Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Eu também!!! Sou cearense baby e você?
Que legal!!! Sou carioca, mas moro em RN

Quote:
Ok, back to English----well, we can try to find things in common between H/L and H/L...I can't think of anything right now, though. OR, we can think of other couples that reminds of H/L. I'm afraid to think that H/L is not one of them...and you're right, the whole H/L² IS confusing!
I'm afrain so too... I can't think of any other couple right now, but I can try. Well, it's pretty much Luna's "fault", she's one of a kind! It's easy to find Harrys but it's not easy at all to find Lunas. Another reason why I think she would be perfect for him----not a classic beauty-but-immature, a typical know-it-all or a damsel in distress. She's unique. And perfect for him

Awwww, and I'm glad you love my name. At least someone does

Oh, Ana, I was checking the previous pages and I must say that your arts are stunning!! They're very inspiring, I love them all!!! And I love that you used Rachel Wood as Luna. Please, continue with the amazing job
Old 03-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lenore*
Que legal!!! Sou carioca, mas moro em RN
I have family there!! Ok, now this is getting PM conversation

Quote:
Well, it's pretty much Luna's "fault", she's one of a kind! It's easy to find Harrys but it's not easy at all to find Lunas.
TOTALLY.AND.ABSOLUTELY.AGRE!!! Luna's such a great character...

Quote:
Another reason why I think she would be perfect for him----not a classic beauty-but-immature, a typical know-it-all or a damsel in distress. She's unique. And perfect for him
Hmmm, I think you're evil. I like that But I have to ask, where did you take these examples from?

Quote:
Oh, Ana, I was checking the previous pages and I must say that your arts are stunning!! They're very inspiring, I love them all!!! And I love that you used Rachel Wood as Luna. Please, continue with the amazing job
Thank you!!! I'm really glad you like them

And Rachel is Luna, IMO. She has the talent and she has the looks. A perfect choice

Ooops, now is CSI time And we're close to the new thread, yaaay!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have family there!! Ok, now this is getting PM conversation
*PM you*

Quote:
Hmmm, I think you're evil. I like that But I have to ask, where did you take these examples from?
Believe me, I AM evil! I was reading the previous pages and I noticed that you guys are too. That's pretty much why I felt that I HAD to come here About the examples...no, I don't think I'm talking about any girl in particular

Quote:
Ooops, now is CSI time And we're close to the new thread, yaaay!!!
Oh, thanks for reminding me!!! But I'll be back later...I'm loving this thread!!! And I'm voting for this title: Visionaries [H/L] #3 - Visionary love - pretty much like a mindblowing orgasm.

I love this kinky titles!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok...so I am sitting around, bored.. ..waiting to go out and decide to check the thread...see if anyone has come to post, and what to my suprise...A new Visionary!!! Yay!!! Hello and welcomeLenore !!! Glad to see another person jump on the H/L bandwagon!! Not to mention an evil person!! Hehe!! I felt the same way you did about not really caring so much about Harry Potter ships till Luna appeared..and then when she did I thought "that's the girl!!" I think all of us on this thread could pretty much say that's how we all felt!!!

Another brazilian? Wow..should I brush up on my High school spanish as well? Or do you guys speak Portugese? I can never remember.....You guys must be all warm and tan down there...ahh I am so jealous being up here in gray, sunless Ohio.....yuck!!!
And your name is lovelyLenore ..In fact I believe your name is used in Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven"...so you can be proud of that claim to fame!!

I also thing Han and Leia are a cute movie couple!! Plus Harrison was sooo gorgeous back in the day it's hard not to swoon!!

Ana ...I know what you are talking about , not wanting to deal with long hair!! My hair is so thick and curly and it seems to grow so fast...It drives me nuts!! I always wanted it straight...but we all want what we don't have!!

And yay!! As far as the next thread title I guess the orgasm
one is the frontrunner!! YAY ORGASMS!! LOL.....

BTW....For all of you guys who say english is not your first language..You could of fooled me because you guys are really great at it!! Much better than I would be at trying to type in a foreign language!! Pat yourself on the back!!
Old 03-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Believe me, I AM evil! I was reading the previous pages and I noticed that you guys are too. That's pretty much why I felt that I HAD to come here About the examples...no, I don't think I'm talking about any girl in particular
OH.EME.GEE!!! You ARE evil!!!! And I'm glad you're loving the thread, I'm loving to have you here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey1981
I felt the same way you did about not really caring so much about Harry Potter ships till Luna appeared..and then when she did I thought "that's the girl!!" I think all of us on this thread could pretty much say that's how we all felt!!!
Although I'm a hard core shipper (mainly of R/Hr), I never felt any "connection" when the subject was Harry's love life. And when Luna appeared---OH.MY. THE girl!!! I won't lie, it wasn't like "Ok, I finished OotP and now I'm a hard core H/L shipper" it was more subtle...first, I fell in love with Luna. Then I analyzed her personality a bit. Then, for some reason, I was connecting her with Harry. And then I started to fall for the idea of H/L and then bam! I'm a Visionary and there's nothing I can *or I want to* do about it

Quote:
Another brazilian? Wow..should I brush up on my High school spanish as well? Or do you guys speak Portugese? I can never remember.....You guys must be all warm and tan down there...ahh I am so jealous being up here in gray, sunless Ohio.....yuck!!!
*hides in darkness* I'm SO white that my nickname used to be Casper ¬¬ Even the doctor said that I should "enjoy the sun sometimes". Jerk. But that's just me, most of us are tan and sexy and hot. I don't think I'm one of them Oh, and we speak Portuguese here

Quote:
BTW....For all of you guys who say english is not your first language..You could of fooled me because you guys are really great at it!! Much better than I would be at trying to type in a foreign language!! Pat yourself on the back!!
Yay us!!!! It's so good to know that!!! Especially since I'm planning go to London soon. Well, not that soon, but it's close enough to think carefully
Old 03-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

:thud: Yay us!!!! It's so good to know that!!! Especially since I'm planning go to London soon. Well, not [i
that[/i] soon, but it's close enough to think carefully

You are going to London!! oooooh I am so jealous!! Th eonly vacay on my horizon is Disney World...possibly going in July or maybe September!! But London is much cooler...can't wait till I can ever go to Europe!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You are going to London!! oooooh I am so jealous!! Th eonly vacay on my horizon is Disney World...possibly going in July or maybe September!! But London is much cooler...can't wait till I can ever go to Europe!!!
Yeah baby! Well, I'm going to live there---as soon as I finish my colleges (1or2 years), I'll finally move to London to study theater

And guys, I PMed *ADARA* about our title---- she suggested that the title, although isn't going against any specific rule, shouldn't be used. The world "orgasm" is not exactly proper to be used in a thread title *which I believe we all suspected, otherwise, we wouldn't go for the mods to ask about the it* and we should think about another. So guys, any ideas??

My first suggestion is: Visionaries [H/L] #3 - The visionary love is full of impure thoughts.

Or something on that line...
Old 03-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah baby! Well, I'm going to live there---as soon as I finish my colleges (1or2 years), I'll finally move to London to study theater
that's awesome! i'm a theater major. it's fun.

Quote:
And guys, I PMed *ADARA* about our title---- she suggested that the title, although isn't going against any specific rule, shouldn't be used. The world "orgasm" is not exactly proper to be used in a thread title *which I believe we all suspected, otherwise, we wouldn't go for the mods to ask about the it* and we should think about another. So guys, any ideas??
hmm, yeah, i think we knew that wouldn't work. oh well. the idea was good while it lasted.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 03-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And your name is lovelyLenore ..In fact I believe your name is used in Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven"...so you can be proud of that claim to fame!!
Thanks for the welcome And yes, it's in "The Raven". It does make my name sound better, but I'm still not very fond of it. My mom named because that's the name of the woman who saved her from something that I can't remember while she was pregnant. Yeah, the woman couldn't be Lavinia or Fiona or Sofia...it had to be Lenore! ¬¬

