View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:01 AM
quin0611
Fan Forum Star

Omg before the q&a my boyfriend Jason & I were sitting outside the building so he could smoke a cigaertte he shoulder me & there was CC waling into the bldg.

She was so hot she a black glitter backpack & sexy white high shoes on! Then she was standing in the doorway into the room on cellphone while we went to get our seats! So cool & surreal & then she came & just sat down & started to talk!

*She did take a pic with one fan but she wasn't really that happy about it. She said no more after this. So I didn't want to try to push it. You know

She was funny & cursed alot lol. She spoke about her son & husband. SMG & how SMG pranked her with a fake snake by throwing it at her & it scared the s** out of her. I asked her if she would do thearte she said: "Yes, I would love to but I" feel some theatre casting people could be snobby." She said she might be bac on Greek. She loved being LOTS & VM. She loved Cordeila but at first was pissed they killed her off & how she hated Angel season 4 but loved season 3.