Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
ALEX = IRON MAN vs NATE HEYWOOD
Challenge accepted, Sarah!

1. How did Nate acquire the ability to transform into steel?
2. What time period did Nate have trouble accessing his powers?
3. How did Nate destroy the TX-90 zombie virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Alex, Batman vs Superman
1. True or False, in Batman first comic book appearance, he went by "Bat-Man" not "Batman"?
2. True or False, is Earth-2 version of Batman "Bruce Wayne?
3. Why did Bruce Wayne decide to become Batman?
You just had to reference that movie, huh Tia?

1. True. In fact, the cover of the main Batman title kept a space between the two words well into the 80's.
2. Well, it depends. Originally it was, and Earth 2 Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle were the parents of Helena Wayne, The Huntress. But since the Crisis On Infinite Earths, Helena Wayne is now Helena Bertinelli of Earth 1, and the New 52 made Bruce's father, Thomas Wayne, the Batman of Earth 2.
3. Is this a trick question? The murder of his parents at the hands of a mugger, Joe Chill. Oh, and he saw a bat fly through his window at Wayne Manor.

1. In Superman II, a hydrogen bomb held by terrorists in an elevator in the Eiffel Tower is what frees General Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone after Superman throws it into space. How did Superman originally free Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone in the Donner Cut of Superman II?
2. What saved Superman while he was floating unconscious in space in Batman vs. Superman?
3. How did Superman diffuse a bomb on a space shuttle in the pilot episode of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-13-2017 at 05:04 PM
Old 02-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Challenge accepted, Sarah!

1. How did Nate acquire the ability to transform into steel?
2. What time period did Nate have trouble accessing his powers?
3. How did Nate destroy the TX-90 zombie virus?

1. Ray had injected him with an experimental potion that he had created in 2x02

2. Feudal Japan

3. He steeled out and laid on a bomb while having all the zombies around him

1. Describe the scene that Tony shared during the Thor 1 end credits?

2. In Iron 2, How did Tony embarrassment Justin Hammer at the senate hearing?

3. In Iron 2, How did Tony drag the attention of the reporter away from Justin Hammer?
Old 02-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You just had to reference that movie, huh Tia?

1. True. In fact, the cover of the main Batman title kept a space between the two words well into the 80's.
2. Well, it depends. Originally it was, and Earth 2 Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle were the parents of Helena Wayne, The Huntress. But since the Crisis On Infinite Earths, Helena Wayne is now Helena Bertinelli of Earth 1, and the New 52 made Bruce's father, Thomas Wayne, the Batman of Earth 2.
3. Is this a trick question? The murder of his parents at the hands of a mugger, Joe Chill. Oh, and he saw a bat fly through his window at Wayne Manor.

1. In Superman II, a hydrogen bomb held by terrorists in an elevator in the Eiffel Tower is what frees General Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone after Superman throws it into space. How did Superman originally free Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone in the Donner Cut of Superman II?
2. What saved Superman while he was floating unconscious in space in Batman vs. Superman?
3. How did Superman diffuse a bomb on a space shuttle in the pilot episode of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman?
1. Correct.
2. Oh.... I thought for a minute there you weren't going to mention Thomas Wayne. THat's who I was looking for.
3. Correct.

3 of 3
1. In both versions, didn't he make Zod mortal? He pretended he was taking his power away but he really took the other kryptonian power away.

2. Umm... because he's Superman, he was out of space, in direct with Sun, even if it was night. That's all I assumed. I should get this point because Clark can't die without green kryptonite involved. THE SUN REGENERATES! THE GREEN KRYPTONITE WEAKENS.

3. He just put it in his mouth. lol ... interesting how that worked, hurried and swallowed it down before the countdown.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Correct, Sarah! 3 of 3!

Quote:
1. Describe the scene that Tony shared during the Thor 1 end credits?

2. In Iron 2, How did Tony embarrassment Justin Hammer at the senate hearing?

3. In Iron 2, How did Tony drag the attention of the reporter away from Justin Hammer?
1.Tony wasn't in the Thor end credits scene, Nick Fury was. Tony was in the Incredible Hulk end credits, meeting with General Ross.
2. He hacked into footage of Hammer's experimental armor screwing up and killing people during tests.
3. Ummm, I don't remember. I didn't watch Iron Man 2 more than once because it was horrible.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok must have been thinking of Hulk cause was thinking of a bar scene in an end credit I swore that Tony had a scene with Nick Fury where Nick tries to recruit him for Avengers

2/3 IRON MAN Reporter notices the TV where Tony is gearing up to enter the racecar for the race because he believed that he was dying - so he threw all caution to the wind and didn't stunts
Old 02-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
1. Correct.
2. Oh.... I thought for a minute there you weren't going to mention Thomas Wayne. THat's who I was looking for.
3. Correct.

3 of 3
And I was specifying that Earth 2 had TWO Batmen, Bruce Wayne in the original continuity and Thomas Wayne in the new continuity. You do remember that Earth 2 Batman was originally the WWII Bruce Wayne and he was the father of The Huntress before the Crisis on Infinite Earths, right? Thanks, Tia!

