Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2023, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, you bet he did. Such hard work.
Lots of it for sure!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was joking.
Old 03-13-2023, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, okay.
Old 03-13-2023, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm reposting this video you posted on the Clark/Lois thread here because it's a good scene of the three of them. Again, you can see how scenes with Clark/Chloe/Lois just have a brightness to them, and how much fun they are. It's frustrating to see Clark obsess over Lana when... well... he's got freaking Chloe Sullivan and Lois Lane! I mean, seriously?

Old 03-14-2023, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ This is one of their greatest and most remembered scene from the entire series!
Old 03-14-2023, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It certainly is memorable.
Old 03-14-2023, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is one of the best scenes from the entire series!
Old 03-16-2023, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Scenes with all three of them are the best.

It made Lana seem like excess baggage.
Old 03-16-2023, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't even remember them sharing as many scenes as I continue to see. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How long has it been since you've watched these episodes?
Old 03-16-2023, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Season 7 is the season I rarely watched because it's the season when I was going to quit the series and I was more obsessed with Heroes at this time. So it was difficult for Smallville. I was getting tired of the show and found a new obsession in Heroes. lol

I did always watch multiple shows at the same time but Smallville drained me by this point.

If I was rewatching the series solo, I would skip season 7 ... well it's 2 episodes I would watch.

Although ironically whenever I rewatch Smallville I do this.
Season 1-3, first few episodes of season 4, the first episode of season 5, Selective episodes from season 6 (Reunion, Hydro, Justice, Crimson, Nemesis), three episodes from season 7
and skip to season 8-10....

Season 7 might really be the only season where I have not watched every single scene...
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Season 7 is the season I rarely watched because it's the season when I was going to quit the series and I was more obsessed with Heroes at this time. So it was difficult for Smallville. I was getting tired of the show and found a new obsession in Heroes. lol

I did always watch multiple shows at the same time but Smallville drained me by this point.

If I was rewatching the series solo, I would skip season 7 ... well it's 2 episodes I would watch.

Although ironically whenever I rewatch Smallville I do this.
Season 1-3, first few episodes of season 4, the first episode of season 5, Selective episodes from season 6 (Reunion, Hydro, Justice, Crimson, Nemesis), three episodes from season 7
and skip to season 8-10....

Season 7 might really be the only season where I have not watched every single scene...

Damn. I can't wait to get to the agonizing parts of this season that made you feel that way.

Ah, so Heroes lured you away from Smallville for that reason? I can only imagine your frustration when Heroes went downhill after only two seasons.

No wonder you forgot so many moments from this series, especially some of my favorite moments that only solidify my resolve.

Okay, let's see if we can survive this season. But seriously, when it comes to Lana, someone in the writers' room needed to get fired. That storyline should've been over after season 5.
Tom Welling himself said that Clark could've remained friends with Lana after season 5 and have been concerned about her safety, but at the same time not remain romantically obsessed with her, as it was unnecessary.
Old 03-19-2023, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Tom Welling himself said that Clark could've remained friends with Lana after season 5 and have been concerned about her safety, but at the same time not remain romantically obsessed with her, as it was unnecessary.
Where did Tom state this?
Old 03-19-2023, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
Where did Tom state this?
Oh, I forgot the article where I read it. It was around the time Miles Millar and Alfred Gough admitted that they dragged out the storyline with Clark and Lana too long and that it should've ended after three seasons.

Tom agreed that the Clark/Lana relationship probably should've ended at some point after Lois Lane was introduced to the show in season 4, and that Clark should've just remained friends with Lana, since Clark/Lois is what audiences were going to be waiting for. I think Tom was far more interested in that storyline as well.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-19-2023 at 07:31 PM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am not sure if there is a direct quote, but maybe a video interview where he hinted something, but that was like before Season Four.
Reply   Post New Thread