Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

tia 3/3 for flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Jules - Wally West/Kid Flash vs. Wolverine!

1. Where were Wally and Jesse right before they got hit by the dark matter from the particle accelerator?
2. What supervillain was Wally fighting during Flashpoint?
3. Why did Wally think Barry was a coward in season two?

1. Yeah, but where specifically in STAR Labs were Wally and Jesse right before they got hit by the dark matter?
2. Correct! The Rival!
3. Let me specify: What supervillain attack made Wally see Barry as a coward due to Barry having to run away in order to hide his identity as The Flash?
1. They were in that secret room can't remember whats it called but then they ran out I think to like the computer area
3. thanks for rewording I don't remember but I'm gonna guess zoom

1.true or false hugh Jackman is the only actor who played this role?
2. Did he make an appearance in xmen apocalypse?
3.What abilities does he have?

3/3 sarah for nate, I accept winn vs alec

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sunday Challenges I'm issuing.

Alex, Lana Lang vs Buffy Summers
1. Buffy series is now in the comics, and in a shocking ending to one of a cliffhanger to one of the comic books, Buffy ran across a girl named "Lana" from Smallville? We wasn't sure if she was "Lana Lang" but it was strongly implied, true or false?

2. Buffy Summers has died twice?

3.True or False, after Buffy slept with a man, he took it as a one night stand because he's a player, and he automatically went to being with other women?

Jules, Nathan Scott vs Sara Lance
1. Nathan Scott once feared he had an disease because he slept around a lot, True or False?
2. Like Nathan Scott, the actor who portrayed him James Lafferty also has a love for basketball?
3. Nathan Scott actually once signed papers to divorce Hayley?

Sarah, Leonard Snart vs The Flash
1. Leonard Snart actually met Michael Scofield in a small 8 minute feature shown on Youtube in 2015?

2. Because Jefferson Jackson once wondered what did Leonard love besides himself, and Leonard response was?
A) Women
B) Money
C) Himself
D) ..... no response from Leonard.
3. Leonard Snart once pretended to be an detective during a mission?
Old 02-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thank u for my score sarah

i feel alex u has scored me too easy on my oli questions but ill take it

sarah im going to give u 3 out of 3 now for ur simon questions!

congrats on ur exxcelnt chloe smallville knowledge as usual tia 3 out of 3 too knoclegedbale even for the felicity answers too listing the bfs but yeah i was thinking of her the flashbacks former flame too hehe

ok jules!! and i dont know if ive missed any of ur challenges other days let me know!

wally west questions

1. when wally was lying about what he was doing street car racing which character was the first to discover this secret?

2. how did wally get his flash powers in flash point?

3. is wally a faster speedster then bary?

Alex danvers

1. how did alex first meet hank?
2. what was the bet alex made with maggie a week ago and who won it?
3. how does alex find out about guardian being james and winn working with him?
Old 02-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Sarah, Leonard Snart vs The Flash
1. Leonard Snart actually met Michael Scofield in a small 8 minute feature shown on Youtube in 2015?

2. Because Jefferson Jackson once wondered what did Leonard love besides himself, and Leonard response was?
A) Women
B) Money
C) Himself
D) ..... no response from Leonard.
3. Leonard Snart once pretended to be an detective during a mission?

1. Nice try but NO

2. Taking a guess with B) Money

3. Can't remember exactly what it was but YES cause wasn't it Rip/Leonard and think it was after Mick was "marooned" when everybody thought Leonard killed Mick

1. In Season 1, why did Barry Allen go to Leonard Snart for help?

2. In Season 2, how did Barry Allen help Leonard Snart?

3. Was it true that Barry Allen visited Leonard Snart while Snart was in jail?
Old 02-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
1. Nice try but NO

2. Taking a guess with B) Money

3. Can't remember exactly what it was but YES cause wasn't it Rip/Leonard and think it was after Mick was "marooned" when everybody thought Leonard killed Mick

1. In Season 1, why did Barry Allen go to Leonard Snart for help?

2. In Season 2, how did Barry Allen help Leonard Snart?

3. Was it true that Barry Allen visited Leonard Snart while Snart was in jail?
1. Guess you are finally getting the hang of my tricky questions. 1 of 1.

