Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I would too.
I just trying to find some answers, until we hear something from Bonnie's PR or from herself or from even from the production company making A Great and Terrible Beauty announcing Bonnie has the lead role.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Mel Gibson is holding them back.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Why on earth would he do that?

Does the author know about Bonnie? If she gets an audition, hopefully the author won't mind. She's not an unknown yes, but she's not also a big star.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't think she would mind.
If Bonnie does get the role of Gemma, (besides HBP) A Great and Terrible Beauty would be Bonnie's big break since the "supposely" the role that she's going for is a lead role.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

It is the lead role, yes there are 3 other girls who have main parts, but the character of Gemma is the focus of the books, she's the important one that has the powers to do everything she has to do....

Lol. So vaugue. I'm trying to not spoil the books for anyone.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a good thing Meghan because I have the book right now and I'll be starting it tonight.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Tease. Now I really have to buy that book.

Quote:
I wouldn't think she would mind.
If Bonnie does get the role of Gemma, (besides HBP) A Great and Terrible Beauty would be Bonnie's big break since the "supposely" the role that she's going for is a lead role.
That'd be great for her if she gets it. It'll certainly give her more publicity. I love her being Harry Potter's true love, but it'd be cool if she'll be known other than that.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
That's a good thing Meghan because I have the book right now and I'll be starting it tonight.
Yay! It's really good, I'm going to warn you though, it starts out a little bit slow, but then it picks up, so you just gotta get through the beginning! I'm reading the second book right now, and last night at work I bought the third, , I couldn't help myself!
I love you
meghan
Old 09-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love her being Harry Potter's true love, but it'd be cool if she'll be known other than that.
Totally agree with you on that.

Thanks for not spoiling the book Meghan. I bought the book today and like Amy I'm going to read it tonight.

EDIT:
Found this on BWO-
Quote:
have just received official word that this story is in fact false. I got in contact with Ruth Young’s assistant, Jess Alford this afternoon and she had this to say about the rumor.

I understand that Bonnie had said that she was simply a fan of the book – she is not currently attached to the film, which I believe to be in the early stages of development.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 09-17-2008 at 01:14 PM
Old 09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand that Bonnie had said that she was simply a fan of the book – she is not currently attached to the film, which I believe to be in the early stages of development.
I KNEW IT. The press just ran with a simple comment from Bonnie.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Darn media! Well, there's the confirmation we needed.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, part of me should of known better. I guess the chance of Bonnie having a new movie role got me all excited and having my hopes up a little bit.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 09-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

My hopes were only up the first day, but after that first day, it didn't make sense to me that she'd just blab away an audition she did without knowing for sure she had it. I was sure the article took liberties with what she really said.

But what this does prove is that article wasn't completely made up and that Bonnie really probably did trip into William. Oh and that she's a fan of the books! Which I still want to read.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

But still guys, they are making a movie, and I'm sure they're probably going to audition every red haired actress of the right age in England, so it's still a possibility that she can audition and stuff. It's just nothing right now.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey I don't care if it's false. I'm just glad to have a new series to read after that horrible New Moon dreck that has poisoned my brain. If Gemma can erase all that I'm thankful that Bonnie gave us the suggestion.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top