Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am curious to what will happen and of course just hope it's not Quentin's death.

In general though I felt they wrote Sara horrible when it comes to her relationship with Quentin. Because Sara was in Star City for months and we are suppose to believe she never saw Quentin? and than Ava and Sara went to their date in Star City. lol Just don't get the writing.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

maybe Sara paid a visit to her father before the date with Ava in Star city in the Legends pirate episode
Old 04-27-2018, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh man, I hope it's more than just a cameo. With all the Lance family drama going on in Star City I can't believe they'd keep Sara out of it. The Sara/Earth 2 Laurel meeting is something I'm looking forward too. I also miss the Sara/Oliver scenes.
Katie posted a picture of her and Caity, so I guess Sara finally met Laurel-2.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they'll have Sara and Black Siren meet. I just hope she's not like Quentin in thinking that it's Laurel. Because to me that's messed up and makes it seem like Quentin's lost his mind.

I hope she remembers meeting Nazi Quentin and knows that dopplegangers are not the same people.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Sara's seen multiple copies of the same person in her line of work by now. Copies of herself, her team, in Rip's mind, from different earths, Nazi Quentin. If there's anyone who knows that doppelgangers are not the same people, it should be Sara. I just hope the writers remember that.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

That's what I'm worried about. From what I've heard and seen when I used to watch Arrow. Those writers write for plot over character. They'll probably have Sara encourage her dad's delusions that BS is Laurel because she looks their Laurel. That storyline alone makes me not want to watch Arrow.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I can see Sara go along with Quentin's attempts to help BS change for the better, because that's what she's done for Mick after the reveal that he was Chronos, and especially after Mallus brought up her dark past recently. Not because BS looks like their Laurel, but because to her, even someone who's seemingly irredeemable deserves a second chance.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

There's a difference though.

Mick was brainwashed to be Chronos, Rip was brainwashed and so was Thea. Just like Sara was possessed by a demon. That wasn't them or their fault.

BS hasn't been brainwashed, she choose her path of her own free will. Then there is does she feel guilty for the people she's hurt and murdered or just not liking the way the guys she's working for does things. If she feels no guilt for her past kills then how much does she want to be redeemed. Then they are doing it because she looks like their Laurel.

Is BS coming to them saying she want to be better or his Quentin telling her she is because she looks like his Laurel. That's why this storyline is messed up. You can't force someone into redemption they have to want it.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I was actually talking more about Sara's past as an assassin, and all the people she's killed. Of course, she was led down that path due to horrible circumstances in her life, and she really wanted redemption even though she thought of herself as irredeemable.

Sara wanted to believe that post-Chronos Mick could be reformed, and also thought it wasn't too late for Per Degaton to change (though he was only a boy then). Ultimately, I think she believes in redemption for people who's done evil things in the past. But I agree, they have to want redemption first.

Perhaps BS's past also led her down her path of evil. I don't think we know much of her past other than her father being killed when she was 13, and losing Oliver (someone she loved) in the Gambit.

I truly don't know if BS wants redemption at this point. She seemed uncomfortable at killing Vincent and all the other killings since then, but she's still with Diaz. I don't understand why she didn't simply kill him with her Canary cry, but maybe it's an Ivo thing. Sometimes Stockholm syndrome appears incomprehensible to people not in that situation. It's possible Quentin might have sparked BS's conscience, but it's not clear from what I've seen.

All that said, I think it's lame if Sara wants to help BS because she looks like her Laurel. But if she wants to help BS because Sara believes in everyone getting a second chance (if BS wants it for real), then I can go with that, because I think that's in line with Sara's character.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I guess for me is I hear how Arrow is handling the BS thing and I have no confidence in them. I just don't want Sara's character sacrificed to fit their plot. Since these shows seem to not care or know what has happened on the other shows I feel that is what will happen. Even more so since Caity only filmed for 2 days I figured they just want to rush to the outcome they want and screw character development.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess I have been okay with how Black Siren has been written so it's not much for me to complain about... a little predictable but I like it.
I like that she's not all the way good and all the way bad but it's clear that her dark past lead her to that. I'm not saying I agree with it but the writing for her has been good because you have no idea what she's thinking.

If she's manipulating Quentin, or Diaz... will she do the ultimate shock in the end. It's been interesting to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I'm sure they'll have Sara and Black Siren meet. I just hope she's not like Quentin in thinking that it's Laurel. Because to me that's messed up and makes it seem like Quentin's lost his mind.

I hope she remembers meeting Nazi Quentin and knows that dopplegangers are not the same people.

I think he knows the difference in them now. It's just one of those things you have to watch and form your own decision about.

It's sort of like when Barry went to Earth-2, and Harry told Barry that Iris is not HIS IRIS, and Barry said that it doesn't matter what Earth he's in, he considers it his family... the West's as his family.

They did the same thing with Killer Frost on Earth-2 as well, made her do a selfless thing for Earth-1 Team Flash and it caused her, her life.

So for me, it appears that the way it's been written even before Black Siren introduction was that their will always be some kind of connection because it seems like all of these earth's counterparts families are the same... which I sort of am not a fan of. lololo

Well it seems Earth-1 and Earth-2 are more closely connected whereas with Earth-X it's so different.

And Quentin and Siren thing developed from the beginning since Siren saw her father when she saw Quentin because her father died. And I think for Quentin, seeing Siren, gives him some kind of fufillment even if he knows she's not his daughter. I feel they are slowly healing one another from who they lost... and I'm okay with it because it's always a LOVE STORY so it's not to see it with family members.

And sadly Quentin really didn't have anyone since the writers have made it seem like Sara and Quentin don't care much about each other. And actually they made it seem more like Sara doesn't care since they had her return to Star City twice with no mention of Quentin. I find it ridiculous. They did the same exact thing with Sin... I still can't believe it seems like that relationship never existed.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

That's why I'm worried about Sara being on Arrow. The writers of these shows don't care about the other shows (other than crossover time). Arrow barely mentioned Sara for most of the season and Sara doesn't mention her father at all.

I can't see Arrow caring about what Sara's been through on LoT and just go with whatever story they want to tell. Which I do think will be rushed because Caity only filmed for 2 days. Whatever part she plays will be small.

Then there is this news

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ason-6-1107665

Last edited by Coconut1214; 05-02-2018 at 10:15 AM
Old 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Why would Arrow not try their best to hide that news until the season finale. Now it really makes it seem like he's going to die.
URG! This will be depressing.....

Also Melissa, it's why I want Legends to keep getting renewed because although I loved the beginning of Sara's journey on Arrow, I feel her returning back to that show full time would be such a disservice for her character since I feel she grew from that....
Old 05-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll be mad if the now-Mayor/ aka...Sara's dad goes the same way E1 Laurel did.... but I haven't really been a fan of this season anyway. DD was the last good season that I liked really even though the magic part wasn't really a fair fight.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...