Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad Sara finally meat black siren

we all know that somehow Oliver will get out of prision.... so I wonder who the city will handle Green Arrow going forward. Will he be treated like Spiderman/ Batman or Iron Man
Old 05-18-2018, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why it matters whether or not BS is good or bad. I never said anything about that. The fact still remains, BS is not his daughter so she has no right to be called that.

I'm glad Oliver apologized to Sara and not to BS. That's not her father she lost, it's because of her, Sara lost her father.

Also because of BS, Diaz is still alive. Oliver had him to capture him.

I was mad when Barry did that too, he knocked out Earth 2 Barry and made out with hiswife. That Iris was not his to kiss. I guess I just consider doppelgangers different people all the way around. So it does matter to me. On LoT, Leo is completely different than Snart. They are not the same person nor will they ever be the same person. They should be treated like they are their own person.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it makes me a little mad that Diaz is still alive

good to see Felicity comforting Sara
Old 05-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I don't know why it matters whether or not BS is good or bad. I never said anything about that. The fact still remains, BS is not his daughter so she has no right to be called that.

I'm glad Oliver apologized to Sara and not to BS. That's not her father she lost, it's because of her, Sara lost her father.

Also because of BS, Diaz is still alive. Oliver had him to capture him.

I was mad when Barry did that too, he knocked out Earth 2 Barry and made out with hiswife. That Iris was not his to kiss. I guess I just consider doppelgangers different people all the way around. So it does matter to me. On LoT, Leo is completely different than Snart. They are not the same person nor will they ever be the same person. They should be treated like they are their own person.

Well I agree that she shouldn't be called his daughter... I don't even remember BS being called Quentin's daughter though...

Although to the world Black Siren is viewed as Laurel Lance... because Black Siren had to lie to the world to protect herself. That's when she was more evil. Now I feel the writers need to change THAT! Although I'm not sure that they can....

I just know that BS and Quentin had the connection of BOTH losing their love ones from the other's earth. Black Siren lost the Quentin from her earth and Quentin lost the Laurel from his earth, so for me it made sense as to why they would bond and try to find something in who they loved in one another.

They did bond and I pretty much loved what I watched so no complaints from me.

I guess I am okay (depending on how it's written) if people sees a part of who they lost in the other person.

Like I feel Mick needed the closure with Leo and Leo needed it with Mick because they were BFF in both earths and it was great for them to be around each other again even if they weren't the same person so I get it, depending on how it was written.

I was okay with Barry protecting Iris though....

I guess we can just see it differently. Yes I believe the people from different earths are different but I do believe a lot of the characters do have their similar traits.

Even Killer Frost from Earth-2 eventually turned good to help out Earth-1 gang...

So it's all in how it's written and I guess I felt the Quentin and Siren dynamic was handled perfectly.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
True. I love how every one on Tumblr calls her Yanny now
they did an 8 minute "what do you hear...Yanny or Laurel" thing on NFL Network...I thought it was strange... but thought of Katie Cassidy / Laurel

Hope Sara and Oliver can talk more next season
Old 05-18-2018, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quentin kept calling BS his daughter, he said Diaz has his daughter. The FBI lady even said "I heard that she's not really your daughter." Nobody had Quentin's daughter, his Laurel is dead and Sara's off time traveling.

Whenever Leo or Mick tried to change each other to be more like the friend they lost they recognized that and apologized saying they know that they are not the friend they lost. That was written the way it made sense.

Barry and Earth 2 Iris did not. Because of what Barry did, Earth 2 Iris's husband missed out on comforting her when her father died. I don't mind them saving an Earth 2 person. I would expect the hero to save the person in trouble no matter who they looked like. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad. They are will never be the same person as the person they loved.

The only that worked writing wise for me was Mick and Leo. Barry and Iris and Quentin and BS kept acting like it was the person they loved when it was not.

I think I'll start calling BS Yanny and Earth 1 Laurel. It will be easier to talk about them that way.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 05-18-2018 at 01:50 PM
Old 05-18-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

loved that E2 episode with Barry and E2 Iris....

when did E2 Oliver and E2 Sara dies again?

I know Earth X Sara was killed by Evil Quinten
Old 05-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This moment was amazing!
How Oliver instantly felt for Sara. And Sara calling Oliver, "Ollie." It's like they both needed to say so much more to one another but couldn't.

Old 05-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the GIF scene set...that scene was so amazing
Old 05-19-2018, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Both Oliver and Sara have survived so much only to keep losing their loved ones. Oliver lost both his parents and Sara lost her sister and father. That's why they are always willing to sacrifice themselves for others.

I really hope Sara's team is there for her, they are her family now.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 05-19-2018 at 07:03 PM
Old 05-19-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Melissa ...that post is perfect...nicely put
Old 05-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

That soft "Ollie", it was like seeing Island!Sara again... That, together with the S2 music when she first arrived, it really brought me back to S2. And it's sad seeing the strong Captain Sara Lance we're used to on LoT being so vulnerable here.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
That soft "Ollie", it was like seeing Island!Sara again... That, together with the S2 music when she first arrived, it really brought me back to S2. And it's sad seeing the strong Captain Sara Lance we're used to on LoT being so vulnerable here.
I completely agree.
And that's why when Sara is on Arrow (non crossover episodes) it feels like she's back to her season 2 character in a way because of how the whole vibe of Arrow is. It seems she just goes back to that girl again. Her saying "Ollie" tore me up so much. That was Sara of the past and so well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
thanks for the GIF scene set...that scene was so amazing
It was! a little moment but I was happy for something.

Quote:
Both Oliver and Sara have survived so much only to keep losing their loved ones. Oliver lost both his parents and Sara lost her sister and father. That's why they are always willing to sacrifice themselves for others.

I really hope Sara's team is there for her, they are her family now.
They definitely did. They parallel each other so much with how much they have went through and how they have to ultimately suck it up to keep going to not completely fall apart.

I believe they will be there for her but Sara will of course try to keep a brave face.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

It's always so depressing for Sara when she goes back to Star City and Arrow. No wonder she avoids it.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's always so depressing for Sara when she goes back to Star City and Arrow. No wonder she avoids it.
Yeah. Although they had her going back to Star City alot in season 3.

It seemed she spent her 5 months in Star City after the group was disband and she took Ava to the first date out in Star City...