2. Definitely correct!

3. Nicely done.

3 of 3

1. Help with transporting metas out of the city, and I think Leonard turned on Barry.
2. Um... just going to assume he helped with getting Lisa Snart back? or with......... I forgot. Not even going to struggle to remember it even if I do sort of remember the episode. I remember they worked together but yeah....
3. Yes. When he talked about how he saw the good in him.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

2/3 BARRY ALLEN forgot how Barry joined "Lewis's team" after losing their techie - it's his way of helping while Cisco/Caitlin worked to remove the device from Lisa
Old 02-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
ALEX internet is down, so, I'll have him take a sick day, he probably should reply to post tomorrow.
I'm here! And yeah, I think Sarah got a notice too. Yeah, my internet was out, but I'm back now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
You're welcome, Lauren. But you forgot to grade me on my Batman answers.

Quote:
batman questions:

1.what love interests has batman had that has appeared in both the movies as well as the comics?

2. name 3 capabilities of the batmobile'

3. name one difference between the batman outfit in the dark night trilogy and batman v superman

ok going to bed jules is focus tomorrow gone
1. Selina Kyle(Catwoman), Talia al Ghul, Wonder Woman, and Barbara Gordon(Batgirl/Oracle) if you count animated movies. There's also Vicki Vale, but she sucks.

2. It can boost itself into a rampless jump; it can fire heavy assault weaponry like bullets, missiles, and canon rounds; it can extend its wheels and go from street racing mode to all-terrain mode. Oh, and in The Dark Knight, the Batpod could detach from the Batmobile.

3. One big difference was the size of the bat emblem on his chest. Another was the bat ears on his mask were shorter in Batman v Superman. Oh, and the Dark Knight Batsuit was black on black, whereas the Batman v Superman Batsuit was black on gray, like in the comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
1. They were in that secret room can't remember whats it called but then they ran out I think to like the computer area
3. thanks for rewording I don't remember but I'm gonna guess zoom

1.true or false hugh Jackman is the only actor who played this role?
2. Did he make an appearance in xmen apocalypse?
3.What abilities does he have?
Correct, Jules! It's called the Time Vault, where Gideon is stored.
Well, no, it was King Shark that attacked the West house, and Wally thought Barry was a coward for running away.

2 of 3, Jules!

1. True. Hugh Jackman is the only actor to play the role.
2. Yes he did.
3. Regeneration, enhances strength, reflexes, and senses, retractable claws, and an adamantium covered skeleton.

Quote:
Alex, Lana Lang vs Buffy Summers
1. Buffy series is now in the comics, and in a shocking ending to one of a cliffhanger to one of the comic books, Buffy ran across a girl named "Lana" from Smallville? We wasn't sure if she was "Lana Lang" but it was strongly implied, true or false?

2. Buffy Summers has died twice?

3.True or False, after Buffy slept with a man, he took it as a one night stand because he's a player, and he automatically went to being with other women?
1. Damn, I didn't read the comics. But I'll say false because I don't think they're allowed to use Lana Lang. There was a Buffy Sanders on Smallville who was a vampire.
2. True. Buffy has died twice.
3. Ummm... false? I don't remember her sleeping with anyone other than Angel, Spike... and maybe Riley.

1. On Smallville, why did Lana Lang marry and later divorce Lex Luthor?
2. Why could Lana no longer be near Clark?
3. What was Lana's vigilante name?
Old 02-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If you are up for a challenge Alex? you can pick the characters
Old 02-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
1. Damn, I didn't read the comics. But I'll say false because I don't think they're allowed to use Lana Lang. There was a Buffy Sanders on Smallville who was a vampire.
2. True. Buffy has died twice.
3. Ummm... false? I don't remember her sleeping with anyone other than Angel, Spike... and maybe Riley.

Spoiler:
1. Nice. It was a trick question.
2. Correct.
3. Sadly this is true. At the beginning of Season 4, she was with this guy Parker and he used her for sex... he pretended to be interesting in her and Buffy let her guard down and slept with him. However, she kept calling him and he never answered but since they attended the same college, she say him with another girl the next day. Buffy was hurt and wondered if it was something she did wrong. And of course it lead to self-esteem issues. When she first slept with Angel, he turned evil, when she first slept with Parker, he treated it as a game.

So, it was the most real life relationship Buffy Summers was in on the show.

2 of 3
Going to answer these under spoiler tags since Sarah is currently watching Season 6 of Smallville. Don't want to spoil her.
Spoiler:
Old 02-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Going to answer these under spoiler tags since Sarah is currently watching Season 6 of Smallville. Don't want to spoil her.
Spoiler:
Thanks, Tia! Ewww, so Buffy actually did have a one night stand with someone at the start of season 4? See, that really upsets me because she and Angel got back together briefly during season one of Angel when he had been temporarily transformed back into a human. And then she later had no memory of it because Angel needed his vampire powers to be useful to her so he asked the Powers That Be to reset the timeline so that Angel never became human... but he did remember their time together and she didn't.

