Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2021, 02:58 AM
Moderator Manager

I used to drink Slurpee but not anymore.

Ah I didn't know you have work today. So that means you get double pay right? It'll take longer for you to get home today because there's no train.

I'm glad you don't have work until Tuesday since you did go to work today. Happy rth of July to you!

I suddenly have this lower back pain and now I'm scared to bend down. I think I just need to lie down and rest.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 07-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

I only drink it when I just want one..

Yeah, that's why since my home train and other train that go to my client's train wasn't running on holiday since I have to take like 3-4 buses.. So I don't want to leave my house mad early to arrived.. It just headache.. At least my client's parent understood..

Thanks even tho I know I will hear fireworks all night to tomorrow..

Ahh, hopefully that you rest more..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-05-2021, 03:15 AM
Moderator Manager

And they are large sizes too! My bladder is gonna burst after I drink those large sizes.

Yikes! 3-4 buses? No wonder you have to take the train because that's a hassle.

So did you watch some fireworks last night?

Yeah it's my posture. I feel much better now but there was this sudden sharp pain from my back and I couldn't even bend. Jesus, these are old people problems.

Old 07-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

At least I paid it for one dollar for small cup, but it's wide cup which that's fine bec I can't keep going to public bathroom which I always find them gross..

Yup, that's why I can't work today.. Which my client's parent is very understandable..

Girl, there are lot of fireworks which I can see from my window and they been going on for all night even I went to bed after 1am bec I'm watching the show, Animal Kingdom, but they still going at it.. I was like thank god I don't work today..

Ahh, no wonder.. For me, it was mostly standing that always got my legs cramp bec I always able to stand up more than 4 hours, but I always find the seat to sit down.. I just old..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-06-2021, 03:13 AM
Moderator Manager

IKR? Especially these days. That's why I always go to the bathroom before leaving because I too hate going to the public restrooms.

Wow at least you can see fireworks from where you are. Same with me and it's pretty when it's New Years Eve.

OMG Animal Kingdom is addicting. The family is a mess and it's insane that they can get away with it because they buy off the cops. I hate Baz so much.

For me it's the opposite. I'm always sitting down at work and that's why my doctor recommended that I exercise so I will have better blood flow (and of course overall health). It was weird. I just felt this sharp pain and then I couldn't bend over. I got scared so when I got home, I laid down on the bed and just rested for a few minutes and after an hour it was gone.

Old 07-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here.. Plus I know some malls w/ clean bathroom that I always go to..

Yeah, even though, they been up all night into next morning..

For real! I'm on S3 of Animal Kingdom! And you got that damn right about the family.. Ugh, I was like can Baz died already then in S3.. I was like..

I really love the sons and J even though, I always felt like both Pope and J are similar way, but different since I like how crazy Pope is.. Plus his relationship w/ Lena..

I have two left of episodes of S3 before I start w/ S4 since I want to see S5 live on Sunday.. Can't believe that I been watching this show since plus this show was so crazy, but so good..

Ahh, that made sense.. No wonder.. Just like one of my brother who have the knee problem or back problem.. But as long you can able to sit down and rest to make sure you don't have any pain issues..

Can't believe that last night, I got no damn wi-fi when I was planning to get on this site, but glad that it fix up the middle of night..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-10-2021, 04:11 AM
Moderator Manager

LOL same! I go to those but you have to pay for them (just cheap and in coins so it's no big deal).

Yep Baz died. I didn't mind tbh. He was a father. And yes I love Pope & Lena's relationship. Pope is actually happier when he's with Lena. LOL you watched AK so fast but it is pretty addicting especially when you binge-watch. I've been watching in real time since S2 but I did binge S1 since I was late to watching the show back then.

Plus it's happening every time I don't sit properly. My doctor told me that I also need a lumbar pillow that I need to put on my chair so I'm comfortable.

I also get an aneurysm when I don't have internet or if it's slow. We all need internet nowadays and without it, I feel like I wouldn't be able to do a thing.

Old 07-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Exactly since I have lot of coins than bills even tho I used them for transport.. Bec in my home area, they always ran out of the bills.. Ugh..

I blame ya since this show kind of remind me of SoA, but both shows are so twist, but poor everyone in the show.. But I'm glad to know that S5 will be tomorrow which I can able to catch up w/ it, but thanks to Prime for having all the seasons..

Ahh, no wonder.. I never sit properly..

Ahh, no wonder.. Since whenever the weather happen, WiFi happened even tho sometimes my parents was like call me and telling me that they got no internet.. I was like.. MOM, it's weather!!!!

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-11-2021, 03:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Or sometimes when I REALLY need to go, I go inside a hotel to use because for sure it's clean and well-maintained. I did that once because I had to go and I had a long way back home so it can't wait.

Ah I didn't know it's on Amazon Prime. We have AK on Netflix and that's where I watch. I haven't watched SoA but really? AK is like that? I need to watch that show if they're somewhat the same.

I think it's also my chair, I need to replace it because it's old and overused.

HAHA! See your mom can't live without internet too.

Old 07-11-2021, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, no wonder.. But damn, I don't know how ya do that..

Yeah, it's on Amazon Prime since other streaming don't have it, but I know that it still recommended me since I just put it on my list for years.. But yeah, SoA are very dirty as long they have cops under them, people do the job for them (selling the drugs) since I know Codys don't do that since they just stealing the money and gold.. And killing others (I know that Craig was only one who haven't kill, right?) But there are lot of things that similar beside rape part.. But if you plan to watch it, but just warn you that there are some part are the worst when it comes to rape scenes..

Damn, I know that I have the chair since I moved in..

I was like I'm working and yall can wait when I can come by, but when I did, everything work out.. I was like smh..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-12-2021, 04:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Ah okay, so it's another dysfunctional family in SoA? Thanks for the trigger warning on the rape thing. I don't like watching that. Is it a story arc for one season? I hope it's not a SL in multiple episodes.

Depends on how long ago you have moved. Chairs are reliable but also mine is super overused so I need to buy a new one.

Why doesn't your mom ask for your other siblings to help instead of you? I'm probably the last person my mom asks for help because I get irritated very easily but when she doesn't have a choice, she bugs me.

Old 07-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, it's another dysfunctional family and no worry that nobody sleeping w/ each other as family member.. But I would say it's not arc, but it happened to one character since it just like in one season and other season w/ other character.. So I'm sure that they put the warning even tho I know that they did that on one of site, I gonna find that one..

I would say like 5 years, but my gosh, I can't even remember what year I moved, but all I know that happened when I started college..

Honestly, my brothers are dummy and they are no help.. Since I'm the one w/ brain, they just need to look pretty and they can use them for muscle.. I mean..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-13-2021, 01:50 AM
Moderator Manager

There's no rape in AK but there's incest (or at least it's sort of implied).

So your chair is 5 years old? That's not bad. Cause mind is probably older than that. Not sure when I bought this chair but I really need it replaced if it's already giving me unnecessary back pain.

HAHA! That's what brothers do anyway, anything heavy they can carry and they should bother with that.

Old 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, in AK, there are lot of implied when it comes to incest.. Unlike in SoA even tho, they did show rape scenes in here and there and did mentioned too..

Yeah, even though, the old one that was big and take the space which I prefer the one that are small, but I never sit proper on it..

Exactly.. That's why I be like yall need my brain as long you guys just pick up and things..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-15-2021, 02:49 AM
Moderator Manager

They're both based on dysfunctional families so we should expect the worse really. There was even one scene where Smurf was doing coke in-front of her kids and she was encouraging them to smoke with her. LOL.

Mine is just medium-sized. I liked this one a lot so I bought it. Now I need a replacement with about the same size. I'm gonna wait for IKEA when it opens here in November.

At least you have older brothers for that. My youngest brother didn't arrive until years later so it was my father who did all the carrying. My cousins (who are all boys) live next door so my dad asks for their help with anything heavy that he needs help with it.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top