Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charisma Carpenter News #3 - The news is: one of our own posters got to meet her!

Latest News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreanBamonFan (View Post)
Charisma will be at the I CON Convention at Stonybrooke University in New York. Next Saturday & Sunday. I can't wait to go!
Quote:
March 18th

IGN has just debuted a brand new one-sheet poster for the upcoming action film The Expendables, which is set for release on August 20.
The Expendables Movie Poster
Quote:
March 11th

According to Ask Ausiello Charisma may soon be in talks to return to ‘Greek’
Quote:
Question: Please could you serve up a tasty helping of Greek scoop? —Kelly R.
Ausiello: The show’s just-announced, 10-episode fourth season — slated to debut later this summer — will most likely be its last. “That is the plan,” confirms series creator Sean Smith, who hopes to lure back some old faves like Charisma Carpenter and Michael Rady for the final stretch. “We’re all looking at this as an opportunity to come back, wrap up the show, and end strong. ABC Family could’ve ended it, but they gave us this opportunity and I don’t want to squander it.” Meanwhile, an ABC Family spokesperson insists buzz that Dilshad Vadsaria (Rebecca) is leaving the show (perhaps to star in a new pilot) is not true. The rep says all of Greek’s regulars will be back for season 4.
Quote:
March 9th

According to Charisma’s IMDB page she has another new project this year titled The Killer. Nothing has been confirmed yet so this could change,but if it’s true then it’s great! Apparently the movie is going to be produced by Brad Pitt. Below is a short article from Variety

Quote:
Paramount Pictures has acquired graphic novel “The Killer” and will develop it as a directing vehicle for David Fincher.

Pic will be produced by Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment and Alexandra Milchan.

Allesandro Camon will write the script, about a top assassin suddenly plagued by his conscience and a highly competent cop hot on his tail.

The graphic novel was written by Matz, whose real name is Alexis Nolent. The author works for Ubisoft, one of France’s biggest videogame companies. Luc Jacamon illustrated the novel, which was originally published in France in 1988 by Casterman and debuted in the U.S. as a 10-issue series published by Archaia Studio Press.

“The Killer” puts Fincher in line to make his third recent film for Paramount, where he helmed “Zodiac” and recently wrapped “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.” Latter film stars Pitt, with whom Fincher first worked on “Seven.”

Camon is currently at work for Par adapting Robert Ludlum thriller novel “The Chancellor Manuscript.”
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The title may change later on due to this thread not being posted as often, but as of now, that's one of our biggest news.

Previous Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreanBamonFan (View Post)
i will def try to get too! that would be so cool if she joined here & gave a shout out too! i'm so excited for next saturday!
I can't wait to see the pics...even if you can't get a shout out or her to join pics is always a warm welcome for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc7Sporty (View Post)
now why didnt i think of that..? if she gave a shout out, i'd pass out i'd be on the news "... she passd out 4rm a message 4rm charisma carpenter..." lol i know im stupid but that thought popped in my head
you're not stupid...course I'd only pass out if I actually met her. For a shout out, I'd be agape all day long. Completely just in shock!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh wow! Someone gets to meet her! Very jealous!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

love the title you guys are too adorable! omg i can't wait for sunday! i will def post pics by saturaday night or by sunday morning! cc rocks!

here is the link to the i con convention this saturday i'm going to that cc will be at!

ICON Science Fiction

Last edited by quin0611; 03-24-2010 at 06:45 PM
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Thanks for the link, I had that posted on the Boardguide and calender thread.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
The title may change later on due to this thread not being posted as often, but as of now, that's one of our biggest news.

