Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it's her, she looks like other pics I've seen of hers
Old 02-16-2013, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly4 (View Post)
I think it's her, she looks like other pics I've seen of hers
Yep. It's her!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Some interesting answers...

Quote:
DontGoWendy is live tweeting Gale Harold's responses to questions! Follow Her!
First Gale's words today were in spanish: ¡que lastima! (what a pity)
https: //twitter.com/DontGoWendy
Gale: Brian & Justin don't last long after 513. Brian stays with a broken heart, acting like he doesn't care but he does
Gale: Randy can answer that (B&J after 513) better because he understood their relationship better
Gale: Brian only feel in love w/ Justin because he was in the right place in the right time with the right drugs & the right booze
Gale: Those who says the show was just about the sex: their lose
Gale: If I hadn't played Brian I'd liked to have played Gus... or Debbie
Gale: Your favorite moment of the show? "Can't say. Too many"
Gale: Favorite storyline? "No one in particular. Only playing a person who is all the time trying to act as if he didn't care"
Gale: Q: I read you didn't like kissing man... A: No, that wasn't me, it was another actor
https: //twitter.com/DontGoWendy
Link from Queer as Folk
Old 02-16-2013, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

just saw that transcript along with some great pics of him on LJ and rushed over here to discuss it with you all

-I'm glad it's the first time in a long time he's talking about QaF and Brian.

- Not sure I agree with what he said about B/J post 513 because I personally don't see any reason for B/J to break up (it's exactly what we discussed earlier on the S5 thread)

- I kinda love it when he said Randy had a better understanig of B/J but I think he (Gale ) understood them preaty well himself.

- I like it when he said he had many fav moments/storylines but I think he did so much more to bring BK to life.
he made Brian. It was so much more than just playing a person who acts like he doesn't care. Come on Gale, give your self some credit

- I have to disagree with what Gale said about B/J. We actually discussed it here on the board many times. I don't think Brian fell in love with Justin just because Justin was at the right time in the right place and def NOT because Brian was under the influence of drags and booze. I truly believe BK fell for Justin because the little presistant kid touched his heart.
In fact Gale played with so much sensitivety and deapth that it was clear it wasn't just those 'time' 'place' or otherwise that made him fall for Justin.

- I totally agree with Gale that QaF was so much more than just about sex and those who couldn't see that- It's their lose. I mean... It's been almost 8 years since the show is off the air and we're still here discussing it, writing fics about it, keeping the love alive

- LOVED his reply about what other roles he might have played if he didn't lend the role of BK

-awww... so sorry he heart his fingers.

sorry for the long post, but it's really exciting
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

It sounds like it was a very good turn out. I do liked hearing Gale's take on his character.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

We need a new thread, closing this.

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread