Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Fiery Souls {Gin/Bon Appr}: Because she was caught by High King Peter!

Banner by jonrevilla123

~ Bonnie's Campaign Thread ~

Help us campaign to get Bonnie her very own message board on Fan Forum!

Bonnie Wright Campaign Thread - Because we're Bonnie's Army!

Join the thread and ask to be added to the campaigners list!

Firey Souls
{125}
~ ABCD ~
Abs92 • acousticmelody • Alshi • Amy_UK • AngelDevil • artist • baileycat • bbroccs • Bloody Brilliant • blueangel • ~bluebell~ • Blue_Nintsu • BlushingAmbition • BreathofJasmine • BuffyAngelfan04 • Butterflygirl • Butterflyz • ~Catrina~ • Chabo the Wolf Baby • CharlieandClaire • Crystal1114 • -cuckoo bananas- • DaParTyGirL • *Dark_Angel*4eva • diavoletta89 • dreamsingr
~ EFG ~
eiluvial • Elizabeth90 • emeraldflames • Eveishxx • *Fergie* • Forgotten By The Sun • G3SMaps • Gean • Giana • Gilmoracholic • gilyweed • Ginbrod93 • GinnyLovesHarry • Ginevra_Girl • Girlfriend • GoHuskers!
~ HIJ ~
Haebrethilien • Handel • harry4ginny • Harryholic • HaveALittleFaith • Hermione Weasley • Hikaru_Asakura • Houston • Icy_skin • XInCrowdAurorX • iamFez • In Fair Verona • jonrevilla123 • Josephine Leery • Jsebold87
~ KLM ~
Karate0Kat • Katie Wherry • Kgose • kjb13248 • KJJ1588• LadyOfLorien • Lady Whizbee • Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO • ♥ Laura ♥ • Leggers • lenfaz • Leo-4-Life • L i N d $ @ y • Littlefawkes • LittleLoLo • LittleMilkJug • lizzie1986 • lh2005 • LooBitteTundiLoo • LoVe-Story • Lucy Pearl • Luna Ann Potter • Lyra_angel17 • *macca123* • Malaussene • marybongiovi • Melpdreamer • mrcase • mzpeaches21
~ NOP ~
naturellebella • niniebou • onetreehill1216 • Orlandos Wench • pattywack • Peachy Mia • pennylane_4 • penny_sieve • PerKikiy • pickleball_champion88 • pocketsized • pride_and_prejudiced
~ QRS ~
Rainstorm18 • rapunzelchick • redheadgin • redish_black_rose • Roswell_creek • Sabrinoush • Sandra Starck • SarahWhitman • SirenSong • Skittles_13 • skylines • SlytherinsHeadGirl • Smichiko • stumps101
~ TUV ~
~@tashi@~ • Tess Shipper Whore • the laziest little candy • The Maria • ThePrettySophia • ~Tini~ • TwiztedPsycho15 • Virginie_GW • Victoria Secret • VT3010
~ WXYZ ~
White Lady of Rohan • Whitney86 • Wilpen • xxcozmicstar • xelanoops • XxSh0rTiiE08

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

~*~Ginevra Molly Weasley~*~

The name "Ginevra" is Italian form of Guinevere. The name "Guinevere" is the old French form of the Welsh name Gwenhwyfar, which is composed of the elements gwen meaning "fair, white" and hwyfar meaning "smooth". In Arthurian legend she is the beautiful wife of King Arthur.

The youngest of seven and the only daughter of the Weasley family. Ginny Weasley was born on August 11th, 1981. She was the first Weasley girl to be born for several generations, growing up with six older brothers: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, and Ron.

Ginny joined Hogwarts in 1992 and was placed in Gryffindor, the traditional home for students who value and possess courage and bravery. Although her first year was far from a success and had made her an easy target of Lord Voldemort himself, she returned for her second year willing and determined to start off with a fresh slate. As she grew older, her self-confidence increased, and she refused to let others get the best of her. It became evident that she had a fierce temper and could be unkind when angered. those who attended Hogwarts knew better then to cross the fiery redhead, and even her older brothers became weary of her infamous bat bogey hex. Ginny also happened to be very thoughtful and sympathetic. Making good friends with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom in her fourth year, she proved herself to be a very loyal friend. Also clever, understanding and willing to help, in her fourth year she proves herself rather insightful and very capable of talking sense into Harry when he is too angry for others to deal with.

