Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Ray, but the acting like an "naive 12 year old" comment. I can actually see why someone would think that. lol
Also, agree with Kendra just avoiding Savage. It's just horrible. She isn't training, doesn't seem to be worried or anything. I truly don't see how it's believable at all that Savage doesn't kill her during a fight? only because I don't see how she can match up with him at all... if Kendra did defeat Savage at this point, it will be so OOC because she shouldn't....

I wish the writers would spend more time developing her character and fighting skills instead of in a love triangle none of us could care less about.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

They've ruined his character. He used to be so smart,so clever and so eccentric. It's why he and Felicity were so perfect together. Making him so dumb and OOC is frustrating. I feel like if they break this couple up,he can grow up. Being around Mick helped him grow up a little. He wasn't around Leonard enough to learn from him.

I think Ray needs scenes with Sara-She won't put up with his crap and she'll make him focus. I wish she had stayed and called those two on their crap. Neither of them seem to grasp that a black woman and a white man is highly inappropriate. They're both losing precious brain cells and he needs his own storyline.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kendra has a whole should have been developed better both as a character and her training but no they threw her into a stupid love story with Ray - way too early, cause my whole problem is that it was too early - if it had been at this point with developing for 5 to 6 episodes of her character/fighting then here now, given her Ray. Then I most likely would be fine
Old 04-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I need for Stein and Jax to be pushed up more. They're so awesome and they're the glue that holds Rogue Canary together while they're busy being BAMF's. Rip can babysit Kendra and pretend to get solutions about Savage. This is why I keep saying I want Kendra to die. If Savage doesn't kill her,this problem will never get solved. Only a new Kendra(with the help of Carter) can kill him. If Rip could do it alone,then he wouldn't need the others.

As much as I love Rogue Canary,they can't use magic. Sara knows of mysticism,but she can't use it. Stein and Jax are all about math and science and so is Ray. Only one person knows about magic and love has made her stupid.

Oh,well-Maybe they'll address it next season. They seem to care slightly more about what the fans think here or we wouldn't be getting so much CC,Rogue Canary and Rogue Atom. I can only handle Ray when he's with them. I'm thinking he slowly became dumb because Damien Dahrk did something to him. I'd love to see Dahrk on this show,since he's a great villain.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well the showrunners wouldn't have known what the fans thought process was until episode 12, or late into filming episode 11. So, we won't see if the writing reflect that yet.

I do agree with you though.;( Rip and the Hawks are suppose to be the main ones to kill Savage but I don't see how they have a realistic chance right now. Kendra doesn't even seem to care about defeating Savage. At least when Carter was around, he inspired her to actually want to fight. lol

Feel for Brandon Routh, captive by bad storylines.
I'd love to see Firestorm pushed up more as well.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I also feel very sad for BR cause they can never seem to write him
Old 04-13-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I also feel very sad for BR cause they can never seem to write him
I know. It's not his fault.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I know. It's not his fault.
It really isn't and it's been an issue for most of his career. I was so angry when they fired him from One Life To Live. I don't know what happened,but they were writing the character poorly. The guy who replaced him was hideous and couldn't act. Sure enough,the character got axed a few weeks later. Oh well-Brandon got the Superman gig. He could be smug until Superman Return bombed because of bad writing.

I know he's been in shows we haven't seen aside from Chuck,but it's never his fault. He's a great actor,he's just surrounded by idiots. He's too nice to complain and probably loves the characters.

Not to be OT,but sometimes, even if actors complain, no one gives a crap. On PLL,the cast complained about a pairing and the showrunner told them to get over it. Ciara and Brandon may not even like this storyline. Sure,they have chemistry,but I really doubt this is what she signed up for-Same with Brandon. Once they see the fan response,they may get their crap together. Maybe not bring Carter back,but at least make Ray and Kendra break up.

Even if the Hawks aren't in love,they both need to be alive. I don't think MG seemed to grasp that. He didn't have to like Carter and could have still had Kendra pick Ray. They needed Carter alive to kill Savage,so it's not the same as killing Laurel. He screwed himself over and needs a do-over. Maybe there's an Earth 2 Carter.

If they don't come back with original cast members,I hope it's because Ray and Kendra want to settle down or something. If they don't want Kendra to do anything and they want them to be a couple,being on the ship is pointless. They contribute the least and Stein is already there. She's just a statue that kisses you if you throw a quarter in the fountain.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I would be fine with them breaking Ray/Kendra up even if it doesn't result in bringing Carter back I'm sure that they had enough time to change things around cause fan reaction can't be good with how my opinion has been too fast on putting Ray/Kendra together they've got chemistry don't get me wrong but the writing just sucked
Old 04-14-2016, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Yea I would be fine with them breaking Ray/Kendra up even if it doesn't result in bringing Carter back I'm sure that they had enough time to change things around cause fan reaction can't be good with how my opinion has been too fast on putting Ray/Kendra together they've got chemistry don't get me wrong but the writing just sucked
I'm thinking that this episode is a clue or hint. They'd never kill off Ray,but maybe next week will be a wake up call. The fact that Ray could have vanished from existence will prove it. She can't be killed,but he can. She'll be the only survivor of the attack.

Maybe they did this all along,but not to piss us off. Maybe they wanted her to see how her life can and can't go if she does it alone. She can try,but she'll outlive everyone. Even if she moves on from Ray,she'll remember him. She's immortal and it's why she and Carter belong together. When they die,they do it together. If one dies,the other is miserable until the other joins them.

I think they should just give Ray someone new to focus on. I'd prefer it if he not have an LI,but if he must,let it be a temporary romance in one episode.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't have much to rant with about the recent episode, however, I don't like to keep mentioning the same thing but it's way over time to get rid of the Ray/Kendra' romance. I'm not going to bash it or anything but once they share a scene together I have to sigh Just not feeling it.

As Sarah, I just wish it actually builded or something and probably I could've liked it.

I want more Jonah Hex as well.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Want Jonah Hex too
Old 04-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess that can be my biggest complain, why in the world isn't he an original character.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Also,why haven't he and Rip gone on a proper date? They can go square dancing at a saloon.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Also,why haven't he and Rip gone on a proper date? They can go square dancing at a saloon.
WTF ? lololol
You are really on your shipping game.