Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I need to see that.

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Just one month to go! Ausiello and Kristin both cover the show so I hope we get an interview from CC when it gets closer to airing.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

An interview would be great! I can't wait to see the episode.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Charisma to Guest Star as Super Snooper - from the official site
TV Gal Looks at Summer's Hottest Cool Performances - Zap2it - CC is mentioned in the section on Spencer Grammer

More info is out about the episode. The date has been confirmed as September 10th and the episode name has been released along with a short description.
Quote:
"Black White and Read All Over" - The Greek world is turned upside down when an undercover reporter publishes an expose about the scandalous secrets of fraternities and sororities.
I guess now we know what Charisma's character is sent to investigate.

In addition to the picture of CC posted on the Insider blog, this picture has also been released. That's Spencer Grammer with her who plays Casey.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Squee!!!! I'm so excited to see Charisma in something new! Thanks for the article links, I'll be sure to read them when I have some free time.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug579 (View Post)
Charisma to Guest Star as Super Snooper - from the official site
TV Gal Looks at Summer's Hottest Cool Performances - Zap2it - CC is mentioned in the section on Spencer Grammer

More info is out about the episode. The date has been confirmed as September 10th and the episode name has been released along with a short description.

I guess now we know what Charisma's character is sent to investigate.

In addition to the picture of CC posted on the Insider blog, this picture has also been released. That's Spencer Grammer with her who plays Casey.
This is great links to read. And Charisma looks lovely as always.

If you don't mind, I like to spread the picture around, giving you credit.

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Old 08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the links and the pic, Rachel!

Charisma looks so great!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome! So far that pic is the only HQ pic for that episode. There should be more released within the next week or so and hopefully one of them will be a HQ of the Insider pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakface (View Post)
If you don't mind, I like to spread the picture around, giving you credit.
That's fine.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Official press release!

Quote:
SORORITY SECRETS AND FRATERNITY FRAUD ARE REVEALED IN A COLLEGE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE IN THE SEASON FINALE OF GREEK AIRING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 ON ABC FAMILY

Charisma Carpenter (“Veronica Mars,” “Buffy”) and Alan Ruck (“Spin City”) Guest Star and Jessica Rose (“LonelyGirl15”) Returns in Her Recurring Role as Jen K

Burbank, CA (Aug. 20, 2007) – When a scandalous story in the college newspaper hits stands trashing the Greek system, the brothers and sisters of Omega Chia, Zeta Beta Zeta and even Kappa Tau are in a frenzy to figure out who the undercover culprit could be. Find out on the season finale of GREEK on ABC Family Monday, September 10 (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT). This episode entitled “Black & White and Read All Over” was directed by Perry Lang and written by Anne Kenney and Carter Covington.

Meanwhile, after navigating some troubled waters with her boyfriend, Ashleigh turns to Calvin for support and even goes so far as to hit on him, only to learn he has a secret.

GREEK is executive produced by Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller and Anne Kenney and was created by co-executive producer Patrick Sean Smith. The ensemble cast includes Jacob Zachar as Rusty, Spencer Grammer as Casey, Scott Michael Foster as Cappie, Jake McDorman as Evan, Clark Duke as Dale, Dilshad Vadsaria as Rebecca, Paul James as Calvin and Amber Stevens as Ashleigh.
I wish we knew the name of Charisma's character.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

New pictures! I think the Insider photo is a cropped version of the second picture.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the pics, Rachel!

She´s really pretty!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug579 (View Post)
New pictures! I think the Insider photo is a cropped version of the second picture.

WOW!!!! Thanks for the new pics. I'm sharing them to the world with your permission and getting completely and absolutely full credit for them. Now if you get a picture of her in a toga, my day would be complete.

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Old 08-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome! There were twice as many pictures of Alan Ruck as there were of CC so we may still get a few more.

A trailer for CC's episode should air at the end of Monday's episode so if anyone can record it and post it, that'd be great. Also, on September 10th there's a Greek marathon of all 9 episodes playing before the finale so if you haven't managed to catch any episodes yet you'll certainly have plenty of opportunities to do so the day Charisma's episode airs.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the heads up Rachel. I caught a few episodes, but will probably watch the marthon and make it a lazy day.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm the same. I like what I've seen so far so I'm really looking forward to CC's appearance.