Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow Rant Thread #1: Sometimes you just need to vent things out (in a respectable fashion).

It feels like there are a lot of things on this show that makes us as happy can make us equally upset. So, this is a thread where you get to vent out all of your frustrations about the show, the storylines and in general anything about the show that is just working your nerves.

Here are simple guideline rules that everyone must follow.
  • Don't call other users out of their name because you do not agree. This is a rant thread, not everyone will agree. DO NOT bash a user over their ship preferences or how much they might like a certain character.

• Stay on topic with this show, it's a Legends of Tomorrow rant there, not another show. However, you can mention crossover shows if it pertains to something with Legends of tomorrow.

• Actor/Actress bashing is a huge and will not be accepted. You should strictly stay on topic with the characters.
    • Don't go anti-discussion. For example, "I don't like the character." Is acceptable but, "I hate the character and wish he died." NOT acceptable
    • Same with shipping. For example, "I just don't like this ship, because ..... " Is acceptable.
    • "I hate this ship, and the fanbase for this ship is even worst." Not acceptable because you went on the disrespected the ship and called out an entire fanbase. You can talk about how much you dislike the way a couple is written or how dysfunctional (etc) the relationship is but know your limits.

• Be respectful and proceed to the ranting.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMFG TFTNT

I'll gather my thoughts and write a "book" on Friday during my weekend - so either Friday or Saturday
Old 03-30-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo!
You are the main reason I created this.... and my goodness, a book of rants? That will be something.
Old 03-31-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everything Ray, Kendra and Carter triangle. The whole thing has been handled in a messy fashion.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not a book but totally did not like anything Raymond/Kendra because its way too ****ing soon - if it was end of season then yea cause I get her wanting to choose her own path and blah blah blah but literally them kissing 1x06 after Carter only being dead in 1x05 - then just from this new episode of them. Yea building a life together over 2 years getting close and all but its only half into the season
Old 03-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
Not a book but totally did not like anything Raymond/Kendra because its way too ****ing soon - if it was end of season then yea cause I get her wanting to choose her own path and blah blah blah but literally them kissing 1x06 after Carter only being dead in 1x05 - then just from this new episode of them. Yea building a life together over 2 years getting close and all but its only half into the season
Definitely agree!
I can't believe I am saying this, this soon but I think Ray/Kendra scenes will have to now be a fast-forward session for me. I just can't get behind this relationship.

I think I could've gotten behind it if Carter never existed but the continually taking jabs at the Hawks to make Ray/Kendra's relationship look good is frustrating me.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had no desire to pay attention to Ray/Kendra this episode, not a fancy wish to watch their scenes
Old 03-31-2016, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like to focus on all the scenes, and I actually was hoping for a shocking Carter mention... man was I surprised.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That last scene just pissed me off between Ray/Kendra
Old 04-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
That last scene just pissed me off between Ray/Kendra
It sure did! I was actually okay with their scenes but when that last one came. I just was so upset. Just couldn't wait for the scene to end. lol
Old 04-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wasn't really paying any attention to them at all during the episode where couldn't care less but then that last scene came yea no
Old 04-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also, I have to rant on the writers lying. To say that this show wouldn't deal with any romance or things and we have had to endure this bad written romance between R/K.
I guess as well all said before the show started, this is the CW so we should accept it.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry CW but expected it cause it is the CW we knew it was going to happen
Old 04-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Oh, thank god. Well, here goes:

1.)Why oh why didn't you guys have a decent bible for the series before the pilot was pitched? I don't believe they did or this crap wouldn't have happened.

2.)Ray is a handsome hunk of useless silly putty. He exists to be a.)A stress ball, b.)A sex toy and c.)A punching bag.

3.)Rip, please,please stop being such a tool. I have hope for you since Mick is Chronos,but you treat people like dirt,you lie,you use everyone as pawns and seriously think your family is okay with this crap. Worst captain,ever.

4.)Rogue Canary needs to make two drinking games: One on Rip's b.s. and one on Ray. I can't say Ray and Kendra,because a lot of it is Ray's bad habit of falling faster. She did tell him that she has baggage and she was dealing with stuff.

5.)READ SOME COMIC BOOKS. If I can try and catch up by looking things up on wikipedia,superherodb and checking out free comic places,so can you. You all are writers and the fact that fans know and care about accuracy more than you do is just sad. Just have a contest to let us write and episode and pick a winner. You don't even have to pay us-Seeing things not be savagely violated is therapeutic.

I don't even like WestAllen,but I'm not going to bitch and complain when it happens. I know my fellow SnowBarry peeps probably will,but I've always been willing to accept canon. Why the hell is it so hard to stick to source material?

Olicity was just something unexpected and so was Sara and Oliver. The only people on the show who aren't in a DC comic on the show are Sara and...well,Sara. If you can't do them justice or get it right,why did you choose to write for this show? They can hire new writers easily. There's the door-Don't let it hit you on the ass on your way out.

Wait, scratch that-Do let it and I hope you fall on your face. Go write for one of those crappy,off-brand comics that show up in free ebook subscriptions. If Bruce Jingle and Fresh Nelly become tv shows,we'll all know who to thank
Old 04-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow. Talk about a lot of stuff to rant about. lol

I love Ray but this romance with Kendra is not doing any favors and if the writers keep going this way. Both Ray and Kendra will not be needed next season. It is rumors that some characters can be replaced. The Hawks are at the top of the list... although there is a chance for the Hawks if sadly Kendra dies and returns in a much better form?

Of course I'm not wishing for her to die because it'd be bashing but just thinking about Kendra's future and how the next version of her could possibly be a bit better.

Rip... luckily since I watched the previous episode, I have no complaints about him but he is pretty much the reason for what's happened with Mick.

Now about the writers staying true to the comic book, the sad thing is that they know of the comic book but to them it seems to mean BS. I'm okay with not doing everything like the comics, however I don't like every pairing from the comics getting no respect what's so ever.