Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Louise - loved the video. Aw, now I miss the show even more.
Old 06-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, me too

I'm watching my season 1 dvds and Awww... I miss them so much . At least now Teri is back on DH because I always liked Lois more than Clark/Superman. I guess I'm a sucker for Lois's too. I like Lois more than Clark on Smallville too

Livejournal
Old 06-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Pryce
At least now Teri is back on DH because I always liked Lois more than Clark/Superman. I guess I'm a sucker for Lois's too. I like Lois more than Clark on Smallville too
Same as here. And in the movies, too. She's the first female kick ass character (well, Lois and Red Sonia ) I saw as a kid and got hooked on.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I've got my copy of the Lois and Clark DVD's Season1.

I guess I'm not one of those upset fans who thinks that Erica should be more like Teri b/c I know the character is at a different point in her life right now.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Pryce
Yeah, me too

I'm watching my season 1 dvds and Awww... I miss them so much . At least now Teri is back on DH because I always liked Lois more than Clark/Superman. I guess I'm a sucker for Lois's too. I like Lois more than Clark on Smallville too
Everytime I watch DH I think "Watching Susan is like watching Lois without Clark" I think it happens a lot, most people doesn't ship a couple cause they like the guy (that we do) but cause they like the girl.

Quote:
I guess I'm not one of those upset fans who thinks that Erica should be more like Teri b/c I know the character is at a different point in her life right now.
I really liked Lois on the show but at the end of season 2 she became a bit bland for me (not to mention they "lanazited" her by making everyone fell in love with her).

Rant: I tried to upload "The boy is mine" vidoe but yousendit hates me and doesn't let me do it It gave me hopes for 1 hour!!!!!!!! and then plash, " ohhh we can't find the page".

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 06-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

I just think it's hard to meet everyone's expectations with someone as iconic as Lois Lane. So for the amount of pressure that comes with playing the character, Erica has met the challange head on

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
I just think it's hard to meet everyone's expectations with someone as iconic as Lois Lane. So for the amount of pressure that comes with playing the character, Erica has met the challange head on

Alex
I agree. And I think it's been specially hard for Erica cause she came to Smallville after three seasons...

So far I've liked all the Lois Lanes, I'll have to wait and see what Singer does with Kate Bosworth (but from what I've read it doesn't sound good).

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 06-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

When so many different people have played this iconic character, you end up with interpretations that are quite opposite of each other. I do hope Brian Singer doesn't screw it up

Alex

Old 06-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

And lets face it - if she's not gonna have fun and be 'in your face' while still in college - then when? Lois is still young, she should have fun, party, sing really bad karaoke (can't get over that one ), get laid, sleep until noon as often as possible, be loud and whine about stuff that annoys her, snoop around and mind other people's business, and then kick some ass to get herself out of the trouble she's gotten herself into. Preferably while making sarcastic remarks at the same time, as well as flirt with certain farmboy with flannel fetish. She's got spirit and guts, and I love her exactly because of it. She'll get all serious when she starts working for Daily Planet one day. Until then - bring it on. This is the more interesting part.
(Uh, don't mind me, I saw few nasty anti-Lois posts today so I'm still pissed...)
A bit OT: I was downloading Indiana Jones screen caps yesterday for avatars, and when I was going over the ones from first movie I realized how much of Lois I see in Marion (Was that her name? It's been a while since I saw the movie.). When we heard about the spoiler about Lois drinking at that frat party I had a flashback to Marion drinking with Nazis, but there's something more to it. They have very similar vibe. It's kinda cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutu
Rant: I tried to upload "The boy is mine" vidoe but yousendit hates me and doesn't let me do it It gave me hopes for 1 hour!!!!!!!! and then plash, " ohhh we can't find the page".

It does that sometimes. It's usually fine when you try the next day.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Well, just don't let anti-threads get to you. I know I have to respect other's opinions, even though I don't agree with them. In return, I hope that they would respect mine where Erica/Lois is concerned

Alex

Old 06-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I do hope Brian Singer doesn't screw it up

Alex

It seems he already has, James Mardsem has already confirmed what everyone feared

Quote:
It does that sometimes. It's usually fine when you try the next day.
Argggggh, then making videos is a nightmare! Everyone is against you... I don't read their thread but I respect them as long as they don't call us tinkerwhores or childish or something

Again I must say this: Lois is the bestest in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: my video is posted!!! It's crappy at times (first video ever) but well...
here it is (sorry for the stupid name).

Icon by onebrightmoment

Last edited by kutu; 06-12-2005 at 02:41 AM
Old 06-12-2005, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It seems he already has, James Mardsem has already confirmed what everyone feared
What's that?

I'll go to download the vid now.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up
What's that?

I'll go to download the vid now.

SPOILERS FOR SUPERMAN RETURNS

His character and Lois have a child together Even if the kid turns out to be Clark's they all would look bad. And DC Comics tell Al and Miles Clark and Lois can't kiss in Smallville?

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 06-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ETA: my video is posted!!! It's crappy at times (first video ever) but well...
here it is (sorry for the stupid name).
OMB!!
This vid is hysterical!!
This goes straight to my fav vids collection.
Excellent job for first video!

As for movie spoiler - urgh.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up
OMB!!
This vid is hysterical!!
This goes straight to my fav vids collection.
Excellent job for first video!

As for movie spoiler - urgh.
Thanks I'm glad you liked it. That's why I want a clark/lex/lois triangle: they'd fight till the end

I know, the movie Clois doens't sound good... (and sorry but I don't find Routh attractive at all).

Icon by onebrightmoment
Closed Thread   Post New Thread