Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMioneRomance (View Post)
I am re-reading DH as well and just can't help but squeal at the RHr-ness in that book, there are so much sweet moments ! I am currently on chapter 9
many great chapters ahead of you

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Are you on Chapter 10 already (refresh me again)? If you're in the chapter that's about to go the ministry, there are lots during that part.
Nope on 13 now hehe the moment from Ch 10 are the ones with Ron being fiercly protective of her with the cousin thing and him telling Harry to back off Hermione. There was some cute bickering 11 but I don't remember anything really from 12 that jumped out at me it was just them infilitrating the ministry cause there in it now and Hermione wanted to go with Ron to help him fix the office but couldn't cause Umbridge needed her in the courtroom. That's where I'm at right now hehe
Old 05-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

DH is just filled with amazing R/Hr moments, it's like nearly every other page you find a little gem.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 05-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ Chapter 9, what are the R/Hr moments from that one? Chapter 10 is my favorite!
Oh chapter nine has some cute moments!

Okay so right after the wedding, when Hermione is half sobbing calling out for Ron when everyone is in a panic. Then Ron suddenly appears grabbing a hold of her arm and they Disapparate.

Then when they have to change clothes in an alley and Hermione explains about the beaded bag, Ron compliments her saying that she is amazing.

And then Hermione getting embarrassed by the people that wolf whistle at her but she manages to prevent Ron form shouting back at said people. I'm sure he would have said something in her defense hahahahahah.

Then in that cafe, when the death-eaters attack, Ron pushes Hermione out of harms way when they start firing spells, protecting her aaaaw. LOL and that little mini bicker over Ron's too tight jeans XDDD

Then in Grimmauld place, when that Dumbledore ghost thingie appears, after it's gone Hermione is crouched on the floor with her hands over her head in fright and Ron is patting her on the back, albeit a bit clumsily and trying to calm her down a bit.

LOL and then he tries to be kind and explains to her that she just had a big shock when she uses Homenum Revelio and nothing apparently happens., he doesn't know what it does but Hermione is a bit cross with him when she explains that the spell did work XD

Arthur sends his Patronus to tell them that the family is safe and that they have to stay where they are and ron is so relieved he plops down on the sofa and hermione joins him gripping his arm and saying that everything is alright and he just half laughs and hugs her.....(i wouldve LOVED to see that in the movie)

Last edited by RoMioneRomance; 05-24-2011 at 03:48 PM
Old 05-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!

tumblr
Old 05-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
DH is just filled with amazing R/Hr moments, it's like nearly every other page you find a little gem.
It's so true!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

tumblr
Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

looks gorgeous

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Nope on 13 now hehe the moment from Ch 10 are the ones with Ron being fiercly protective of her with the cousin thing and him telling Harry to back off Hermione. There was some cute bickering 11 but I don't remember anything really from 12 that jumped out at me it was just them infilitrating the ministry cause there in it now and Hermione wanted to go with Ron to help him fix the office but couldn't cause Umbridge needed her in the courtroom. That's where I'm at right now hehe
Chapter 10 is when Harry thought R/Hr held hands and fell asleep right? Oh so you're at the Ministry now. Nice chapter, Hermione was worried for Ron most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMioneRomance (View Post)
Then in that cafe, when the death-eaters attack, Ron pushes Hermione out of harms way when they start firing spells, protecting her aaaaw. LOL and that little mini bicker over Ron's too tight jeans XDDD
Ohhh, now I remember this chapter, lots of R/Hr moments but this is my favorite of all.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

the bickering over the jeans was great

Old 05-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternbetrachter (View Post)
the bickering over the jeans was great
Ron struggled for a moment before managing to extract his wand from his pocket.
"It's no wonder I can't get it out, Hermione. You packed my old jeans, they are tight."
"Oh, I'm so sorry," hissed Hermione and as she dragged the waitress out of sight of the windows, Harry heard her mutter a suggestion as to where Ron could stick his wand instead.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Chapter 10 is when Harry thought R/Hr held hands and fell asleep right? Oh so you're at the Ministry now. Nice chapter, Hermione was worried for Ron most of the time.
:
You're right it is Sorry read a bunch of chapters last couple days mixed up the chaps hehe you definitely knows these books better than I do hehe Yeah Hermione wanted to step off the lift and help him but couldn't caus Umbridge stopped her. I just finished Ch 14. 'The Thief' Love Hermione freaking out over Ron getting splinched and man that sounds rough part of his arm was missing. She was in tears trying to fix him and explain to Harry what was going on. Then when Ron came to and they tried mentioned Voldermorts name Ron freaked out and said it was jixed and to show the name some respect and Harry went to fight him on it but Hermione cast him a look to leave Ron alone hehe

The best part was in the tent once they had Ron all in his bunk and he was telling them how worried he was for the Cattermoles and how he truly hoped they got out ok after they left and Hermione just looks at him lovingly so in awe by him caring so much Harry says the gaze looks so intimate that when he interupts it feels like he's interupted her kissing Ron or something with the way she was suprised by his question and stutters LOVED that it was so cute her just lovingly looking at him for his concern over those people. So cute.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
Ron struggled for a moment before managing to extract his wand from his pocket.
"It's no wonder I can't get it out, Hermione. You packed my old jeans, they are tight."
"Oh, I'm so sorry," hissed Hermione and as she dragged the waitress out of sight of the windows, Harry heard her mutter a suggestion as to where Ron could stick his wand instead.
there's so much in that paragraph

Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Made a banner
Old 05-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

wow! that is so beautiful! thanks for sharing that!

tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top