Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg before the q&a my boyfriend Jason & I were sitting outside the building so he could smoke a cigaertte he shoulder me & there was CC waling into the bldg.

She was so hot she a black glitter backpack & sexy white high shoes on! Then she was standing in the doorway into the room on cellphone while we went to get our seats! So cool & surreal & then she came & just sat down & started to talk!

*She did take a pic with one fan but she wasn't really that happy about it. She said no more after this. So I didn't want to try to push it. You know

She was funny & cursed alot lol. She spoke about her son & husband. SMG & how SMG pranked her with a fake snake by throwing it at her & it scared the s** out of her. I asked her if she would do thearte she said: "Yes, I would love to but I" feel some theatre casting people could be snobby." She said she might be bac on Greek. She loved being LOTS & VM. She loved Cordeila but at first was pissed they killed her off & how she hated Angel season 4 but loved season 3.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

She did get alil upset when a fan asked how she felt about Andy Hallick dying. She said " How do you think I felt!" SHe then said how he was a great freind. CC also said David & Nick are funny guys. She also said she love to guest star on Bones so us fans should write to the show saying that. lol
She talked about bringing her parents to the Playboy Mansion when she posed for playboy. She was happy to be in The Expandeables & she is still good friends with Juile aka Darla. Juile was ont he one who mentioned her to Sly for the role in the moive.

She spoke her tattoo & at first she didn't have a mic later on while their felow actor. Tony Todd aka Candyman they were given mics. She said she love to a romantic comedy moive. She would love to work with Rachel McAdams. She also said she was on

The Angel season 5 commentary but in stead they had other actors. She forgot the Actor who played Lindsay's name she he's on Leverage & then I said Christan Kane she looked at me & said thanks! So cool! Her fav vampire moive is Interview with the Vampire which is also my fav moive too! LOL some people were walking out while she was talking & she said "Hey where are you going & one guy said to see robot & she laughed & said "O & have fun!" She was funny & awesome! I she said "Yes" when she was told she got her role in The Expandlable & she loves to plays kick butt role & roles & lved when staked her 1st vampire on Buffy.

However are the 3 pics I got of her after the q&a. I sat in middle/back which made it her to get pics of her while talking so after the q&a i ran to get pics! I just started to snap pics as fast I could.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have never been more jealous in my whole life, I swear. You are so lucky, Quin!!! And thank you SOOO much for the pics and the story, I read it 3 times and still can't get enough of Chary...)))
Old 03-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks you welcome no problem! i wish you all could have been there you would had so much fun!

lol oh yay when the 1st hour of q&a was she said wow that was an hour & then she still talked as she waited for tonny todd aka candyman to join her & she said she thins Tarabet aka Cara from LOTS willbe a star. CC says she loves acting! She said the fans are great! She also said Angel & Spie had great chemistry & the Angel & Cordy had a differetn kind of love than Angel & Buffy. She was glad she got to express her love & everything else Cordy had to say in the 100th eppy of Angel! she also said she is not a method actor.

It was so cool & surreal so up close & talking to her & shaking her hand! so cool

She is so gorgeous! Omg my friend bro-inlaw is her bodygaurd to day for the convention!

Last edited by quin0611; 03-28-2010 at 12:37 PM
Old 03-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

o......m...g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know whether to faint, scream, laugh or sit in shock.... OMG she talked 2 u! u met her u met u met Charisma!!!!!!!! Holy ****!!!! she's beautiful! goegous! Married??? the husband part confuses me... oh well, i hope she checks out this site someday, omg u met Charism Carpenter her hotliness herself in person face 2 face. wonder why she didnt wanna take pics with her fans? this woman doent age geez she looks like she 27 in ur pics!!!! damn ur lucky!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

......I'm....I'm just so speechless! I have no words! *faints* You rock so much Quin for one mentioning this site! and two getting pics and actually meeting her!! OMG I have to agree with Nara when saying that I've never been more jealous...!!! OMG!!!
I just keep reading over what you wrote as if I was there myself and just replaying the scene over and over in my head! WOW ... seriously this is incredible!!!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Nara & Mel you guys were sweet! I really wish you were there!
She is awesome you would have had a blast!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Quin seriously you are so lucky!
If I didn't faint, I'd probably ask her all these questions about ats series, her new movies...if she ever thought of becoming a detective on a show.
My brains full of things but my mouth can't seem to let it come out when given the chance.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg yes i was trying so hard not to act starstruck! it was really hard if you guys want i can make cc icons for you to use?

Last edited by quin0611; 03-28-2010 at 06:02 PM
Old 03-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That'd be great! Thank you!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome will do! :d oh yay she kept putting her hands through her hair & said she wish her & smg hangout more off so set. They didn't because Sarah was busy. They also always celebrated CC b-day on set & one year Smg brought her cake & on the crew guys told them to go bac to work once they were done singing her happy b-day.

CC also while fliming the homecoming for buffy she tripped on moose antlers & got hurt & sarah sent her flowers & said soemthing lie you too lie trooper. CC said she had to get a tentaus shot but the needle broke off in one arm & then they had to give it to her in other arm. She was so adorable!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! I have to agree on the jealousy thing! How could someone not be jealous?? But I'm also so happy that you got to meet her and see what an amazing and hilarious and awesome person she is! Those pics you got of her! She seriously doesn't age at all! Oh man!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Yaz! OMG yes Charisma still looks like she is 27!!! She rocks! I really wish you could have been there! I'm glad you like the pics! :hugs:
Old 03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreanBamonFan (View Post)
awesome will do! :d oh yay she kept putting her hands through her hair & said she wish her & smg hangout more off so set. They didn't because Sarah was busy. They also always celebrated CC b-day on set & one year Smg brought her cake & on the crew guys told them to go bac to work once they were done singing her happy b-day.

CC also while fliming the homecoming for buffy she tripped on moose antlers & got hurt & sarah sent her flowers & said soemthing lie you too lie trooper. CC said she had to get a tentaus shot but the needle broke off in one arm & then they had to give it to her in other arm. She was so adorable!
OMG seriously!? That's so sweet! I never knew that, or heard about that before...that's awesome she said that.
Oh this is all so exciting!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

heres a new pic of charisma in that same event and a lil article
I-CON 29: A Q&A with Charisma Carpenter | Stony Brook Independent