Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I think there's no way to know unless she said anything about it. They've worked together on In The Woods, it might be from filming that
ITA Manu!

It seems he was posing for a mini rug thing that she (possibly) is selling Products | The Development Productions It's all very wierd!

You can't go by similar hairstyle and clothes...that's something I've leant from Randy's thread

But IF that is the case then from what I've read Jennifer lives in NY so it could have possibly been taken when Gale visited there back in September (I think). And that all depends on different peoples definitions of 'recent'.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think you are over thinking this a little too much
It's recent, sure taken in the last months...
Old 12-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not over thinking it at all...I'm really not bothered when it was taken TBH
Old 12-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly4 (View Post)
I don't understand your doubts. The pic is clearly recent... He has the same haircut he had in Italy and also the same t-shirt!
It's actually shorter than it was in Italy, I think, and that was months ago, so it could be possible it's older and not of these latest days

There's nothing bad about speculating anyway. It's all we can do now, since Gale has been MIA
Old 12-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seems the same to me

Oh well - it doesn't matter!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who cares if it's longer or shorter all that matters is that we have a picture to talk about till he comes out of his hiding place
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Exactly Claudia!

It would be great if we could hear something before the year ends!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

i think it's so funny a lot of people are speculating left and right about Gale but there he is in the photo looking so peaceful.

awww.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

ITA, Claudia

Plus it's been a while since we've seen him so it's great to see a new/old pic of him
Old 12-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really expect news in this end of the year, but I hope 2013 stars with some great news.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We've really earned it
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Overall he did quite well in the past couple of years because he's been involved in two tv shows and also did a lot of press and so on. The thing is it wasn't the 'right' stuff for him and most of what was promised in the promo interviews wasn't shown on screen
Plus it was really unfurtunate that both shows got cancelled and that he was a no show at the QaF con in Germany *sigh*

But I still LOVE him and wish him the best
Old 12-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Let's hope he gets something good on 2013!
Old 12-21-2012, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
Overall he did quite well in the past couple of years because he's been involved in two tv shows and also did a lot of press and so on. The thing is it wasn't the 'right' stuff for him and most of what was promised in the promo interviews wasn't shown on screen
Plus it was really unfurtunate that both shows got cancelled and that he was a no show at the QaF con in Germany *sigh*

But I still LOVE him and wish him the best
and i am still thankful he participated in itacon. it mustve been nerve-wracking for him but he really still made a big effort, knowing he isnt into something so festive and people-y and he isnt really one to dive into something that is publicity or "media". even made people laugh with his antics and jokes, i consider that the biggest surprise. so talkative and all. i think it improved his fan's perspective of him. hopefully it also gave a good feeling for him in return, in a way that there are people around him who would continue to support him.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he also showed up at that convention because it was a way of making up for not showing up at the Germany one.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread