Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2021, 03:08 AM
Moderator Manager

And it's okay if you're late sometimes? What if there's snow or a lot of rain? Do you still need to meet with them if you have a schedule?

The color you got is black right?

There's a thunderstorm right now. I was suppose to go to mom's and walk the dog but that's not possible now.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-20-2021, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Even if it's rain, I can go to as long we stay in the house.. I mean.. W/ snow, same here, but honestly, I always leave my hour like an hour early to arrive since I know my train schedule on each day..

I have it in dark purple..

Ahh, better stay safe when it comes to thunderstorm..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-21-2021, 01:55 AM
Moderator Manager

But with snow, you usually know ahead if it'll be a bother so you don't have to go to work or meet with a client right?

I love that color!

Thunderstorms are pretty normal here during typhoon season. The dogs of course hate it but I like it a bit because at least it's not that hot. And also this is my last "normal" week until month end.

Old 06-23-2021, 07:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yaeh, they always gave us warning and sometimes my supervisor email me or my client's parents want me to stay home and come over on other day..

Yeah, that's what I get..

Ahh, no wonder and yeah, I noticed that most dogs hate it..

Thank god that I have a day off.. But I shouldn't have appointment on same day when I have the meeting on this Friday..

is that what you want?

Old 06-24-2021, 01:35 AM
Moderator Manager

It's a bit confusing here when there's a typhoon. Usually we have to go to work and obviously if the typhoon is a Cat 4 or higher, we're not required to go to work. The problem is our weather bureau announces them late so sometimes I'm already at work when they announce the new typhoon category.

Yeah my poor dog when there's a thunderstorm.

I hate meetings. I'm usually the one that gives them but if it's quick, I do them via Zoom but if it's long then it's the board room (I need to reserve it ahead).

Old 06-24-2021, 12:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Exactly, it happened to me when it comes to blizzard bec it happens as I went to work then my superivor just email me, I was like I'm at work as she told me as long I don't go out with client during that.. I mean, during that time, it was like 5-10 min from my client's home to my home which thank god it's underground train..

Yeah, sometimes, my brother's dog bark.. I was like calm down even tho she never like to be out during cold weather..

Yeah, for real.. But at least I have to do that in person since I have to turn my forms in which the meeting tend to be like 5-10 min then I have to rush back to home to get the forms for my doctor's appointment then go to appointment..

is that what you want?

Old 06-25-2021, 01:44 AM
Moderator Manager

At least there's the underground train for that. So in around 5-10 minutes you were able to meet your client then?

I think that depends on the breed (and what climate the dog is accustomed to). Some dogs do like the cold weather. My dog hates the cold too.

As long as your house is near work then it's all good. Because it takes an hour and more for me to get home from work so if I forget something at home, then sorry to me.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

During that time when she used to live other, but now, it's outside train.. Plus that trains, I used to take to high school which that train was the worst one..

Yeah, true that..

I'm so tired today since I got up like 8 in the morning to have the meeting w/ my supervisor then went to store since my mother wanted me to get something for her which I went two different places.. Then went home and wait for time to kill then go to doctor appointment then home..

I just need longer break..

is that what you want?

Old 06-26-2021, 03:31 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm sure those trains have improved now?

You had a busy day. I too hate waking up early for a meeting. I actually hate Monday morning meetings because it's the start of the week and we're already having a meeting. That's why I prefer meetings during the middle of the week or on a Friday.

Me too. I want to travel already! It's been a while.

Old 06-26-2021, 04:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

To your question and this is my reaction including NYers..

They got billions dollars to fix it up w/ tranportation, but yet, they are shytting one.. They are so bad plus right now, they are shortage of crews which caused the trains and buses delay and all that.. So, how they get billions to repairs, but they haven't done anything w/ transportations for years?? Plus they increase the fares and all that.. I'm going to stop this before I will type longer..

Yeah since I guess that my supervisor wanted to see how everything went w/ my client since I have minor issues w/ my client in last few weeks, so hopefully that it will be better before I can made the decision for new case..

Same here since I rather to do that after the summer bec I can't deal w/ humidity..

is that what you want?

Old 06-27-2021, 02:46 AM
Moderator Manager

UGH, I feel ya. It's frustrating when that happens especially cause a lot of people use the trains as a means of transportation. So really the government should always maintain it or upgrade it every few years. Meanwhile in Japan, they have a lot of bullet trains.

At least try to keep cool during this summer season (buy ice cream for starters). We're already done with summer here and it's been raining a lot lately but (so far) still no typhoons.

And just like that the weekend is over for me and it's back to work tomorrow and month end for me.

Old 06-27-2021, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah which that's why they always want to increase which that's why NYers sometimes refuse to pay the fare which that caused to have the cops be there to make sure people pay the fare or you pay the ticekts..

Never heard about the bullet trains and you got me curious about it.. So I gonna look it up on it..

I mostly buy Slurpee than ice cream bec they are little pricey when I'm working.. Since they mostly cost like an dollar..

I know right.. I feel like the time went fast.. And I have to do double time since I didn't realized that there was holiday in next week Monday.. So I rather to take that advantage since I have appointment in next week for two days..

is that what you want?

Old 06-28-2021, 02:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Holy crap there were cops to make sure people pay the tickets?

They're super fast trains that make little noise. There's a lot in Japan and honestly it looks expensive. Seriously Japan is like another world. They have the best technology there and their transportation system is very good. I haven't been there but I do know family and friends how have visited and they always have positive things to say about Japan. The only thing I don't like there is the frequent earthquakes and they also have a lot of typhoons like us.

Slurpee are those carbonated drinks at 7-Eleven right?

Your holiday is on Sunday but it's moved to Monday so you're not going to work?

Old 07-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup even tho if we didn't then we had to pay for like 40 bucks or something..

Ahh, thanks for that! Very interesting train..

Yes!! That's the one, 7-11!!! I always get those during nice weather, not on the heatwave bec it made me really thirsty more..

Yes, that's right, plus I can work on the holiday, but the thing that the train that go to my client's house, it wont run which that mean, I have to take the buses and train which it would be long ride.. Ugh..

Thank god that I don't work until Tuesday since I just so tired plus the heatwave are killing me.. Ugh..

is that what you want?

Old 07-04-2021, 02:58 AM
Moderator Manager

I used to drink Slurper but not anymore.

Ah I didn't know you have work today. So that means you get double pay right? It'll take longer for you to get home today because there's no train.

I'm glad you don't have work until Tuesday since you did go to work today. Happy rth of July to you!

I suddenly have this lower back pain and now I'm scared to bend down. I think I just need to lie down and rest.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top