Quote:
1. In both versions, didn't he make Zod mortal? He pretended he was taking his power away but he really took the other kryptonian power away.

2. Umm... because he's Superman, he was out of space, in direct with Sun, even if it was night. That's all I assumed. I should get this point because Clark can't die without green kryptonite involved. THE SUN REGENERATES! THE GREEN KRYPTONITE WEAKENS.

3. He just put it in his mouth. lol ... interesting how that worked, hurried and swallowed it down before the countdown.
1. Uhhh, that's not the question I asked, Tia. I didn't ask how Superman defeated Zod, I asked how he freed Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone at the beginning of the movie. In the theatrical Lester version, it was a hydrogen bomb in an elevator in the Eiffel Tower that Superman threw into space. How did Superman originally free Zod and the others from the Phantom Zone in the Donner Cut of Superman II?
2. Correct! The sunlight revived him.
3. Correct again. I'm glad you remember that show. I'm gonna wait to grade you until after you answer the actual question I asked for question #1.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-13-2017 at 05:38 PM
Old 02-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ok must have been thinking of Hulk cause was thinking of a bar scene in an end credit I swore that Tony had a scene with Nick Fury where Nick tries to recruit him for Avengers

2/3 IRON MAN Reporter notices the TV where Tony is gearing up to enter the racecar for the race because he believed that he was dying - so he threw all caution to the wind and didn't stunts
There is a scene where Nick Fury recruits Tony Stark for the Avengers, but that's at the end of the first Iron Man movie, Sarah.

Thanks, Sarah! Damn, I forgot about that racing scene. I just remember Mickey Rourke showing up as Whiplash in that ridiculous outfit that looked nothing like the comics.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll still give you the point for #1 cause I confused myself where I was looking for the scene when Nick tries to recruit Tony - so I'll give you the point cause think it probably was a bar scene from Hulk but it was General Ross not Nick Fury - so my bad on wrong movie for what I was aiming for related to Nick Fury/Tony
Old 02-13-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's okay, Sarah. That bar scene at the end of The Incredible Hulk with Tony and Ross where Tony tells him that he's "putting a team together" was actually retconned by Marvel Studios in The Avengers, remember? The Avengers had Nick Fury once again trying to recruit Tony like the scene in the bar between Tony and Ross never happened. The original end scene in The Incredible Hulk was supposed to be Bruce in the Arctic Circle attempting to kill himself by shooting himself in the head with a gun. But he transforms into the Hulk the minute he pulls the trigger, and the Hulk freaks out, smashing the Arctic pack ice and releasing the Hydra flying wing that Captain America had been trapped in, frozen in suspended animation for decades.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And I was specifying that Earth 2 had TWO Batmen, Bruce Wayne in the original continuity and Thomas Wayne in the new continuity. You do remember that Earth 2 Batman was originally the WWII Bruce Wayne and he was the father of The Huntress before the Crisis on Infinite Earths, right? Thanks, Tia!

1. Uhhh, that's not the question I asked, Tia. I didn't ask how Superman defeated Zod, I asked how he freed Zod and his allies from the Phantom Zone at the beginning of the movie. In the theatrical Lester version, it was a hydrogen bomb in an elevator in the Eiffel Tower that Superman threw into space. How did Superman originally free Zod and the others from the Phantom Zone in the Donner Cut of Superman II?
Actually no, I didn't not remember all of that since I'm the first to admit that I didn't follow with Batman that much. In Flashpoint I saw Thomas Wayne and in the JSA comics. So, was following those 2 mostly.

So nice information for me to know for the future since I decided not to research before I asked the question.

1. I forgot. So, I'll wait for you to give me the answer in this.
I will re-watch that movie in time for the next draft in the Summer since you give a lot of questions about Superman II, Donner Cut.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Isn't it the Donner Cut that we watched considering our Superman watch over on SV
Old 02-13-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Actually no, I didn't not remember all of that since I'm the first to admit that I didn't follow with Batman that much. In Flashpoint I saw Thomas Wayne and in the JSA comics. So, was following those 2 mostly.

So nice information for me to know for the future since I decided not to research before I asked the question.

1. I forgot. So, I'll wait for you to give me the answer in this.
I will re-watch that movie in time for the next draft in the Summer since you give a lot of questions about Superman II, Donner Cut.
Yeah, the Flashpoint Earth 2 Batman was Thomas Wayne, but originally Earth 2 Batman was just the Golden Age Bruce Wayne from the 1940's who retired and his daughter took over as The Huntress. That was back when DC created their Earth 1 and Earth 2 continuities to account for the passage of time and why there was a different Flash and Green Lantern. Earth 2 Flash and Green Lantern were Jay Garrick and Alan Scott, remember? Earth 1 Flash and Green Lantern are Barry Allen and Hal Jordan. DC got rid of the old Earth 2 after Crisis on Infinite Earths in the 1980's.

