Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I honestly don't believe that's so. I mean the way it sounds is that Jasmine has been planning to take over cordy way before she even existed, which means she was the one who made it possible for her to be born and for everyone else's future to be written out the way it was?? no I don't think so, if anything the only thing Jasmine saw was an opportunity when Doyle gave the visions to cordy, and that's when she began to plan, but before that...I just don't see the possibility.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
no I don't think so, if anything the only thing Jasmine saw was an opportunity when Doyle gave the visions to cordy, and that's when she began to plan, but before that...I just don't see the possibility.
Exactly. I believe that's what happened too, it makes more sense I really didn't like when they said that everything that happened was planned by Jasmine all along

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 05-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly, and to be honest I think Skip was just pulling their legs, making them think that no matter what they do they wont be able to win since Jasmine has been planning their lives already and knows how it's going to end.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Agreed Also, we know that the visions weren't planned by Jasmine because in You're Welcome she was dead long ago and Cordy still had visions, one of which she passed onto Angel.

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 05-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly which meant that it was the ptb who had control of the visions and gave that full control to whomever was the new chosen seer.
I sometimes wish they did more back story on the PTB's like this one story I read was about the ptb's had to be summoned since the final battle dealt with the battle they had centuries ago.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ITA! I know the show was about ANGEL but it would've been nice to see more of the PTB. ATS had such a rich and interesting mythology and it's kinda a shame that we only got to know a bit of it.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I know, they had it going for awhile there, but they kinda slowly killed it off like many other potential storylines.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Completely Seasons 4 and 5 would've been perfect for developing their mythology, but instead they came up with the Jasmine nonsense and a dull final season. What exactly happened in S5??

Old 05-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it just bit! season 5? ugh, I think they were trying to rebuild the characters storyline again -- that's why they erased the memories.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, definitely not a fan of their so called "revamp". As much as I dislike S4, at least this season still had an ANGEL feeling to it, you know what I mean? But S5 seemed like a completely different show And what I hate most about it is how they they tried to pretend Cordelia never even existed. It was like they wanted to erase her memory from the viewers' minds

Old 05-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^That is one of the reasons I didn't like season 5 as well -- it was like she just never existed.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned

David Greenwalt was Cordelia's only real champion and when he left the show her character was doomed.

The interactions between Cordy and Giles on BTVS were hilarious. Nobody else on this board cares or agrees but those scenes were gold.

Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
David Greenwalt was Cordelia's only real champion and when he left the show her character was doomed.
So true I couldn't agree more. Cordelia was Davids mona lisa a true masterpiece.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
That's true

Old 06-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.