In the later books, Ginny began turning the heads of many boys. No longer the shy, timid creature she was in her first year, Ron voiced that she had become "too popular for her own good". She eventually joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team, becoming one of the best chasers there. and securing the House cup for Gryffindor in her fifth year.

When she was younger, Ginny had nursed a crush on Harry for four years before winning his heart and becoming his girlfriend in her fifth year and then later on his wife. She was a celebrated player on the all-girls Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team before she retired to raise her family and become the Senior Quidditch Correspondent for the Daily Prophet.

"She's tough, not in an unpleasant way, but she's gutsy. I think she's funny, and I think that she's very warm and compassionate. I really like Ginny as a character."

~*~Bonnie Kathleen Wright~*~

Bonnie Kathleen Wright was born to Gary Wright and Sheila Teague Wright, on February 17, 1991, in London, England. She has one older brother, named Lewis. Bonnie enjoys a multitude of different sports, including football, swimming, tennis, riding, ice skating, surfing and cycling. She is also very artistic and loves dancing (modern, ballet and African), working with clay, singing, and various musical instruments such as the guitar, saxophone, harmonica and recorder. Bonnie likes to travel, which she does a lot of, seeing as she has visited Finland, America, Australia, India, Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Her favorite school subjects are art and science and her role model is actress Nicole Kidman. Bonnie began her acting career when she was cast as Ginny Weasley in the film Harry Potter and the Philosophers' Stone, playing the fiery-headed younger sister to the title character Harry's best friend.

- Her parents run a very successful jewelery store ~ Wright & Teague
- If she could cast any spell, it'd be something to transport people from one place to another.
- Second-choice career after acting: Owning a resort in Australia.
- Place she'd visit in a flying car: Africa.
- Her favorite sport is football (soccer)
- She can do RP, Cockney, Yorkshire and Australian accents.
- Her favorite music genres are hip-hop and rock.
- Her agent says she is a very good singer.

Filmography:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008) - Ginny Weasley
The Replacements (TV Series) (2007) - Vanessa
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) -Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - Ginny Weasley
Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures (2004)- Young Agatha
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) - Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) - Ginny Weasley
Stranded (TV) (2002) - Young Sarah Robinson
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) - Ginny Weasley

~ Reasons ~

Because she was the only Weasley girl in several generations.
Because she stood up to Draco when he harassed Harry in Flourish & Blotts.
Because she survived Riddle at only 11.
Because size is no guarantee of power.
Because she went to the Yule Ball with Neville just like she said she would, even though Ron suggested that she go with Harry.
Because she’s "tough and gutsy & warm and compassionate". - JKR
Because anythings possible if you've got enough nerve.
Because she's a Bat Bogey Hexer par excel lance!
Because "redheads are the best!" - Dan
Because she led the Gryffindor quidditch team to victory twice.
Because she’s rarely ever weepy.
Because "she's a darling, beautiful young girl, and a real sweetheart." - Melissa
Because her MommaWeasley!knitted clothes! PWN.
Because she was the only Weasley to become a professional quidditch player.
Because she'll reducto your ass!
Because she became the family writer.

~ What others have said about Bonnie ~

Which actors / actresses have you gelled with the most?
Katie and Bonnie and Ryan, probably the most (they play Cho Chang, Ginny Weasley, and Slightly Creepy Boy respectively). Also Afshan, Shefali, Nick and Matthew (Padma and Parvati Patil, Somewhat doubtful Boy, and Neville). We had some lovely times during filming, they made it fun!
- Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)

...In regards to the six, I..I.. I've been really close with umm.. Dan, Rupert, & Emma and umm.. me & Bonnie. Bonnie just started training with the stunt guys at lunchtimes, which me and Alfie, (Dean Thomas), have been doing as well. So we're doing that together.
- Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)

"Bonnie Wright, though the youngest, is so very poised and deliberate that she seems older - and it all happens in her eyes. She has got the most gorgeous pair of eyes. We're told by John that she rarely moves, when she is on set being filmed. She is very still, very focused, and has a habit of using just her eyes to reflect what is going through her mind - which, on film, is often all that is required. It was similar in the interview; she paused after questions, looked at Melissa with intent, and then, when she was ready, she gave answers. But for all her poise, she is still a young girl, and every once in a while a question got her smiling before she could stop herself. She loves the end of book five, when Ginny gets to go with everyone. So do we, Bonnie. So do we."
- Arabella of TLC.org