Oh, I'm sorry, Tia. I thought you had seen The Donner Cut since you're such a Superman fan. It was the nuclear missiles that Lex Luthor launched at the end of the first Superman movie, remember? Superman caught the one headed towards the east coast and threw it into space, but the one aimed at the west coast hit the San Andreas fault line causing an earthquake, remember? Well, originally the missile that Superman threw into space detonated and released Zod and the others from the Phantom Zone.

2 of 3, Tia! And now I have to get ready for work, so I'll see you both tomorrow!
Old 02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

MONDAY CHALLENGES
LAUREN = FELICITY SMOAK vs LAUREL LANCE

FROM SATURDAY vs LAUREN

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
Kara danvers for sarah

1. How did Kara find out the identity of Guardian?
haha just answered this now mwhahaa but u did beat jules mwhaha

i belive gurdian got injured in a fight two weeks ago and kara lifted the mask and discovered it was james

2. What deal did Kara make with livewire two episodes ago?

that she could have a headstart and she wouldnt go after her this time or something she let her be free i think so livewire wouldnt get revenge and kill the person that kidnapped and tortured her

3. Was it true that Kara called Mon-El out on kissing her?

yessss
3/3 KARA DANVERS - NOW WHY DON'T YOU GRADE MY ALEX ANSWERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
Alex danvers

1. how did alex first meet hank?
2. what was the bet alex made with maggie a week ago and who won it?
3. how does alex find out about guardian being james and winn working with him?

1. In prison cause it was when Alex had been in prison when "Hank" came to recruit her?

2. Believe the bet was affiliated to whether or not that Kara was going to be upset over Livewire escaping prison, whether or not that Kara would be able to get pass the guard that was trying to stop her from entering the jail cell -- Alex won

3. She catches Winn working with Guardian which leads to her figuring out that its James?

SATURDAY CHALLENGES
JULES = ALEC LIGHTWOOD vs WINN SCHOTT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
1. beer
2. archery
3.how many people he has dated

1. What happened to winn in last weeks episode of supergirl?
2. Will he appear in the musical crossover happening this year?
3. what was winn reaction when meeting the flash
3/3 ALEC LIGHTWOOD

1. A White Martian put him away while the White Martian shapeshifted into him

2. I'm going to assume YES due to the fact that its a Supergirl/The Flash crossover event, so thinking he will be

3. He of course was a fanboy

SUNDAY CHALLENGE
JULES = LYDIA BRAMWELL vs JOCELYN FRAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
1. How did Jocelyn be in coma like state season 1?
2. In the season 2 premiere what did she try to do to Jace?
3. Where did Jocelyn hide the mortal cup?

1. Same as always took a potion that put her into coma

2. Jocelyn tried to kill Jace with a crossbow

3. Deck of tarot cards that ended up being in Luke's desk at the police station cause he took them from the apartment leading to the crew to break into the police station

1. During Season 2, What happened to Lydia when a demon broke into the Institute?

2. During Season 2, has it been that Lydia has always been on the side of our main characters (Lightwoods/Jace/Clary)?

3. During Season 1, who was Lydia pretending to be during her first scene on the series before revealing herself?
Old 02-13-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry, Tia. I thought you had seen The Donner Cut since you're such a Superman fan. It was the nuclear missiles that Lex Luthor launched at the end of the first Superman movie, remember? Superman caught the one headed towards the east coast and threw it into space, but the one aimed at the west coast hit the San Andreas fault line causing an earthquake, remember? Well, originally the missile that Superman threw into space detonated and released Zod and the others from the Phantom Zone.

2 of 3, Tia! And now I have to get ready for work, so I'll see you both tomorrow!
I did see it. I just watched the original one more. But I have it on DVD, so I definitely watched it.

Just have to get my memory refreshed on the Donner's Cut. Since, I watch the other one most. With the Donner's Cut, the main thing I remember is of course how different the Clark and Lois scenes are and Lois knowing right from the beginning of the movie that Superman was Clark, she even drew glasses around Superman face.
Also, he gives away his powers a bit differently.
Oh and the way Lois forgets his powers is different in the Donner's Cut, he reverse time instead of the memory loss kiss. ... which is why the diner ending scene sort of made more sense in Lester version over Donner's...

So, I definitely watched it, just other one a lot more. Even retwatched the Lester one with Sarah a few months. So my memory is a bit more refreshed with that one.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

hehe lauren I didn't realise she asked the same

ill ask different questions

1. Before supergirl what other show was Melisa on?
2. How did Kara know Clark was in town?

3/3 for you as well Tia

3/3 for you Sarah as well for both winn and Jocelyn so 6 total

Quote:
1. During Season 2, What happened to Lydia when a demon broke into the Institute?

2. During Season 2, has it been that Lydia has always been on the side of our main characters (Lightwoods/Jace/Clary)?

3. During Season 1, who was Lydia pretending to be during her first scene on the series before revealing herself?
1. She was attacked
2.yes but she has to do whats right and follow the law
3. Valentine

vs

vs

Tessa
1.On shadowhunters do they ever mention Tessa?
2. Why did Tessa come to London?
3.after her parents died who looked after her?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}