Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lilith~
We should write a Visionary song by ourselves You have to be the writer because your are native English, I can play it on guitar and Ana, Airie and Sam will sing it, Alyssa can create the album cover
i would be honored to help sing the visionary song! i'll try and chip in with the writing too.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 02-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

We have a project!

I know it will be awesome. I could help write too, but you know, my English doesn't qualify me for this job
But maybe we can do it together

We should create something not too sappy but romantic nonetheless, not too obvious romance though. It could be a little weird like our Luna and we must include the words: visionary, dreamy, eyes, ...and so on

Let's think about the title for now

ETA: Okay, I thought about it a bit. I haven't got my muse by my side right now so they are kinda blah:
Visions of tomorrow
Visionary love
Sweet trap of visions
You get me (I know Michelle Branch has a song named this, but it fits our ship)
Somniferous whisperings
Dream of you
Moonlight

Last edited by ~Lilith~; 02-25-2005 at 05:57 PM
Old 02-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
*thinks hard* I know nothing better
It's great to be with such a music freak people in the same ship

We should write a Visionary song by ourselves You have to be the writer because your are native English, I can play it on guitar and Ana, Airie and Sam will sing it, Alyssa can create the album cover
Oh, I can, can I? (Actually, I'd be delighted. Maybe I'll just use random stars and moons around Harry and they'll represent Luna's "essence"... oh wait, no, even better: I'll draw mistletoe infested with nargles. Now I just need to find out what a nargle looks like... I so hope they have that scene in the OotP movie. I would love it.)
Old 02-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Last Dance~
Maybe I'll just use random stars and moons around Harry and they'll represent Luna's "essence"... oh wait, no, even better: I'll draw mistletoe infested with nargles. Now I just need to find out what a nargle looks like... I so hope they have that scene in the OotP movie. I would love it.)
mistletoe is definitely a symbol of our couple. that would be such a cute picture.

the stars and moons idea is beautiful too.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 02-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Total Fan

It's My Birthday!!!!

i'm 19 today!

Old 02-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

YAY! Happy birthday baby! You beat me by 6 months....
Old 02-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Total Fan

thanks Amanda!

Old 02-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Happy Birthday honey! Let's
Old 02-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

Old 02-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Some party we are having here, isn't it?

what's this dead silence? My voice actually echoes

I tried to write some lyrics, but what I came up with is more like a cheesy love poem you can read in a paperback edition of the cheesy love-poem collection
I'm trying again or shouldn't I?
Old 02-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Last Dance~
Oh, I can, can I?
oops Sorry babe, I didn't want it to come out so...cocky But FYI in Hungarian it sounds entirely else...more humble and worshippy
i love you idea btw, I wish I had your creativity :sighs:
Old 02-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
oops Sorry babe, I didn't want it to come out so...cocky But FYI in Hungarian it sounds entirely else...more humble and worshippy
i love you idea btw, I wish I had your creativity :sighs:
Years and years of practice, darling, and I'm still nowhere near where I'd like to be. But I thank you anyway for thinking so. And I was totally kidding -- I'd be thrilled to whip something up for a CD cover. I just need ideas, lol.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Sweet Mother of Pearl, you guys cracked me up!!!!

But so true, we have to keep up with our musical vein, we ARE the most musical ship in here and no one can't take that from us!!! And I so can sing, but I can pretend to play guitar too you know, like Avril Lavigne, for example Ignore me, I'm a bitch today.

And now, OT time--- They won!!! The perfect trio won and I'm SO happy for it!! I thought it would be The Aviator night, but the Oscar was fair *well, most of it* this time!!! Hilary won!!! Clint won!!! And Morgan *hugs* won!!! And Million Dollar Baby won!!! I'm soooo happy!!!

Now, part-OT time--- I watched "Finding Neverland" yesterday *beautiful movie* and somehow, it reminded me of H/L. But Luna would be Johnny Depp and Harry would be Kate Winslet It's definitely a visionary movie
Old 02-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for the double post, my dears, but WMP sorted one song and I couldn't forgive myself for haven't noticed before--- it's SCREAMING Visionary!!!!

Sway - The Perishers

I talk to you as to a friend
I hope that’s what you’ve come to be
It feels as though we’ve made amends
Like we found a way eventually

It was you who picked the pieces up
When I was a broken soul
And then glued meback together
Returned to me what others stole

I don’t wanna hurt you
I don’t wanna make you sway
Like I know I’ve done before
I will not do it anymore
I’ve always been a dreamer
I've had my head among the clouds
Now that I’m coming down
Won’t you be my solid ground?

I look at you and see a friend
I hope that’s what you wanna be
Are we back now where it all began?
Have you finally forgiven me?

You gathered my dreams in
When they all blew away
And then tricked them back into me
You saved me I was almost dead
---------------

The WHOLE song screams Visionary!!! I just...oh my...am I the only one who thinks that? I'm sure not!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
But so true, we have to keep up with our musical vein, we ARE the most musical ship in here and no one can't take that from us!!! And I so can sing, but I can pretend to play guitar too you know, like Avril Lavigne, for example Ignore me, I'm a bitch today.
You can start writing lyrics...because we are not moving forward without it heh

Quote:
And now, OT time--- They won!!! The perfect trio won and I'm SO happy for it!! I thought it would be The Aviator night, but the Oscar was fair *well, most of it* this time!!! Hilary won!!! Clint won!!! And Morgan *hugs* won!!! And Million Dollar Baby won!!! I'm soooo happy!!!
I hope you understand that I can't share your enthusiasm. But I was emotionally attached to the Aviator...and I'm still pretty depressed of it's loss...you know I feel almost as bad when my mother died. I know I'm silly but this movie reminded me of her somehow. *cries silently* And Martin Scorsese is my favourite director and it's a disgrace that he has not one oscar But I made my points in the movies board.

Quote:
Now, part-OT time--- I watched "Finding Neverland" yesterday *beautiful movie* and somehow, it reminded me of H/L. But Luna would be Johnny Depp and Harry would be Kate Winslet It's definitely a visionary movie
Beautiful movie, and you are right, Barrie was a bit like Luna
Actually i could imagine:
Luna: You can visit Neverland anytime you like.
Harry: How?
Luna: By believing Harry, Just believe. *takes his hand and looks lovingly in his eyes*
I know this scene was between Barrie and Peter but you know, suits H/L more perfectly

ETA: That song is totally visionary! *slaps you gently for not recognizing it before*
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top