Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

New episodes start airing on March 24, 2008. I don't know if CC is in any of them but the creator did mention that he wanted her back if they got picked up.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

i love that show. i hope cc is on at least one of them since she is the reason i started watching the show and got hooked
Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

She's the reason I started watching too. I got hooked during the marathon they ran the day her episode first aired. It's a really fun show.

The way her character was set up really left it open for her to move in and out of the show as often they need her. I'd really love to see her pop up again.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Greek DVD news: Press Release for Greek - Chapter 1 | TVShowsOnDVD.com - Official press release with date and DVD cover art.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Press release for the first episode.
Quote:
GRΣΣK IS BACK WITH RENEWED RIVALRIES AND FRESH ROMANCES!

A NEW SEMESTER BEGINS AS RUSTY AND CASEY FIGHT
TO RESTORE THEIR PLACE IN THE GREEK SYSTEM

ABC Family’s Hit Series Returns With All-New Episodes on Monday, March 24

Hollywood Records Recording Artists Plain White T’s Return to GRΣΣK
Along With Guest Star Alan Ruck (“Spin City”)

Burbank, Calif. (February 26, 2008) – A broken-hearted Rusty (Jacob Zachar) and Casey (Spencer Grammer) head back to school for a new semester after the fallout from the newspaper article that turned the Greek system upside down. Under the watchful eye of Dean Bowman (Alan Ruck) and a newly assigned ZBZ national rep, Casey organizes an all-Greek carnival in support of the dean’s favorite charity. At the carnival, the Plain White T’s return for another performance as the Kappa Tau band. GRΣΣK returns to ABC Family with all-new episodes beginning Monday, March 24 (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET/PT). This all new episode entitled “A New Normal” is written by Jessica O’Toole & Amy Rardin and directed by Michael Lange.
As the newly appointed president of Zeta Beta Zeta, Casey faces the scrutiny of a national representative assigned to come in and get the sorority back on track. But the sorority turns out to be the least of her problems as she struggles as a newly single girl to get over Evan (Jake McDorman) and to accept Cappie’s (Scott Michael Foster) new relationship with her sworn enemy, Rebecca (Dilshad Vadsaria).
For Rusty, it is his struggle with the loss of his first love Jen K. that begins to damage his relationship with his fraternity brothers as well as his fellow pledge class. Also, in an effort to help Calvin reclaim his place in the Greek system, Rusty fights hard to help him fit in with the brothers at Kappa Tau but the end result could end up spoiling their friendship.
It looks like CC won't be back on Greek, at least not in the premiere.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Charisma's episode, "Black & White and Read All Over," is airing on Monday, March 24 at 7:00pm. It's part of the Greek marathon which starts at 11:00am. It's definitely worth checking out!
Old 03-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

darn i had heard she was guest staring in the first new epiode, i was so excited. I mean i love greek and as you can tell from my signature i am shipping cappie/rebecca (rebecca reminds me of btvs and early ats cordelia.) but hearing that she was doing anothe guest appearance made it even better
Old 03-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

She might be back at some point but she's not listed in the press release for the premiere. She's the reason I started watching the show so I'd really love to see her back.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Please tell me Charisma Carpenter will be back on - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com
Quote:
Question: Please tell me Charisma Carpenter will be back on Greek this season! — Ryan
Ausiello: I wish I could. And so, apparently, does series creator Sean Smith. "I've tried a million times to bring her character back, but the stories just haven't really surfaced yet," he tells me. "But as God and you and your readers as my witnesses, I will bring Charisma Carpenter back!"
I really, really hope he finds a way to fit her into the story soon. I loved her character and thought she brought a necessary authority to the sorority but I'm not too crazy about the addition of Lizzie.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

just thought i'd post a couple screencaps of her ga on greek i love this show and it is because of her i even checked it out. it had a great cast and cc would make a great addition if they could find a way to have her appearing on a frequent basis
i am totally into cabecca, think one of the reasons i fell for rebecca is the character reminds me of cordelia and she is awesome just like cordy

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 04-21-2008 at 02:00 PM
Old 04-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps! I really thought she looked great on this show. Of course, when doesn't she?

Hopefully since Lizzie seems to be gone National will think it's time for another visit from their most awesome representative
Old 06-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Charisma Carpenter Greek encore set for fall premiere - TV Matt'rs | TVGuide.com
Quote:
Charisma Carpenter Goes Greek (Again)

Oh, to be back in college....

It's once again Greek to Buffy/Angel alumna Charisma "No Words to Describe Her Inner and Outer Beauty" Carpenter , who will reprise her role as the national sorority representative she played in the ABC Family series' Season 1 finale.

Back then, CC's ZBZ rep launched an investigation into the scandal surrounding the resident brothers and sisters. In her encore, slated for this fall's season premiere, she helps Casey deal with a pledge who is causing trouble for the sorority.
Maybe Rebecca?
Old 06-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

naybe frannie cause it looks like she might get back up to her old tricks real soon
Old 06-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Frannie's a good guess but is she a pledge? She used to be a sister but I'm not sure about her status now. I don't know what her intentions are but I think Casey's making a mistake by going to her for advice all the time. She can't be trying to get the presidency back because I don't think ZBZ National would ever allow it so maybe she's just trying to ruin Casey. Casey is still just interim president so there's no guarantee that she'll keep the office.

I was thinking Rebecca was the pledge they're talking about since she's become really disrespectful lately. She ditched her duty as Sober Sister to go to a party and get drunk. She's been undermining Casey whenever she can and Casey's been letting her slide which is a mistake. I don't know that it's her though because she's been causing problems for Casey but that's not necessarily the same as causing trouble for the sorority.

Either way I can't wait until we get the new season. I liked this batch of episodes as much as I liked the first batch so it's going to be a long summer of waiting.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

this season has been great obviuosly rebecca is my fav character she kinda reminds me of cordelia and i am totally in love with cabecca...i apparently didn't pay attention to the pledge part, i was beginning to think betsy since she seems to be getting wasted and causing a scene quiet a bit here lately so i was think maybe they were going to have to do an intervention or something, but after the finale i think it could have something to do with rebecca since her father is in trouble and may think it will look bad on the sororiety and may not want to be associated with the scandel in any way even if it is just his daughter as a pledge