Previous Thread:

I can't wait to see the pics...even if you can't get a shout out or her to join pics is always a warm welcome for me.

you're not stupid...course I'd only pass out if I actually met her. For a shout out, I'd be agape all day long. Completely just in shock!
lol u can't be agape all day, we need u to post! wat if she wats 2 talk 2 u? lol

it would be nice though... make a minibook and give it to her, again, random thought.
I'll be happy just knowing she knows she has fans that love her! anythig will do really. I'd prolly drop on m yknees or studder if i met her
Old 03-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Oy I didn't think of that...Well if she does...there will be either allot of pauses or I'll be typing faster responses then I do on my messenger.

I'd probably spill how much I look up to her. that'll probably be one and only thing that would probably make sense coming out of my mouth.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

you welcome! omg i wil def try to post the pics saturday night! i will def mention fanforum too her! she is amazing i can't wiat til saturaday & to come on here & tell what all what happened!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lmao!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
^Oy I didn't think of that...Well if she does...there will be either allot of pauses or I'll be typing faster responses then I do on my messenger.

I'd probably spill how much I look up to her. that'll probably be one and only thing that would probably make sense coming out of my mouth.
are we gonna need someone to translate 4 u when(if possible) u talk 2 her??

so BreanBamonFan, wat do u plan 2 tell her oh buddy oh pal oh friend of ours?? u wanna trade places? do u except bribes? lol j/k make sure u have tons of fun cos u know were gonna have tons of questions lol
Old 03-26-2010, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe let her know that there are a lot of cross-connections between here, and the Charisma-Carpenter and Stranger-things sites. I know she knows those sites. If she comes here she, it will be like seeing old friends.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol you are too sweet & funny! i will def try hard to talk to her. I will def drop in fanforum! i can't wait to get to pics & to post them here!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:25 AM
New Fan

Report from the I CON convention in NY.

"With a tattoo of Aslan from Narnia inked on her ankle, she walked in.

The crowd applauded her entrance as she lifted herself up on the stage and sat at the edge. “Just going to sit right here. Hi! I’m here for a Q & A and if anyone has any questions, have at it. Please, someone ask me a question.”"

I-CON 29: A Q&A with Charisma Carpenter | Stony Brook Independent

Pics on flickr.........

Actress Charisma Carpenter at her Q&A session on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG, my heart just missed a beat when I saw her smile... Gosh, she's soooo gorgeous! It's like TOO much! How can only one single person possess this much charm???...
Thanks bryan1, you made my day.))
Old 03-28-2010, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan1 (View Post)
Report from the I CON convention in NY.

"With a tattoo of Aslan from Narnia inked on her ankle, she walked in.

The crowd applauded her entrance as she lifted herself up on the stage and sat at the edge. “Just going to sit right here. Hi! I’m here for a Q & A and if anyone has any questions, have at it. Please, someone ask me a question.”"

I-CON 29: A Q&A with Charisma Carpenter | Stony Brook Independent

Pics on flickr.........

Actress Charisma Carpenter at her Q&A session on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
she is gorgeous... wait, she lifted herself up? wat there was no one willing to get this angel a chair? or better yet, give theirs up?!?!!?!? oh well, she's still the most beautiful woman on earth...even if she gives me heart attacks with that lovely smile...

Thank u Bryan1
Nara: breathe, count to 10, slowly... save the heart attack 4 when BreanBamonFan comes and hopefully brings us plenty of good news lol. i have no idea how its possible 4 this woman to have this effect on us but i don't care how as long as she keeps smiling cus its one of the few things that can keep me 4rm
Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone its Quin! Here is the 1st Charisma Pic I got yesterday during the autograph signing!

She was really pretty & sweet! She for didn't want to take pics with her fans but would let take pics of her. I shook her hand after she gave me an autograph. She asked my why I was at the Convention. I said to see her & to to do larping (action rolplaying). She said that was cool once I told her what is was. I then told her about fanforum. She said she didn't now what that was but that it sounds cool.

Here is a pic of me & the autograph pic , I choose for her to sign & in the bg you can see the one my boyfriend had her sign for him!

Here is an upclose pic for you all!

Last edited by quin0611; 03-28-2010 at 09:17 AM