Quote:
My first suggestion is: Visionaries [H/L] #3 - The visionary love is full of impure thoughts.
I absolutely LOVE that one!!! It's kinky, although subtle. Great idea, Ana! Btw, you have a thing with thread titles right? I've read the previous posts and the past thread (that's right, I catched up with everything you guys wrote) and you certainly gave great suggestions. In fact, the Visionary posts are very inspired. Glad that I found this thread
Old 03-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *antarian angel*
that's awesome! i'm a theater major. it's fun.
That's great! I'm in Scenical Arts and I absolutely love my college. I love my journalism college too, but dramatic arts are my passion. I love theater, although I'm very fond of cinema too. Ok, I'll stop otherwise it will be a gigantic post

Quote:
I absolutely LOVE that one!!! It's kinky, although subtle. Great idea, Ana! Btw, you have a thing with thread titles right? I've read the previous posts and the past thread (that's right, I catched up with everything you guys wrote) and you certainly gave great suggestions. In fact, the Visionary posts are very inspired. Glad that I found this thread
Thank you, baby!!! I'm glad you like it---and true, we are very inspired people. No wonder we ship H/L, the most inspiring and artistic ship! And did you read everything?? Wow, that's interest! And we're glad that you found us!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
In fact, the Visionary posts are very inspired. Glad that I found this thread
we're happy you're here Lenore!

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 03-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*ADARA* just answered me and she used this quote: Visionaries and impure thoughts, the endless possibilities and we SO can turn it into a thread title!! C'mon, let's do it!!!

Perhaps...Visionaries [H/L] #3 - Impure thoughts that gives us endless possibilities??? I like it. After all, we have endless possibilities when it comes to H/L.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

You're an actress, Ana? That's so great!!! And I think I misunderstood you, but you're in TWO colleges? That's brave I'm in Journalism too, btw.

*antarian angel*, thank you! I'm loving this thread!

Quote:
Perhaps...Visionaries [H/L] #3 - Impure thoughts that gives us endless possibilities??? I like it. After all, we have endless possibilities when it comes to H/L.
Oh, I really like the first one you suggested but this...so many possibilities!!! I like it, I guess it says more. Voting for this one But where are the other visionaries? It's almost a new thread, just our votes are enough, Ana? I guess so. We rock!
Old 03-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You're an actress, Ana? That's so great!!! And I think I misunderstood you, but you're in TWO colleges? That's brave I'm in Journalism too, btw.
Well, I try to be At least, that's what I want and what I love. And I'm kind of good at it Oh, I am in two colleges, yes. Brave? No. It's just...well, I don't know what it is

Quote:
Oh, I really like the first one you suggested but this...so many possibilities!!! I like it, I guess it says more. Voting for this one But where are the other visionaries? It's almost a new thread, just our votes are enough, Ana? I guess so. We rock!
I KNOW!!! I like the second one better. As you said, it says more. And don't worry, that happens at this thread. All of a sudden, the visionaries are all off line or stop posting. Oh well.

Speaking of Visionaries, you'll love Gabi! She's such a great girl and a hard core Visionary---where is she, btw??? O.O
Old 03-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, I try to be At least, that's what I want and what I love. And I'm kind of good at it Oh, I am in two colleges, yes. Brave? No. It's just...well, I don't know what it is
Yes, brave!! And, next time I went to your state, please call me to see a play, especially if you're in it

Quote:
I KNOW!!! I like the second one better. As you said, it says more. And don't worry, that happens at this thread. All of a sudden, the visionaries are all off line or stop posting. Oh well.
That's sad Why are they doing this? Come on, people, I'm a newbie here and I need to feel all the visionary love!!!!

Quote:
Speaking of Visionaries, you'll love Gabi! She's such a great girl and a hard core Visionary---where is she, btw??? O.O
Oh, I've read her posts. BTW, there are loads of pages where you just see Ana Luthor/~Lilith~ That's fun. And you guys are making history...imagine, when people start to realize that H/L is the way to go and that yes, our ship is SO canon, they'll come here and you two will be the stars oldbies! Yeah, that's right!