Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Betsy is a good suggestion since she's been shown very drunk in at least two episodes. I do think it's probably Rebecca though. I can't wait until September. Hopefully, it won't be too long before they start shooting the new episodes and we get some news.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug579 (View Post)
Betsy is a good suggestion since she's been shown very drunk in at least two episodes. I do think it's probably Rebecca though. I can't wait until September. Hopefully, it won't be too long before they start shooting the new episodes and we get some news.
yeah i am thinking rebecca too. did you like the finale? i was disappointed but then i am a c/r shipper and don't care for c/c so hated thier scenes and the kissage really irritated me and it seemed forced (caspie remind me of bangel for some reason and are painful for me) hottest kiss of the night was frannie and evan followed by cabecca (they are always hot and love thier chemistry)
Old 06-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

I liked it although it didn't really feel like a finale. I think the show lost a couple of episodes because of the strike which is a shame.

I don't mind Cappie and Casey together because I like them both individually. They don't remind me of B/A at all because they both have their own personalities outside of any relationships they have.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I liked it although it didn't really feel like a finale. I think the show lost a couple of episodes because of the strike which is a shame.

I don't mind Cappie and Casey together because I like them both individually. They don't remind me of B/A at all because they both have their own personalities outside of any relationships they have.
not the personality thing so much but the always going back even though they seem to never work and she just cam't seem to except him for who he is. i got bored of them really quick season 1 much like i did bangel
Old 06-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

I haven't really gotten a sense of that yet. I watched the first ten episodes in a marathon instead of week to week.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

have you watched all of season 2 yet?
Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Do you mean the second half of season 1? I watched a lot of those as they aired and caught the ones I missed during the marathon Monday.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

yeah it gets so confusing s1 part 2/s2 i am not sure what it is anymore cause they refer to it as both

Old 06-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Love the screencaps

Greek casting news, Sisterhood cutie travels to Greek - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Quote:
Recently, I reported that Charisma Carpenter's ZBZ rep will return in the fall premiere to mediate a tense matter between Casey and a new pledge. But were that Ms. Cartwright's only new headache!
Rebecca's been around for almost a whole year so she's not new. I'm stumped.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Love the screencaps

Greek casting news, Sisterhood cutie travels to Greek - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Rebecca's been around for almost a whole year so she's not new. I'm stumped.
me too
Old 06-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

There's still about two months until we start getting news
Old 06-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

i know i wish we swould get more than 10 episodes a season
whose your favorite characters?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I love Ashleigh and Dale. Beaver's been growing on me since they started building up his role. In most shows I tend to prefer the supporting characters to the leads. Who are your favorites?

Two spoilery articles.
'Greek' Secrets: Show Creator Sean Smith Spills - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it
'Greek' Season Two: What's On Tap - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it
Old 06-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love Ashleigh and Dale. Beaver's been growing on me since they started building up his role. In most shows I tend to prefer the supporting characters to the leads. Who are your favorites?

Two spoilery articles.
'Greek' Secrets: Show Creator Sean Smith Spills - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it
'Greek' Season Two: What's On Tap - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it
the whole cast is fab and i love all the characters and hope beaver wade and heath have more screne time next season my absolute the only one i am really not digging is micheal (calvin's new love intrest and i think it is because i don't like calvin/micheal as a couple i want calvin and heath to get back together but anyway my absolute fav character is rebecca
thanx for the links gonna check them out
Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

I'm not really fond of Michael either. I liked the actor as Deputy Leo on Veronica Mars but this character isn't working for me. He just doesn't seem to fit. I think it might be the age thing.

The whole cast really is great. Usually on a show there's at least one character that I absolutely hate but these actors are all so good I even like the obnoxious characters. For example, I go back and forth on liking Evan but he's intentionally written that way. Even when I hate someone it's more in a love to hate kind of way that in a can't stand them way.

I wish the first DVD set would go on sale. I really want it but I want it cheap