were together for ten years only to break up and actually married different people. while the first thought could've been "why", i am always one think "how did they move on"? but i never asked, i don't know them anyway, i just felt bad for them cos they're most likely to bump into each other having the same circle of friends living in a relatively small city.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel sad when a couple that's been together for long finally break up too, I understand that feeling. I would have liked it if Gale had found in Yara the woman of his life and viceversa, but sometimes things just don't work out.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So long as they're both at peace now it's all that matters
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Yara is so pretty and looks like a sweetheart,
I know her from a show I used to watch called Breakout Kings but I didn't know she was Gale's girlfriend and now i'm sad because i'm finding out that they have broken up

But there's nothing I can do about it so I just wish them well
What a good looking couple they were!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked Yara Much better than the latest one (though according to rumours...she's no more)

it was nice that she shared things on Twitter etc...but nothing too personal, but pics from events and things.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

The new one is gone already?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow if it's true that she's gone already she didn't last very long
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I know I don't like talking about personal things in public now...but she was a bit of an odd one
Old 01-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

because of my curiosity i checked data lounge again. and it's sad how things are going there. and it's also possible to post as anonymous so it's very much like a free-for all flaming and god knows what else. it's like supermarket junk where you stand there with wide eyes and really wonder why it's even out there.

i wish it's convention time already so that the celebrities could at least put an end to all the rumours if they by any chance prefer to answer personal questions. i feel so sad for them.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Knowing Gale and how private he is I don't think we'll be getting an answer any time soon.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a funny feeling that Gale will not be at the LA Rise N Shine convention even though it's set around his birthday. I hope that I'm am wrong. But I wouldn't by an airplane ticket until he signs the contract and the event is only a week away.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope he will be there, it's in his town so the chances he won't be able to be there are even less than last year in Germany. But we'll see.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I hope he will be there, it's in his town so the chances he won't be able to be there are even less than last year in Germany. But we'll see.
Gale is slippery than Houdini. So I don't put much hope into chances. But I hope you are right because I want to attention this convention. I hope either Randy or Gale attend and of course the big wish is if both of them attend which seems highly unlikely.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We'll just have to wait and see
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not going to this one so I won't be as disappointed if he doesn't go as I was last year but it would be so lovely to see him with the entire rest of the cast again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread