Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2021, 04:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, that scene really remind me of my aunt, but no lie.. But I see that happen, but w/o robbing the gold/money.. But it really sad to see how they grew up in that environment..

Ahh, I haven't buy things from IKEA.. I love that store, but gonna save up the money for my own place since I still look for it.. But at least I got another job since it's good money even though, I don't mind to work short hours on the weekend since it similar to my present job..

Yeah, true that.. But at least they are very handy, but they are bad at fixing when it comes to tech, I was like let me do it..

'cause there's no nicer witch than you
i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:44 AM
Moderator Manager

And in the flashback, we saw both Julia & Pope already exposed to the dirty things that Smurf does. She even lets them steal. Did they even go to school?

Wait you got another job so you have two jobs now?

Aren't men supposed to be good at tech? But it's great that it's you who's good at that.

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게
I only live once, so I live harder than anyone

대충 사는 건 아무나 해
Living half-heartedly can be done by anyone

AGUST D | 마지막
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

True that.. Also, she got Julia drinking too.. I was watching the show, Smurf mentioned that she was homeschool her kids, so I think that they don't even go to school..

Yeah, I do.. Since I was planning to get full-time position, but they don't have it instead they offer me part-time since they paid me 15 per hour, so I take that..

I know right.. I was like umm, yall know and yet you don't know how to fix it..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-18-2021, 02:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh that makes sense if they're home schooled. I doubt her kids would be able to concentrate anyway plus Smurf doesn't care for things like that with her kids.

When's your schedule for your other job?

The weather is so weird here. Late in the afternoon there's usually a thunderstorm but in the morning until lunch time, it's so hot.

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-18-2021, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since that's why she didn't teach most of her kids when it comes to business side bec they aren't smart enough.. I mean, why both Craig and Deran go to J when it comes to business money..

The other job, not yet since once everything went through process as they can tell me the schedule as long I can pick the schedule bec it just like that w/ my present job as long the days I'm available..

I know right.. It happened in here in last week.. I was like can yall stop doing that..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-19-2021, 03:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Craig & Deran are hopeless. Pope too (when it comes to the business side of things). At least Deran has his bar.

But they know that you have another job and that's why you still don't get a shcedule?

I just saw on the news there was massive flooding in Germany. Damn, I thought it was summer on that side of the world?

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-20-2021, 07:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

They really are.. I was like damn, and yet, they were complain about J knowing everything, but at least he actually know on the business side..

They just need the documentation which it had to be a week then once they got it, they will talk to me about the schedule even though, it kind of annoy to call me every single day when I told them that I will have it once I get it bec the problem was that now, the doctor, they can't give me the form yet since right now, we still have pandium, so it had to be a week for me to pick up.. Plus I kept telling them I'm working which they need to call me when I'm not working..

Damn, that's crazy.. I haven't heard about that, but I tho that there was flooding in the China..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-21-2021, 01:26 AM
Moderator Manager

Maybe it was J's plan all along? To take over the Cody business and that's why he's learning the business side of things since the rest just doesn't seem to try and care?

Sorry about that but hopefully things will get ironed out with your schedule soon.

There's always floods here in Asia. It's typhoon season over here and today it's been raining throughout the day and I was late for work. I did wear a high-heeled boots and coat today which isn't my usual style but it was raining and it's cold so at least I feel stylish in spite of the bad weather?

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-21-2021, 06:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Unless if Pope started to see his side, I can see both can work together and convince both Darean and Craig.. If only Pope needs to be on med..

Now, everything start to smooth since I have one last form which I have to wait for by this Friday.. Thank god for that..

Damn, why you wear a high heeled boots when there was flooding?!?!?! If that was me, I bust my ass..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-22-2021, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

I do hope it'll be Pope & J working together but with Pope's state right now as well as J who's kind of a bit dangerous these days, I just don't want it to be them all fighting on who takes over now that Smurf's gone. Plus did you know that the show was loosely based on the Australian movie of the same name?

LOL so far there's no floods yet in my area. I don't want wet feet when it's raining plus I was feeling so extra af yesterday.

For the first time since summer, I didn't need the AC on yesterday and today. It's been raining all day and it's cold. There's a storm, I had no idea, but not strong enough to be classified as a typhoon. So that's 1 for this month. We still have up to November for this kind of weather.

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-22-2021, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

True that even tho do you think that we will know who's J's father upcoming seaosn since they are showing the flashback??? Yeah, I noticed that in the credit which I didn't know that..

At least that was good news for now..

Ahh, I been using the AC even tho one time, I use it during the winter time..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-23-2021, 01:45 AM
Moderator Manager

I hope so because I refuse to believe Baz is J's father? Like how old was Baz when he became a father?

I'm glad it's the weekend. I need to unwind before month end.

I saw on the news some forest fires there in the US which usually happens when it's too hot right? Meanwhile it's day 4 of continuous rains here but our weather bureau has said that the weather will be much better this weekend.

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-23-2021, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

From I remember that Smurf "adopted" Baz when he was like 12, so I assume that Julia had J when she was like 16?? So, I really don't think that it's Baz unless it could be Pope or a guy that got in her room that Pope beat him up badly..

Same here.. I just want to rewind and be lazy..

Yeah, it was really hot plus I will have heatwave again in next week.. I was like ugh, my hair..

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Old 07-27-2021, 01:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Hopefully we'll get a clearer answer about that because the show (for now) is implying that maybe J is Baz's son.

Oh no, I hope there's no heatwave for you. Our weathers are so extreme. We haven't seen sun for a week now because it's always raining. That's typhoon season for us. The only thing I like about it is that it's cool and less humid.

My country got it's very first gold medal at the Olympics yesterday so we're all excited here. Also last weekend, I wasn't here because I had some family stuff to do plus yesterday I was busy at work. I had 2 meetings: one was the staff meeting with my team and the other one was meeting with the bosses. That took almost the whole day. It's month end for me but still manageable (for now).

한번 사는 인생 누구보다 화끈하게

대충 사는 건 아무나 해

AGUST D | 마지막
Old 07-28-2021, 03:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I mean, we both know that Smurf lied to get what she wanted them to do the work for her..

Yeah, even tho it was so hot and yet, I hate heatwave.. But at least i'm glad tht we ain't get one in next week.. Hopefully that I don't jinx it..

Yeah which you should be happy about it that your conuntry got the first gold medal..

No worry since I totally get that you're busy as long this site will always be here for us.. Also, I don't like the meeting.. Plus the last two days I wasn't here, I got home late since I have errands to do and yesterday, my mother wanted me to do the food shopping since my nephew was stay over, so I went..

I can't wait for this weekend to be relaxing!

i put a spell on you
and now you're mine

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top