Was there a joker on the set?
"Dan and Rupert can be, it's usually them. If there's anything going on you can usually look at them or Bonnie [Ginny] as well."
- Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley)

You mentioned the dance rehearsals, of which we've heard many stories...so be honest, how many feet did you step on?
In total I stepped on approximately 16 feet. I don’t think I was bad to be honest but you would have to ask my partner, Alison that question. Bonnie and I were partners in a dance rehearsal, it was hilarious, we laughed non-stop, though our dance tutor did say we were one of the better dancers.
- Tolga Safer (Karkaroff’s Aide in GOF)

"It's a very complex relationship [H/C]. I mean, I think Cho does like Harry, but at the same time she's still mourning over Cedric. And they both know that, so it's difficult for them to strike up any sort of relationship or take it any further. Umm, but, no, it's very sweet while it lasts. Definitely. But it was ill-fated and everyone knew he was going to end up with Ginny! Which I'm really pleased about because I love Bonnie!"
- Katie Leung

Are you looking forward to filming the romance scenes in HBP?
Yes, I am! Particularly as Bonnie looks absolutely stunning tonight! She looks absolutely amazing tonight! So, yeah, I'm very, VERY excited about that!
- Daniel Radcliffe

The youngsters are all pretty impressive. But Ron (the ever-fine Rupert Grint) is never given enough to do, and while Hermione (Emma Watson) is as earnest as ever, it is Bonnie Wright as Ron's sister Ginny who makes the most subtle and memorable impact... her time is to come.
- Sunday Mirror

- Possible Future Thread Titles -

- Icons -

Credit to Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO & emeraldflames

- Links -
So Bonnie! Your prettiest source for Bonnie Wright!
Bonnie Source: LJ Community
Talented {Your French-Speaking Source For BW}
BonnieWrightOnline.com Your Best Online Source For Everything Bonnie.
The Bonnie Wright Fanlisting
The Noble and Most Red-Headed House of Weasley

~ Previous Thread ~
Harry Potter - Fiery Souls {Gin/Bon Appr}:"Bonnie really had the opportunity to shine in this movie"

Last edited by emeraldflames; 09-20-2008 at 04:06 AM
Old 09-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Rose!

I just asked my friend if she likes Bonnie as Gemma. She says sure, she thinks Mel Gibson makes decent films, likes Bonnie, and is sure it'll be better than Twilight.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Rose!

Lol. Obviously it's going to be 10 times better than Twilight. Twilight is a cheesy teen romance, AGATB is a lot more than that, I actually don't think there's any romance in it. Atleast not in the first book.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm not so sure about the Bonnie/Gemma rumor anymore. I mean, while I'd love for it to be true, I'm just not sure how much trust we can put into that article. It was fun to toss around though.

The new pictures of Bonnie attending the Ashley Isham fashion show today with Katie!

^So frickin' cute.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 09-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sooner or later they'll have to confirm or deny it.

I wish we get better pics of Bonnie at the show.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't believe the Gemma rumor anymore either really, lol.

KATIE/BONNIE FTW!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Kev's right though, eventually her team will have to confirm/deny the rumor. I bet there's fansites that have tried to contact her management already.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I bet BWO is on their asses about it
Old 09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

^ I don't think BWO believes it enough, they were hesitant to even post it.

Speaking of them, they have slightly better images of this fashion show.

Lol, the last one cracks me up.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

It wouldn't hurt for them to ask. I rather have denied rumors instead of rumors.

Those are better pics, nice find!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, that last one cracks me up, too.

I love that my two favorite HP actresses, Bonnie and Katie, are BFFs.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life (View Post)
I'm not so sure about the Bonnie/Gemma rumor anymore. I mean, while I'd love for it to be true, I'm just not sure how much trust we can put into that article. It was fun to toss around though.

I'm in the same boat. In the slimmest, wildest chance it were to happen, I will be over the moon with the news. But I can't trust the original article.

That last picture cracks me up too.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 09-16-2008 at 01:54 PM
Old 09-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

The author wants an unknown right?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Well, the fans do yeah. But even so, it's not like Bonnie's Keira Knightley dude. I honestly don't understand that excuse.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Guys! I found more clips from Stranded! More Bonnie!

YouTube - Stranded: 1.06 I Am To Be Obeyed!
YouTube - Stranded: 1.10 Paradise
YouTube - Stranded: 1.11 Awkwardness
YouTube - Stranded: 1.27 Family
I love you
meghan
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top