Okay, I'll grade you in spoiler tags as well.

Spoiler:

Okay, Sarah!

Jean Grey vs. Laurel Lance!

1. Who did Laurel prosecute in season two of Arrow?
2. How did Laurel learn that Sara was the Canary?
3. Who did Laurel say Roy Harper reminded her of?
Old 02-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay, Sarah!

Jean Grey vs. Laurel Lance!

1. Who did Laurel prosecute in season two of Arrow?
2. How did Laurel learn that Sara was the Canary?
3. Who did Laurel say Roy Harper reminded her of?

1. Moira?

2. From Laurel seeing Sara's scars on her back while Sara was at the hospital which lead Laurel to figure out that Sara was the Canary

3. Oliver?

1. In the movies, how many actresses have played Jean Grey?

2. What was Jean Grey's first reaction to Scott Summers in apocalypse?

3. How many times have we seen The Phoenix in the movies?
Old 02-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks, Tia! Ewww, so Buffy actually did have a one night stand with someone at the start of season 4? See, that really upsets me because she and Angel got back together briefly during season one of Angel when he had been temporarily transformed back into a human. And then she later had no memory of it because Angel needed his vampire powers to be useful to her so he asked the Powers That Be to reset the timeline so that Angel never became human... but he did remember their time together and she didn't.

Okay, I'll grade you in spoiler tags as well.

Spoiler:
Well I don't want to say it was a one night stand because Buffy didn't see it that way. Parker was a true player. Said all the right words and it was one of the first few episodes of Season 4 before her relationship with Riley, and before she went to LA to see Angel. She really felt she was building something with him, and when they slept together, his true self was revealed.

Parker even had an great conversation with Willow and tried to make the moves on her, but she wasn't having it.

Lana Lang Answers!
Spoiler:
Old 02-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'll give you 3 of 3, Tia. And I still can't believe that Buffy fell for that. She just doesn't seem the type. And then later she gets with The Immortal?

Quote:
1. Moira?

2. From Laurel seeing Sara's scars on her back while Sara was at the hospital which lead Laurel to figure out that Sara was the Canary

3. Oliver?
1. Correct!
2. Correct again!
3. Incorrect. Laurel said that Roy reminded her of her father, Quentin Lance.

2 of 3!

Quote:
1. In the movies, how many actresses have played Jean Grey?

2. What was Jean Grey's first reaction to Scott Summers in apocalypse?

3. How many times have we seen The Phoenix in the movies?
1. Three: Famke Janssen, Sophie Turner, and that little girl as young Jean from X-3 whose name I can't remember.
2. She got annoyed because he bumped into her and knocked her books down, and when she read his mind she told him there wasn't much to see. Ouch.
3. Three: X-2, X-3, and Apocalypse.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3/3 Jean Grey did we see Sophie's Jean actually as The Phoenix - at first was just thinking 1 but you got me to remember about X2 because technically we did

I'll take 2/3 on Laurel cause literally was guessing on that Roy one
Old 02-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Tia! Yeah, we saw the Phoenix briefly in X-2, and Jean became Dark Phoenix in X-3, but she went full-on Phoenix at the end of Apocalypse when she, Scott, and Storm destroyed Apocalypse.

And now I have to get ready for work. I'll be back for more challenges tomorrow! And someone make sure that Lauren grades me?

Quote:
You're welcome, Lauren. But you forgot to grade me on my Batman answers.

Quote:
batman questions:

1.what love interests has batman had that has appeared in both the movies as well as the comics?

2. name 3 capabilities of the batmobile'

3. name one difference between the batman outfit in the dark night trilogy and batman v superman

ok going to bed jules is focus tomorrow gone
1. Selina Kyle(Catwoman), Talia al Ghul, Wonder Woman, and Barbara Gordon(Batgirl/Oracle) if you count animated movies. There's also Vicki Vale, but she sucks.

2. It can boost itself into a rampless jump; it can fire heavy assault weaponry like bullets, missiles, and canon rounds; it can extend its wheels and go from street racing mode to all-terrain mode. Oh, and in The Dark Knight, the Batpod could detach from the Batmobile.

3. One big difference was the size of the bat emblem on his chest. Another was the bat ears on his mask were shorter in Batman v Superman. Oh, and the Dark Knight Batsuit was black on black, whereas the Batman v Superman Batsuit was black on gray, like in the comics.