Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, after watching what happened on this week's Arrow, I can see how Sara might come back to Star City and help out Oliver and Earth 2 Laurel with the situation with Diaz. How did that guy manage to shut off Laurel's canary cry?
Old 05-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... Meta-human dampener... I forgot if he put it on her arm or if it was a collar
Old 05-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup and it now it makes even more sense why Siren didn't try crossing him.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Katie joked in an TV Line interview that she doesn't want to be completely on Team Arrow.... and that she would love be her own series as "neighbors" to the Arrow series.

Full TVLine Interview
Quote:
TVLINE | Every time we start to think, “Hmm, maybe Quentin was right, maybe he’s getting to her,” the rug gets pulled right out from under us. That said, do you think that maybe there is a half of a half of a seed of something good inside this Laurel, that can be cultivated?

Katie: As I said before, I do think there’s room for redemption — although maybe, personally, I’m just too forgiving of a person. If someone killed [someone else], you can’t forgive that kind of stuff here on our Earth, but definitely I think there’s room for redemption. I think she has a lot of explaining to do and understanding, and yet…. She’s kind of a wild animal. It’s almost like inside of her there’s this wild animal in a cage that wants to come out, and she wants to let it out, but also I think that she’s sort of torn internally, because I don’t think she was born this way. I think things happened to her that made her this way.

TVLINE | That’s why I think that the most interesting place for this to lead would be to have her be kind of a “frenemy,” versus full-on redemption. Don’t put her back on the team in a new suit, but in a pinch, you know, we could call on her.

Katie: Maybe she moves to the city next door? [Laughs] We’ll be on Wednesdays at 9 pm and she has her own sort of vigilante thing going.
My thoughts
Great thought Katie. Even if that doesn't work out [her own spin off series]....Sara and the Legends could always use Black Siren's help or even Team Flash since they lost Elongated Man for NEXT seasons series or just continue doing your thing on your own on Arrow. Basically, we'd love to see more Stephen, Katie, and Caity working more together.

No news on Juliana [who plays Black Siren], but there's probably not room for two Sirens on Team Arrow. I actually like Dinah/Siren, Mr. Terrific and Wild Dog as their own team beter than being on Team Arrow though.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 05-05-2018 at 12:50 PM
Old 05-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... Meta-human dampener... I forgot if he put it on her arm or if it was a collar
Ohh, did I miss him doing that? Thanks, Dave.

And if Katie would prefer having her character on her own series, may I suggest... *cough*Birds of Prey*cough*? They just need to get Huntress out of jail and maybe their own version of Oracle/Batgirl.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Ohh, did I miss him doing that? Thanks, Dave.

And if Katie would prefer having her character on her own series, may I suggest... *cough*Birds of Prey*cough*? They just need to get Huntress out of jail and maybe their own version of Oracle/Batgirl.
that would be great is that happened...
Old 05-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
that would be great is that happened...
It would be awesome! I've wanted the Birds of Prey in the Arrowverse for years now.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if it ever happened...please have Stephen and Caity guest star in it....
Old 05-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be a necessity, Dave.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes...I figured ...and it was also said b/c this is the Oliver and Sara thread...
Old 05-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Yup and it now it makes even more sense why Siren didn't try crossing him.
It didn't seem like she knew Diaz had the dampener, though. So it still doesn't make sense that she didn't try to kill him before.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope we get more than 5 minutes with Oliver and Sara when she appears in Arrow...but we'll see
Old 05-06-2018, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope we get more than 5 minutes with Oliver and Sara when she appears in Arrow...but we'll see
Seems like a lot to ask for. lol
Old 05-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sadly you may be correct...we'll find out for sure within three weeks I guess
Old 05-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm setting super low expectations and say Sara'll get less than 2 minutes of screen time in total, and none with Oliver (at least not one-on-one) We'll know in less than 2 weeks.